Submit

LiVE_tO_SiNGx3
Captain

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:29 pm
hello! i forgot to make a black and white list. i'll explain what each list is. a black list is for people who have broken rules or is just plain out rude or inconsiderate. the white list is for people who acts like angels. well, kinda like angels, the white list is for people who are very much appreciated. i mean, i appreciate everyone, but these are people who do very generous things. so, with no further a do, i shall post the list.

Black List:
x-iiPW3SH_N3RD: i was so excited for the first post in this guild, come to find out this person wasn't part of the guild and posted something really dumb. it's at the way bottom of the main forum.

White List:
1lax-ily2-say-BYE: in her best in converse contest (which i think is an awesome idea), she has made this banner/affie thing. some promotes the guild so that is greatly appreciated. thanks so much 1lax-ily2-say-BYE!

i'll keep updating this. let's hope the white list increases! [[;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:46 am
LiVE_tO_SiNGx3
hello! i forgot to make a black and white list. i'll explain what each list is. a black list is for people who have broken rules or is just plain out rude or inconsiderate. the white list is for people who acts like angels. well, kinda like angels, the white list is for people who are very much appreciated. i mean, i appreciate everyone, but these are people who do very generous things. so, with no further a do, i shall post the list.

Black List:
x-iiPW3SH_N3RD: i was so excited for the first post in this guild, come to find out this person wasn't part of the guild and posted something really dumb. it's at the way bottom of the main forum.

White List:
1lax-ily2-say-BYE: in her best in converse contest (which i think is an awesome idea), she has made this banner/affie thing. some promotes the guild so that is greatly appreciated. thanks so much 1lax-ily2-say-BYE!

read my lips bull s**t  

II Panda Fresh II

LiVE_tO_SiNGx3
Captain

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:16 pm
II Panda Fresh II
LiVE_tO_SiNGx3

Black List:

White List:

read my lips bull s**t

now really? what's so bs about it? xP  
cONversE lUveRs (:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas