Submit

Viper_1

Versatile Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:48 pm
Today at work, I was thinking... since everyone has something or another on their Wishlist. So I was think that someone get someone else something on their wishlist. What do you think? Good idea or bad?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:08 am
A secret santa sounds cool. I feel bad for my person, I have everything on my wishlist under 100k. I guess I'll update. I like things that aren't on my wishlist too...  

Life Hath Immortality

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:39 pm
sounds kewl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:30 pm
Now we just need to get word out about this.

What I had planned to do is simple. Depending on how many people are in on it, we can roll the dice in the post action and roll a number... or something else. I'm still working on the mechanics. We'll keep it open until Decmember 1st or later if needed. Then we'll spend the remainder of that time, get the gift and everyone can send their gift(s) to their persons in a PM.

A lot of details about this still needs to be ironed out but we need a lot of people on board for this. If you have any ideas, feel free reply.  

Viper_1

Versatile Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:11 pm
I think that the better plan of action would be to have someone be the organizer (do you want to do it, or should we find someone else?) and have them match everyone up who signed up on the OFFICIAL thread. We could ask Lady Meeko to send out an announcement as well. If you don't want to organize it then I would be happy to, I have lots of ideas for how to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:48 pm
Someone else can be the organizer. I would, but I have too much of an absence to really organize anthing. I can place you in charge of that. At least I place my vote with you.

Now comes the brainstorming section, folks. Let's hear some ideas.  

Viper_1

Versatile Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Playedstation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:31 pm
great!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 pm
nice...  

kawaii-frendz