Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Guild Alliances <Want to join a new guild or get more members? Look inside!>
The What, Why and How Information

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:36 am
Byako, City of Everything, is a place of everything from chatting to RPing to side RPing to minishops. As many of you may know, it is also a place that gives special creedance to guild alliances, so now we are going to give it the recognition it deserves and dedicate a subforum to our guild allies to recruit, speak up and receive aid.
We are doing this because, while our guild may be flourishing, there are others out there who are not as fortunate,
guilds with problems, with errors or lack of members.
We may offer Byako as a safe haven for anyone for everything, but we cannot just sit back idly as these guilds die off cut away from others.
Our duty then is to offer Guild Alliances to those in need, to aid in fixing the problems plagueing them and fill their guilds with the interested and dedicated.

Now go off and make Byako proud! mrgreen

-Jasae Bushae, Guild Captain

((I can be quite speechy when inspired. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:38 pm
>.< Pretty much anyone can be allies with this guild (or so i am told) this is just to make me happy and save me some time (It also reduces the risk of me scaring away any potential members with my scary descriptions)
Now, this may confuse some people (really, ignore me >.<) You have to pm me this form once you have been ok'ed by Jasae Bushae...
Or you can just not bother to pm me a form. Either way i have to be involved to put you up in this sub forum.

Name of guild:
Link:
Type of guild (e.g Role play, spam... If your guild has more than one type then list 'em all or just the main ones):
Short description (not needed, it just saves me time) :  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:11 pm
Feel free to make threads advertising your own guild here but make sure to include information such as what your guild does, how active it is, how many members you have, what you want from new members etc.
Pretty threads make me happy.

Guild Alliances <Want to join a new guild or get more members? Look inside!>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff