Is this blasphemy? Is this Madness?
  This is Madness!!!
  This is nothing.
  THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
View Results

wariodude128

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:45 pm
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6240730.html
Alright, who here is pissed off that the 360 and PS3 are getting one of the good Wii exclusives? I mean really, did Suda have to do that? This is Blasphemy!!! This is madness!!!
User Image

Yeah, I'm very pissed at this. What about you guys?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:56 pm
No more heroes is unbelievably overated, in my opinion.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:15 pm
This is a problem with the Wii. Unless you make heavy use of the motion control, or are going for a mom-friendly game, you're better off working on a different platform. Games like No More Heroes have little reason to be on the Wii.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 pm
Trenn Flashkill
This is a problem with the Wii. Unless you make heavy use of the motion control, or are going for a mom-friendly game, you're better off working on a different platform. Games like No More Heroes have little reason to be on the Wii.

Unpolished games with shallow concepts don't really belong on any console. I don't think porting it will help much.

Edit: I just saw the screens for it. They look a lot nicer than the original game, but I can't help but feel that the Wii could do them just as well.  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

Unpolished games with shallow concepts don't really belong on any console. I don't think porting it will help much.

Edit: I just saw the screens for it. They look a lot nicer than the original game, but I can't help but feel that the Wii could do them just as well.

wayne you are so full of s**t sometimes

The graphics look way better than any Wii game I've seen. And while it's still my favorite console, it's just stupid to deny that graphically the PS3 and 360 are way ahead of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:06 pm
I'm not full of s**t. Twilight Princess looks as good as that at worst, and it was on the Gamecube.  

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:37 pm
Waynebrizzle
I'm not full of s**t. Twilight Princess looks as good as that at worst, and it was on the Gamecube.

As good as what?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

As good as what?

There are screens of it on Kotaku.  

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:56 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

As good as what?

Aaaah didn't realize Kotaku had pics up. But yea, of course the graphics are similar. They're only upscaling the resolution. We can only hope 360/PS3 get a dedicated game.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:00 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

As good as what?

Aaaah didn't realize Kotaku had pics up. But yea, of course the graphics are similar. They're only upscaling the resolution. We can only hope 360/PS3 get a dedicated game.

The graphics have actually been improved already, just by a small margin, which is why I think the Wii could do them.  

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:02 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

As good as what?

The graphics have actually been improved already, just by a small margin, which is why I think the Wii could do them.
It can't. The Wii can't display anything higher than 480p.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:06 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

As good as what?

I don't mean the resolution.  

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:07 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

Ah. Well it plays a big role in visuals.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:10 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

It's not as if the Wii can't do resolutions.  

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

It's not as if the Wii can't do resolutions.

There's a pretty big gap between 480p and 1080p. Even 720p is a noticeable difference.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff