Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 pm
A forest named after one of the very first clans to settle in Kusa though long have scattered and most don't know there are part of the clan. The name remains at the mountains with a small temple on the top with a giant statue of a man behind the temple not to far off there is a nice cottage that's were Nokkutisu Arekkusu is living at now. The cottage is hard to find in all the wilderness and would take a very long time as the forest seems to encase you, though Arekku uses his Seki-reigan and is able to pass through it in seconds while others would take days maybe even weeks.

The temple has a direct trail that is the only one though even if you were to go to Arekku's cottage from there it would take the least two days without proper directions. Along the trail are little stone graves it has a nice outlook to the village.

There is a larger temple easily visible, as well some falls and springs in the area. One side there is a lake and on the other side a meadow as well there many people who made there home at the base of the mountain.

Every single tree in the forest has one or two seals making them look really black almost dusk color.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku walked to the base of the mountains and turn around to look if Luna had followed him.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:10 pm
Luna followed closely behind Areku, knowing that she would get lost if she strayed to far behind. "So this is where were starting?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku took the trail to the temple as they walked by there was small monument stone graves, much like the ones from the countries of the east,"Pretty much, it is a good place to train and I think it's nice." Areku said with a pleasant smile on his face. Areku kept walking till they reach a nice temple with a stone statue behind it. "Well Luna tell me more about yourself since well all I know is you want to learn Medical jutsu's."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:29 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku took the trail to the temple as they walked by there was small monument stone graves, much like the ones from the countries of the east,"Pretty much, it is a good place to train and I think it's nice." Areku said with a pleasant smile on his face. Areku kept walking till they reach a nice temple with a stone statue behind it. "Well Luna tell me more about yourself since well all I know is you want to learn Medical jutsu's."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Well *says Luna examining the beautiful scenery* Theres not much to tell. Im faster than most ninja, probably because im always running and my kekkei genkei. And I dont wish to brag, but my IQ is very high, so I can come up with tactics quickly. My elements are water and earth. I have fluent chakra control due to extensive training, and can contol large amounts of chakra in my hands and feet. *thinks and says* I want to become a medical ninja because of my nindo "Our fallen nin may live on with my stength." I want to be able to heal everyone, I want to know everything there is to know about medical jutsu... *leans against a nearby tree and looks to the sky* When I was younger, my parents were experimenting jutsu on me, but my brother Heichi, the fool that he was, wouldn't allow it. He took me and ran, I was only 7 at the time. A group of ninja most likely sent from my parents murdered him, but I was taken in by my first sensei in the sound village. He taught me the ninja way and I started my training. When he died he sent me to the mist where I became a gennin and on a squad with Zane and Luo. I didnt pass the chunnin exams, but they did. They both went on to become jounnin, *becomes frustrated and forms chakra in my right hand punching a nearby stone* and i was stuck still a gennin! *calms down* But thats why Im here arn't I? *looks at Areku most seriously*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:27 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well that's all very interesting, though being a genin ain't to bad so no worries with luck you can be part of one that I hear is happening soon." Areku said with a smile as he did then thought to himself what might he need to teach her for the medical, so he took out a scroll and handed it to her,"Tell me what jutsu you know please?" Areku asked.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:21 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well that's all very interesting, though being a genin ain't to bad so no worries with luck you can be part of one that I hear is happening soon." Areku said with a smile as he did then thought to himself what might he need to teach her for the medical, so he took out a scroll and handed it to her,"Tell me what jutsu you know please?" Areku asked.

*eyes light up* Soon?! Really?! Then I will start training right away!

Jutsu List

Shadow Clone
Subsitution
Transformation

Water/Mist:
Mist Clone Technique") The Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu creates illusory clones of the user from mist. Those clones are indistinguishable from the original, but cannot attack and disappear when hit.

Name: Kiri Gakure no Jutsu (Hiding Mist Technique)
Users: Basic Skill known to all Kirigakure shinobi.
Usable to most anyone who was taught in Kirigakure no Sato.
Name: Water Chain
Users: Basic skill known by all Kirigakure shinobi
Rank biggrin Ranked Jutsu, Hidden
The user of this jutsu will form the serpent hand seal to gather chakra. They will then throw their hands out to the sides and force a restricting ring of water to form from any nearby water source, even the mist that they live in. The ring will then be immediately designated to grab a target specific body part and make it immobolize temporarily. If the user struggles, the chain tightens with an increasing power with each shrug. This technique may be diffused by Genjutsu Kai, but none ever realize it because this technique is not a genjutsu. This jutsu is a must learn technique to exit the Academy.

Name: Water Chain
Users: Basic skill known by all Kirigakure shinobi
Rank biggrin Ranked Jutsu, Hidden
The user of this jutsu will form the serpent hand seal to gather chakra. They will then throw their hands out to the sides and force a restricting ring of water to form from any nearby water source, even the mist that they live in. The ring will then be immediately designated to grab a target specific body part and make it immobolize temporarily. If the user struggles, the chain tightens with an increasing power with each shrug. This technique may be diffused by Genjutsu Kai, but none ever realize it because this technique is not a genjutsu. This jutsu is a must learn technique to exit the Academy.

- Artificial Thin Mist Skill [Jinkouteki Ruikiri no Jutsu]
The user uses this jutsu around water to create a very thin mist. This mist is too thin to be used as any sort of cover but it can be used as a source for mist based jutsu. | Chakra - 5 | Lasts 3 posts | Academy

- Morning Dew [Asastsuyu]
The user creates mist again but instead of placing it in the air they place it on the ground. This makes the ground very slick and slippery for the opponent. Now while this is useless on dirt, sand, or dry ground it is very effective on grass and rocks. It can effect the user aswell, but the user does have the advantage of suprise| Chakra - 4 | Lasts 6 posts | Academy

- Gathering Water Supply Skill [Saishuu Kyuusui no Jutsu]
Naturally a ninja that utilizes jutsu that involve the use of water need water, naturally. As a way to combat lack of resources, this technique was developed in order to gather what is neccesary. A practictioner of this jutsu uses chakra to gather percipitation from the air, from condensation on objects, from plants into an area nearbyAs the user's skill progresses, the area from where the user collects the water and how much they can gather increases. | Passive | The user may perform any jutsu that uses water in the desc., but doesn't list having a large source of water nearby as a requirement. | Academy

- Underwater Breathing Technique [Suichuu Ikidzukai no Jutsu]
A basic jutsu whereby one uses chackra to force a large amount of air into the lungs. After which, the user then holds his or her breath and uses chackra to artificially recycle the air in their lungs to make the most of it. The end result is that the user is able to hold his or her breath for up to five minuets longer. | Chakra - 5 | Academy

- Carp Rapid-Fire Gun [Koi Sokushahou]
A simple jutsu that causes a person to gradually produce water in their mouth that can be spit out at an opponent. It can hit with enough force to stun your opponent if it is done properly. It can be done 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot per post. | Chakra- 5 per shot | Damage- 3 per shot| Genin | After 10 of the user's posts, any remaining shots are lost.

- Mist Blade [Kiri no Yaiba]
Using this technique the user can create an extended sharpened edge made of mist from their hands or an already existing weapon. | Chakra - 7(inc2) | Damage - 10 | Genin | The inc is for length. Originally it is only about one foot. The inc adds on another two feet. Must have mist in area. Lasts 3 posts

- Mist Clone Skill [Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu]
A technique that creates false clones of the user. The clones are used as a diversion while the user attacks. The clones are incapable of attacking, but any attacks made on them pass right through. | Chakra- 5 (Per Clone) | Genin

- Water Armor [Mizu no Yoroi]
A thin layer of water covers the user's whole body. It gives him/her a small protection by dampening the effects from (genin-level) fire techniques by cutting the damage done by them in half and does stand up against taijutsu. While the armor is on, it constantly draws out small amounts of the user's chakra until its HP runs out. | Chakra- 15 (Every Post) | HP- 30 | Advanced Genin

- Water Clone Skill [Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu]
A skill which creates clones composed of water. The water clones are significantly weaker than the user but are still capable of inflicting damage on the opponent. A clone will have one fourth of the user's hp and stats, but no chackra. | Chakra- 10 (per clone) | Genin

- Water Element; Water Shuriken Technique [Suiton; Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu]
By using their chakra an opponent manipulates water to form shuriken from it. Once the shuriken cut, hit, or fall to the ground they return to water with no form. The water can be re-used. | Chakra- 10 (Per Shuriken) | Damage- 8 (Per Shuriken) | Advanced Genin| requires a water source bigger than 5 feet in diameter at least.

- Water Shield Technique [Mizu Tate no Jutsu]
A shield of water is formed around the user as a cylindrical barrier that reaches just above the user's head. The shield lasts for 4 posts, and after the initial creation that user can manipulate the water. This allows for water spikes, tentacles, hands and the like, though these appendages are not dexterous enough to handle a weapon. The bad thing is that the shield isn't that reliable, stronger (Chuunin Level) techniques can get through it but it is a good defense against simple taijutsu techniques. | Chakra- 40 | Damage- 10 | HP- 35 | Advanced Genin | Must be near a large source of water to make anything but the basic shield. Lasts 4 posts.

- Waterfang Projectile [Suigadan]
The user sends his chackra into a nearby body of water and from it makes spikes of water that spin and can pierce an opponent. | Chakra - 7 (per projectile) | Damage - 5 (per projectile) | Genin

Medical: Name: Wound Cleansing Technique
Range: Close
Jutsu Type: Medical
Elemental Affinity: None
Clan: None

Description:
The Wound Cleansing Technique is a substitute for disinfecting wounds without using medical fluids such as alcohol or any antiseptic liquid. The user simply gathers the significant green shousen chakra to their palm and holds their palm over the selected wound. The wound them cleans up after a few minutes (1-2 posts) depending on the size and depth of the wound. This technique is great for when a medic doesn’t have or is short of supplies. This technique is used in preparation for other medical procedures. As a genin, medics cannot use any healing jutsu to speed up cell division, but most use this in prep. for stitching, wrapping, or anything for the closing the wound.
--

Name: Oxygen Supply Technique

Description:
Focusing medical chakra to their palm, a medical ninja holds their palm to their, or their patients chest area to help breathing. It helps the lung expand easier making the chest and neck muscles become relaxed which allows the airways to expand and pulmonary blood vessels so then the cells of the body may breathe easier.
--

Name: Healing Touch

Description:
This low-level medical technique is great for beginners. The medic simply gathers healing chakra to their index and middle fingers and applies pressure to the selected wound. This minor technique cannot and will not heal any deep injuries, only cuts and light slashes. This is more like a practice technique before moving onto the Mystical Palm Healing technique.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Well what class are you??? Medical nins can't learn a second element till there Sannin or Kage, so yeah))
Areku looked at her curiously,""You never learned basic medical?" Areku asked as he saw none on the list and was shaking his head side vy side.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Well what class are you??? Medical nins can't learn a second element till there Sannin or Kage, so yeah))
Areku looked at her curiously,""You never learned basic medical?" Areku asked as he saw none on the list and was shaking his head side vy side.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

((Nobody ever told me that when I had my profile up XP. Sorry im going to take off the earth ones then))

No. *looks at my feet embaressed* I only had the old Mizukage Oroami's wife as my teacher for a short time. I tried to learn on my own.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Yeah well it sort of new look at the classes everyone suppose to have one.....))
Areku patted her hadm"It's all good don't worry about it, that's why I'm here for," Areku said smiling.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:43 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Yeah well it sort of new look at the classes everyone suppose to have one.....))
Areku patted her hadm"It's all good don't worry about it, that's why I'm here for," Areku said smiling.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Yeah, well. *stands* Where should we start?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:54 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku thought for a second,"That simple you got to learn the most useful technique of any medical, see any jutsu wouldn't work if you don't know this one." Areku said as his hands glowed green,"Shindan (Diagnosis)." Areku said as he didn't know what to do it on.

Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:45 pm
Hmm...*thinks for a second and looks around and sees a birds nest. below the birds nest is a fallen bird. runs and picks up the injured animal and brings it to him* Can you do diagnosis on animlas?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:09 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah," Areku said as he just put a finger on the bird and quickly saw that it had a little bit of internal bleeding,"Okay now you try Luna. Just concentrate your chakra into your hands and make it into non combat chakra."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:09 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah," Areku said as he just put a finger on the bird and quickly saw that it had a little bit of internal bleeding,"Okay now you try Luna. Just concentrate your chakra into your hands and make it into non combat chakra."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

(1/5)

"Ok then" she concentrates it and tries to turn it into non-combat chakra. A shock goes through her body and she takes a step back. "that was rediciulous. Lets try that again."  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff