Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows of the Mists College

Back to Guilds

RP guild where you can be any creature. Must be active!!!!!!!! 

Tags: role playing, creatures 

Reply Characters
Ninjas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Roaming Soul
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:31 am
The silent killers. They sneak up behind their enemies and attack. They can have magical abilities but usually rely on pure skill (which they have).

User Image {if the image does not show up, here is the url for it: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime boy ninjas/Kimmy_Me/anime/punkjaan-1.jpg}
Gabe
A ninja that is silent even when he is not stalking prey. He is very skilled with daggers. Gabe is rather shy when he first meets people but when he gets to know them and trust them his personality comes out. When he can trust someone they see that he is a kind, smart, and caring person. He will kill or injure anyone that hurts him or someone he holds dear to him. Gabe loves to play his electric bass and viola. His past was full of violence and anger but it didn't cause him to change.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:41 pm
Zukuto
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Though prefering a katana, Zukuto is able to us knives with extreme pricision. Combined with stealth, he is a mean assassign. Due to a tradgic event in his childhood, Zukuto finds it hard to trust people. The only ones he can easily trust are himself and nature. Zukuto prefers to keep to himself, only relying on his skills to get him through life.  

Evil Sonaru

Haibane Hanabi
Vice Captain

Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 pm
Name: Hiruka (alias)
Weapon of choice: katana
Hair: black
eyes: red
class: was samurai, became ninja for pay... sorta evil
story: Hiruka is for some unknown reason an antagonist, she rarely will go out of her way to help people, unless there is a pay involved. even then she's most likely going to stand to the side, unless she hasn't been paid yet. most of her past is unknown... but what is known is that she has no family, used to live in Kyoto, and was a noble.
Motto: pay me or else your screw

it isn't totally complete, but i think it still is pretty good. i'll put it up here

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:28 pm
Kirako
User Image
Known for her quiet nature and un-human like speed Kirako is a nin with a plan.she's never told anyone of her planand no one knows if the nature of this plan benign or malignant (due to the fact that she barely says a word unless it important),everyone'll find out soon enough and when they do something is going to change......drastically.Usually seen drinking ramune(soft drink)
Favorite Saying:Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness  

sigh824

2,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100

II-Spica

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 pm
Miyuki
User Image
Miyuki is a ninja who left her village in order to see the outside world. She travels a lot and seldom stays in one place for too long. She is shy at times but mostly friendly and tries to reach out to people. She is really caring and worries about her friends and family. She is a great swordswoman but prefers fighting with her fists.

I think thats it for now, i might edit if i think of something else ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 pm
Ginta
User Image
At a young age Ginta lost his parents,having no other relatives he was sent to a horrible orphanidge.He then made multiple atemps to escape that served as good stelth training when he finaly made it out he continued his training and eventualy became an expert survivalist,wepons expert and hand to hand combat master.He is a kind friendly person but can get serious if he has to he will do anything for his friends even if it costs him his life.He has a pet hawk named Icorus that he uses to send mesidges and ocationaly to fight.  

flame ginta

Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff