Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Glitch Warning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Popi-Sita Chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:05 pm
Hi all! I ran into this glitch today, so I figured I'd let everyone know about it. Earlier today I got a PM from someone telling me that he somehow got into my account. Apparently, there's a glitch on Gaia where some people, after sending a PM, get dumped into someone else's account. Now the person that keeps getting stuck in mine happens to be very honest, he told me what was happening, but we all know that others might not be. So I suggest you all take a look at your inventories (I am 75% sure that someone got into another of my accounts like this, and I lost a couple of donation items) and get a screenshot, just in case, because you never know. Also check your trades to see if any have been made recently. Be safe all! I don't know if this has been posted here or not, but I thought I'd give everyone fair warning. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:11 pm
THank you! blaugh  

cheezecake

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:52 pm
Quote:
Random login issues November 18
A very, very small number of users reported that while posting or browsing the site they found themselves logged in as another member. Password and Security information is unaffected. Users cannot change passwords, start trades or any of that while logged in as other member. The problem seemed to be caused by a server configuration issue that has now been resolved. If it happens to you please log out of the account and continue about the site.

Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3232886  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:22 pm
thank you so much that happened to me with my black stockings and i did not know what happened you should really tell a mod  

super purple girl

- HeartxCored -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:13 pm
thanks for the warning!! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:59 pm
Thank you. I really hope know one gets into mine because I don't want to lose anything of mine.  

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

BatteredCake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:37 pm
yeah ... that makes sense. a friend of mine "lost" 10 000 gold. and a few donation items. she was pretty pissed about it  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:38 pm
I can honestly say that I'm not surprised. The program that is gaia is still quite buggy.  

lightsenshi

Rossum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:13 am
Thank you! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:17 am
aphrodite_remix
yeah ... that makes sense. a friend of mine "lost" 10 000 gold. and a few donation items. she was pretty pissed about it
It couldn't have been traded away though, you need a password to do that. You sure it wasn't a scam instead?  

Zahmira

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:24 pm
Zahmira
aphrodite_remix
It couldn't have been traded away though, you need a password to do that. You sure it wasn't a scam instead?

Yeah because if you go to that link that somebody put above you'll see it says nothing can be traded:
Quote:
Random login issues November 18
A very, very small number of users reported that while posting or browsing the site they found themselves logged in as another member. Password and Security information is unaffected. Users cannot change passwords, start trades or any of that while logged in as other member. The problem seemed to be caused by a server configuration issue that has now been resolved. If it happens to you please log out of the account and continue about the site.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:20 pm
eek scary, thanks for the warning  

passionberry

Angelic Angel Asuka

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:02 pm
Thank you for the warning. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:52 am
ahh really? I should check thanks for letting us all know ><  

ellyfish_

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff