Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I need a opinion! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is my painting good?
  Yes!
  No.
  I guess...
  Kinda..
View Results

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:34 pm
What color should I make Chibi-Usa's and Usagi's bows? For Chibi-Usa I was thinking red andfor Usagi I was thinking a dark blue...
User Image
(I'm working on another paint project!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:31 pm
well, it would match their eyes.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Tea with Cinnamon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:43 pm
First off, that is a blank, you need to give proper credit to where you got it from, or if you made it, which I doubt you did.

I think a dark burgundy would be lovely on Chibiusa, and a powder pink would be cute on Usagi. You might also want to attempt to shade the image.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:20 pm
twiggilala
First off, that is a blank, you need to give proper credit to where you got it from, or if you made it, which I doubt you did.

I think a dark burgundy would be lovely on Chibiusa, and a powder pink would be cute on Usagi. You might also want to attempt to shade the image.
don't be a b***h, it is really good  

Master_of_Clocks

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:28 pm
i don't know if you made it or not. if you did then it's awesome. and a light blue for chibi usa and yellow for usagi might look good  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:10 pm
Master_of_Clocks
twiggilala

That ain't a b***h, that's notifying. Being a b***h is accusing of stealing and s**t talking...didn't hear that at all so yea. PEACE AND LOVE.

And I have sense of color so good luck with it.  

Rawfully Smutty

ellyfish_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:19 pm
ViciouslySexy
Master_of_Clocks
twiggilala

That ain't a b***h, that's notifying. Being a b***h is accusing of stealing and s**t talking...didn't hear that at all so yea. PEACE AND LOVE.

And I have sense of color so good luck with it.

Well the first bit did sound abit mean but its good to give credit, shading would be nice =3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:10 am
Its a good painting. I have nothing bad to say since I only draw. I can't paint worth of S#$t!!! If you get my drift. Anyways, keep up the good work.  

Ceres2

Tea with Cinnamon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:30 pm
I wasn't trying to be mean. But as a blank artist, those take a long time to make, and it's nice to recieve credit when you've taken that long on something. I was being honest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:16 pm
red for Chibiusa and pink for Usagi would look good, i think. ^^  

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:58 pm
Yellow for Chibiusa-Chan and Pink for Usagi-Chan <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:32 pm
twiggilala
I wasn't trying to be mean. But as a blank artist, those take a long time to make, and it's nice to recieve credit when you've taken that long on something. I was being honest.

right on  

SteelPatrickHarris

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:18 pm
twiggilala
Yes I don't blame you. I got it from a website over the summer. I copyied it and posted it on paint, but it didn't copy all of it, so I had to draw all of it but a little of the hair and the boarder thing... I drew it over the summer when I actually had free time... I don't like all the work we get in highschool now... I'm not sure what color to pick still! gonk I can't shade worth crap so, I might not do that!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:20 pm
x~Rei_Hino~x
twiggilala
Yes I don't blame you. I got it from a website over the summer. I copyied it and posted it on paint, but it didn't copy all of it, so I had to draw all of it but a little of the hair and the boarder thing... I drew it over the summer when I actually had free time... I don't like all the work we get in highschool now... I'm not sure what color to pick still! gonk I can't shade worth crap so, I might not do that!

your using MSpaint for this? or something else?  

SteelPatrickHarris

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:00 am
I think personally Dark Blue on Chibi-Usa and Light Blue on Usagi! :3  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items