Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply F.I.R.S.T._stop.~
W_H_A_T. would you like to see in the guild.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatsune Miku CV01
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 pm
Have any cool ideas for a subforum?

Post them here, and you might just see them in the future!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:36 pm
Maybe... if you made a topic just for the UTAU vocaloids,like people could post UTAU roleplays,fanart,music they made from the program,and other.But that was just an idea :p  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Lil Fang

Chatty Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:50 am
Signs of life. Anyone here? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:56 am
Methinks it could do with an add-on to the assistance forum. As in perhaps someone could write a good long thread of instructions on getting and using UTAU/VOCALOID programs. That, for me, would be ridiculously useful!  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Flying-Yoda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 pm
I would be interested in a guide for vocaloid 2. I am getting a copy of Miku from HimeyaShop (It was a little expensive) and I will be looking for help with it.

I had thought of getting all 3 sofwars (Miku, Len/Rin, and Luka) but $504.00 is way out of my pocket book. I'm glad I could afford even one.

I would also be interested in anything related to Utaw as I know that Teto's sofware is a FREE SOFT as they say in her video.

Well, sense I mentioned the video I better post it for the uninformed. 【Teto Kasane】Kasane territory ~It's Teto's turn forever【UTAU-PV】English sub  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 am
it's not an idea for a subforum, but rather something to do with posts in the forums.
my computer, despite logging in, and being over 18, and hitting the "continue on" button for the blogger site many vocaloid topics link to, will not allow me to view the page. so perhaps when a thread is made, a basic overview of what is said in the link and maybe a copied url picture could be put up, with a link leading to the full article?

that way everyone can know what's going on.  

NoValleyGirl

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
F.I.R.S.T._stop.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items