Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beatbuyredd
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:26 pm
Say hi and talk to people
INTRODUCE YOURSELF

I am Nikc and i always wanted a guild. So i finally found the money for one and here i am. The problem is i wanted to talk about everything so i ahd to do this.
My favorite colors are grey, brown, and black. My fav book is the twilight series. Yes i know i am weird. ehehehehe  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:07 pm
I go by many names, but most people call me Gabby, Tiffany, or Miki. I know those names don't have anything in common, but one is my real name, and the rest are nicknames. I want to learn how to speak (here's a list)
-Spanish
-Japanese
-French
-Italian
-Chinese
-Latin
-Portuguese
-Filopino
-And Dutch.
No, I do not want to be a translator when I grow up. I'd like to be a chemist. My favorite book at the moment is The Uglies Trilogy, and I'm a manga/anime fan. Right now, I'm reading Death Note and Kuroshitsuji.

Mikita-tan

xxEverBluexx
Vice Captain

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
And all of us we will endure
Just like we always have

I'm Blue. I love to read, and well, if you want more info, check my profile.

But you just can't be too sure
How long this will lastUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:42 am
AHHH i am annika but i go by cole, ani, annika (obviously) and annikoke (only if you are someone) and teardrop, flip flop, dru, gorgeous (again only if you are that someone). LONG STORIES FOR MOST OF THEM. but pm me if you want to find out. razz lol jk you dont have to biggrin
my favy books are the maximum ride series biggrin biggrin biggrin
my favy song is the devil went down in gergia BUT i also loveloveLOVE hold my heart AND a song only like 2 of you have EVER heard of called its ok biggrin
my favy color is LIME GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my bffs are Beatbuyredd and toomanysibs and this guy named steve (but hes not on here)
my favy food is mac and cheese (THE HOMEMADE KIND with ketchup) and chicken pasta salad...i know its random
my favy cereal is honey nut cheerios and WHEATIES!!!!!!!! I LOVE WHEATIES!!!!!!!!! razz
byebye  

forneverworld
Vice Captain

Books, Movies and EVERYTHING

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas