Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Heaven's valley Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:05 am
Heaven's valley is a river underneath the ground. it is exactly a mile below and it goes under ethral city, that is where most of the wells get there water, it passes through under earth of darkness and under dafaeco's castle. The cyan colored river shines brilliantly on the caves. The only known entry to the river is a jagged rocked cave opening that is outside the gates of Ethral city. The cave opening looks a lot like a skull.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 am
Itazuki stood readily by at the entrance of Heaven's valley. If later wanted to learn how to use water, this would be the best place to start.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:13 am
Leto looked at the entrance, and shivered even more. The skull reminded her of a dead body she once saw in Kyhreal. "Itazuki-sensei, are you sure I should train here?" She poked on of the jagged rocks, avoiding getting cut.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:23 am
The entrance was just made to scare of people who did not know the Dao or way. See a master of water and earth made this cavern and the entire river below. It is said, that the water of the river holds special properties and if taught can teach people to control water so yes this is the perfect place for you to learn, this is where I first learned water." Itazuki said while stepping down the man made steps, as he headed down further the jagged rocks cleared up and then it was smooth surface all around.

As he went further down there was a greenish glow that illuminated the entire path.

(Ok spirit for your training you need to post at least a decent size paragraph so I can give you a point towards water)  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:25 am
((Er.. what kind of paragraph should I post to count towards training? Also, I'm gonna go to bed, so I'll rp tomorrow! :p))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:42 am
(just post a paragraph of leto training with water but Itazuki will tell her waht to do first)  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:42 pm
Leto followed Itazuki down the path, deeper into the cavern. Fearful, yet curious, she studied the greenish glow that showed the path. "So, Itazuki sensei, how am I going to learn how to control water?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 pm
Itazuki continued down the steps then suddenly it broke off and merged with the pristine water. He turned to Leto and said. "Ok water is every where, there are no real place that does not have water. Water is the element of life. It gives and takes away when ever it feels. Once you give its respect you are free to walk along with it. To control water is you have to see yourself in your mind controlling it, you have to feel it and let it's energies mix with yours. This is not easy but I believe you can do it." He then knelt down and cupped his hand int he river and brought the water, its glow still remained. He held it out to her. His hands stuck close to each other. "Ok your first test for being able to use water is to know how to persuade it to do your will. Talk to it, comfort it. It's much like a dog, a dog won't respect you and do what you say if you are weak and have no confidence. A dog needs a strong master and so does this handful of water. Water has spirit, each human has there own water spirit and once you beat the water spirit you can control water." He then rushed over to her and thrust his hand mixed with the spirit water and hit her in the forehead with his palm. She would enter the realm of the water spirit. The land would be plain and there would be a creature there waiting to fight, all she had to do was beat it.

(ok the water spirit can be any thing, you need to post three paragraphs at least then you will get your first three water points, and there has to be a good fight)  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:16 pm
[itazuki recieves 1 point for his post]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:00 am
Valentine couldn't help but listen to Itazuki and reached down into the water feeling it's bite. The pain didn't bother him but when he took his hand out it was slightly torn and cuts ran along it. "Wow this is going to be a b**ch isn't it?" He said dipping his other hand in the water. He didn't exactly have a soul so he was guessing the water was rejecting him like a vampire and running water. He took a breath and closed his eyes taking the water in his hands and lifting it up. It tried to escape through his fingers and he let it for a couple seconds before he said. "Stay, be calm." It obeyed for about a second or two so he tried again only getting it to obey for two second more. Getting annoyed he cupped his hand to his mouth in an odd fashion. "Grrr." He growled sending a deep shock wave rippling through the water causing it to jump.  

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:29 am
Itauki chuckled from the futile attempts of his other pupil trying to command water. He walked over to him and said to Valentine. "Valentine, you have to not talk to it like a dog. That is all wrong. I take it you misinterpreted my analogy, that's completely fine. I'm no poet but I'll try to explain it better. Water is the key to all existence, it is in all of us. You have it in you too, you just have to feel it, but you can fight the beast also." He then struck Valentine with the special water knocking him out. Valentine would wake in another world with a creature only he knew. He had to beat it to be able to use water. if he can't beat it, he was never meant to control water.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:19 pm
Valentine woke up and then cursed Itazuki. He had betrayed him, what was he going to do know have some monster pet of his eat him? Looking around he hadno idea where he was so he pulled out his cult before looking around. "Welcome to hell..." He muttered sarcastically before feeling he wasn't alone in this area.  

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:32 pm
(I'll be the beast)
There was a lake of sulfur in front of Valentine. A red menacing creature came jumping out of the lake. A constant steady of red drops fell off the beasts body. He started to circle Valentine. It's teeth and claws readied.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:40 pm
Laughing valentine smiled at the beast before firing three shots at it and rolling to the side. The gun had two shots left before he had to reload it but that would be risky here because it formed the bullets from his blood. Out of the corner of his eye he saw his guitar about 15 feet away. He was about to leap out and grab it but then smelled the sulfur, it nauseated him but he stood eventually deciding he wouldn't take a chance like that against this thing. "Your going to either die by the time I'm done with you...or insane past recovery." He said bitterly cupping his hands around his mouth the words forcing shock waves at it.  

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:50 pm
The sulfuric creature expelled a ominous roar. Then took the three shots to the shoulder. He was coated in a armor of bones. Its face was distorted and looked rotten. It's teeth were scalene and sharp, it then spoke. "Where is Itazuki? He is the only one that knows about the scared water and the agreement. Uh...I hate that man, so you are here to defeat me and learn water AYE. Well, I can't decline the challenge." It then charged forth, its claws going deep into the earth, the a several red streams formed at the creature came running then the earth split into chucks of earth, in a pool of sulfur. The beast jumped up and landed on the same platform as Valentine. The beast then slashed forth at the man with the gun. Only the creatures element could kill it. The substance was every where.  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff