Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Kensington Park___________-___________ Feedback
i quit Xsk im a screw up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Xylaria Sunstone

Xsk Ambrosia the whole reason im here............ i must quit due to continuous hacking i make this excelent guild look bad so bye  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:09 pm
NO!! DON'T GO!!!!!

Legendary G

Distinct Genius

Swordfighter110

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:07 am
Hey man! Don't go! We'll miss you. Sides, no one is perfect. I mean we all have some bad experiences in our lives but if you just give up and walk away you will never be able to find a way to make yourself stronger. So stay along man. It's not your fault you are being hacked all the time. So please stay and sort it out. It'll make you stronger in the long run. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:21 am
the hacker whoever he or she is, is most likely out for blood as the number of hacks in this guild would have given enough gold and items for any one to quit and be content before they where caught. theirfore by quitting the guild you are giving the hacker what he/she wants!DONT QUIT!  

hyena_of_leisure

Shameless Man-Lover

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:06 am
pease don't quit, this guild can handle itself with hackers. We like to help those who are need, please stay. I'm sure someone can help you with the hacker problem, so please don't quit!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:51 pm
Yeah in fact in the Ivalice Alliance guild that I belong too, one of my friends on there got hacked and told a MOD about it. They were able to track down the person and get their items back. So DON'T GIVE UP!! There are Mods out there that want to help!! I PROMISE!! ((I just wish I could be a mod...I would help out SSOOO much...))

P.S. it took about 2 months...BUT they GOT THE HACKER AND THE STUFF BACK!! SO just be consistent and patient...things will work out!!  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
Kensington Park___________-___________ Feedback

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items