So is the art good?
  Hell yea your DA BOMB!XD
  Uhh No you fail...go Die>>
  Just want Gold, dont care one way or the other. -.-
View Results

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:41 am

The Little Avi Art Shop of Horror

Greeting Gaians! This will be the grand opening of my first Avi art shop. So to start off I will post some of my work to give you a good idea of what to expect for you work. Now this avatar was made for someone (who has yet to pay me >> ) after they made a request.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Prices

I do Chest shoulders and head shots for 25k
Single pose full body his 50k
Sing T pose and Action pose with Headshots is 80k.

My prices are pretty low compared to other artist of this skill level. This is because I have yet to learn or find someone who can color so I'm sorry.

I Take half the gold before I start then the rest after I finish. This way no one gets screwed over, and the longest it should take to finish the art is a week. But if its a slow day and there isn't anyone else I need to work on then it should take like 2-3 days.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:46 am
What to do?
Now for anything else aside from what I priced, Like group shots or couples, please pm me what it is you want and the price will depend on that. In the Pm I want you to title it "Little Horror Shop." Everyone else Post here what you want, and open up a trade. Also dont change the avi you want done until I got half the gold, so I can have time to save it and look at it closely.

Commissions. Yes I will trade art work but it depends on what I have seen from the other person. Now any questions, Comments or concerns please Post or pm me thanx you.

User Image  

Krav3n88

Art and Tektek

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces