Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kowaii's Home on the Sandy Plains Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 pm
A large rock building standing in the middle of the desert. With no windows and a single door, it looks uninviting, but once inside, it is lit and is furbished beautifully. In the middle of the room is a table, with two comfortable chairs on either side of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:52 pm
Kowaii walked to a place in the middle of the desert. He nodded and figured this would be a good place to set up his new place, thanks to the jutsu he learned. He preformed a few handsigns and preformed Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield). In front of him arose a 25 foot by 25 foot wall. 'Hmmm, seems like a good start.' Kowaii said as he moved to the end of the wall and preformed the jutsu again. He did this until there were four walls as the frame of his home. He nodded and flew up to the top. 'What shall I do for the roof?' He thought to himself. "I got it." He said and jumped off the side of his building to the ground while preforming the handsigns for his previous jutsu. Once he got to the ground, he made the wall slightly bigger than the others with a bit of extra chakra. Therefore a 30 foot by 30 foot wall arose. Kowaii then used sands of decay at the base of the wall and made it fall in the opposite direction, and the sand only took off a sliver of earth, because Kowaii stopped it. Kowaii then preformed Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation) and moved the heavy wind underneath the wall levitating it to rise and land nicely on the other walls, to make the roof. "Perfect." He said with a grin. "Now that the outside is done, I'll go work on the inside." Kowaii said as he walked to a wall. "Now for a door." He said as he preformed two sets of handseals. One was Yougan Eisha no Jutsu (Lava Swimmer Technique) and the other was Yougan Numa (Lava Pool). He summoned the lava about three feet away from the wall and stuck his hand into the lava. He then used the lava to sculpt out the door. The earth where the lava touched melted. After a few minutes of using lava, the door was finally made.

Once Kowaii got inside, he made another wall, that just stayed on the ground, to make the new floor. "Now to get this sand out of here." He preformed Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth) and aimed the sand towards the door, making it all fly out. "Good, solid clean floor. Now I just need to get some nice furniture and learn a few more jutsu." Kowaii said as he pulled the door shut as he left.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:24 pm
Kowaii returned to his home and brought his new purchases into his house. He laid out all the mats on the floor. In the centre he placed a table he bought, and chairs of either side of it. "Pretty much good." Kowaii said. He then bit his thumb and smeared the blood on his hand, and placed it against a wall. "Kuchiyose: Sora Okami." After he said that, a bright light appeared and in that light was a wolf with wings. Kowaii smiled at the wolf. "Can you go to the Sunagakure crevice for me, and talk to the girl that is standing there, and see if she would like to come here?" He asked. The wolf nodded and ran out the door, towards the crevice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Sky walked to Kowaii's home with Sona. Sky continued to smile and skip, until she got to the door and pushed it open. "Go right on in." Sky said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm
User Image
"Roses Are Red violets are blue

sona followed the wolf girl in the desert

"I may be sweet, But not sweet as you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 pm
"Welcome," Kowaii said. "To mine and my friends' home. It is nice to see you again." He finished and offered a chair.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:46 pm
User Image

she sat down being very quiet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 pm
Kowaii sat across from Sona, and Sky sat behind him in another chair playing with her hair. "So, how are you?" Kowaii asked Sona.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image

"I'm good, May I ask you something?" she asked

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:58 pm
Kowaii looked at her expectantly, ready for her question. "Of course you may. That's why you are here, correct? You want answers, and I'm ready to give them." He said with a grin, and Sky was bored so she began to do summersaults in the background.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:02 pm
User Image

she sat up tilting her head to the side
"how did you know i was a jinchurikee?"[[can't spell it>-< it's a bijuu host]]
she asked

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:13 pm
"Oh that?" Kowaii questioned. "It's easy to tell who a Jinchuuriki is, if they don't have any training on how to conceal emotions. Jinchuuriki's are always ready to fight, and are almost always trying to pick one. But it's more the demon's fault then the host's." Kowaii explained. "So basically once you were upset at me, your demon chakra began to show, and change what you looked like." Kowaii said, as Sky chuckled in the background, and Kowaii turned to shush her. He then turned back to Sona. "Now that I've answered your question, will you answer mine, so we can have a good conversation. What is your name?" Kowaii asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image

she nodded
"I'm sona....what do you mean it changed what I looked like?" she asked
she asked

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 pm
"Well Sona, when you got upset, you had feline like teeth, for starters. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but you put on a pair of sunglasses almost immediately after. Well, I'm guessing that you have the two tailed demon, Nibi." Kowaii said, remembering days that he spent in libraries and studying many things. "If you like, I could teach you many things about the origins, how to control it and, if you like, I can train you in certain jutsu as well."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:29 pm