Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Gladiator Arena
~~Practice Arena~~ No Charge Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should the nurse be a cute girl or a big man with a scar?
  yes
  NO!!! we love cute things
View Results

conigwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:32 am
You enter brilliantly lit room with statues of gods and goddesses everywhere. In the center is a round cage with weapons lining the ways. At the front door is a little girl in a maid outfit. "welcome to the practice arena, fight all you want, we have a nurse in the back"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 pm
A young woman named Rose entered, her armor clanking as she walked and looked around, having odd and advanced armor. She smirked looking about then nodded, pulling two blades off the shelves. "These look suitable." She said nodding then turned to look around, her cat tail twitching side to side. "Who will come and face me in a practice match?"  

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

suenya92

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 pm
A small girl named sue darted through the enormous entry doors.with every movement her silver armor glistened in the light of the arena. she skidded to a stop in front of the large shelves and leaned forward to catch her breath. "i.. made it.. in time." she said through her gasps for air. she glanced up at the shelves with shy curiosity. with a little effort she managed to pull an elegant spear from the shelf and turned to face her opponent. her long ear pulled back as panic rushed through her when she finally saw the other fighter. gripping her spear to try and stay calm she shouted "I.. I've come to face you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:56 pm
Rose looked towards the girl and smiled, readying her blades. "Very well. Let us fight. Let's see what you have." She smirked, not showing fear as she took a low stance. "Come, I'll let you have the first move." Her blades placed so she could counter.  

Crew

suenya92

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:00 pm
Sue placed her feet for running and held her spear to her right. she exhaled to a calming breath, "I'm not afraid of you." she half said to herself. then she ran towards Rose in full stride and slashed downward with her spear, targeting her enemies head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:37 pm
Rose watched, her body tensed before slipping her right foot back, turning quickly in a slide smirking. "Not bad. You almost hit me." She said as she felt the wind from the blade as she turned a circle and rose one blade, swinging it, targeting Sue's back.  

Crew

suenya92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:56 pm
Sue gasped and swung her spear behind her to stop the sharp blade from slicing her in two, but the force of the impact sent Sue flying forward and slamming hard onto the ground. she coughed and sat up as quickly as she could and got back into a battle stance. her armer had protected her from most of the blow and she didn't break anything but her armor was cracked down the back. she knew that she couldn't handle another hit there without getting injured. "i.. I admit that was a good shot." she said as fear started to rise again, she stomped the floor to to clear her head. "its your turn to come now."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:39 pm
Rose smiled, turning and stood straight. "Are you sure you don't just want to surrender now?" she asked smirking. "I don't want to risk you dying. Then you can't take part in the arena battle coming up soon." She chuckled before taking a low stance once more, one blade back behind, facing back as the other was at her side, at an angle as if to slice downwards from the shoulder. She hesitated before shifting her left foot and took off running, pushing off and ran, flipping both blades so the dull side was down for striking with as she swung one down at its angle towards Sue's shoulder and the other to try and trip her, aiming for her feet.  

Crew

suenya92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:29 pm
Sue glared at her. "you won't defeat me." she said sternly. she wasn't about to give up that easily, no matter haw scared she was. she held her spear out in front of her so the blade was facing the ground, as Rose came at her with her swords. suddenly she stabbed the spear into the ground and pushed it into the path of the sword that was aimed for her shoulder. avoiding the second sword she lifted herself off the ground with the spear's shaft and swung her entire body, feet first, towards Rose's head  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 am
Wolf entered the practice arena and saw a couple of people fighting. "cool someone beat me here" He goes and sits in an empty chair.  

conigwolf

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:58 am
Rose saw the move and went to block but couldn't get back to her stance fast enough, yelling when her head was hit, flying and slid across the ground. She winced, laying there and slowly sat up, rubbing her head. "Oh crap that hurt." she muttered, her blades on the ground at her sides. "Must have steel toed shoes or something." Rose muttered slowly, adjusting her eyes again to refocus before slowly starting to stand, picking up her blades and shook her head, stumbling back a couple steps as her head still spun but she tried to regain her balance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:13 am
sue had landed gracefully beside the spear with her back to Rose. she noticed a new person had entered but saw that he was just waiting for his turn to fight, so she ignored him. turning around to face Rose again she smiled. "now its my turn to ask for your surrender" she said as she yanked the spear out from the ground.  

suenya92

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:27 pm
Rose slowly lowered her hand from her head and shook it. "Not on your life. I don't give up that easy. If I can fight I'll fight." She stated firmly, readying both her blades, this time they remain at her side, an odd stance as she took a step forwards then another, as if it were a stroll she walked calmly towards Sue, smirking, not giving any hints to what move she would make in her coming attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 pm
sue gripped her spear and held it in front of her and planted her feat to give her a more balanced stance. she prepared for a sudden strike from Rose.  

suenya92

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:20 pm
Rose stepped closer, suddenly her blades flipped twice before her body jerked,pushing off and charged Sue, swinging one blade down towards Sue's shoulder and the other for Sue's side as she ran forwards.  
Gladiator Arena

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff