Mr. Beaver thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercora2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 pm
Mr. Beaver
As for all of you loyal furs who have contributed to this wonderful family I thank you much. This time, more then any other, we need to stick together. The world is getting violent and whether people want to see it or not, people are becoming more violent and striking at one another. The only request I have is that whoever takes over this guild has the same goal in mind and keeps all of the furs together. And with that being said I step off my soapbox.

I believe this deserves some kind of discussion, especially about the part in red  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 pm
Unfortuantly tis the way of things or so it seems, no rhyme intended. Violent times seems to call in for more violence and if it were a perfect worldm then everyone would get along. However, humanity as a whole no matter if you be a fur, human or whatever the point of the matter is that as a whole we suck. Nuff said. Of course, upon saying such an alligation, there are people who strive to make the world a better place and I commend them personally for their efforts. I have done a few things myself to try and help. But unless we as a whole get this urge to quail our difference and stop the violence, we shall plumment even more into our own grave.  

SheepKittyDerps

Vicious Sweetheart

9,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Serious Disscusion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items