Welcome to Gaia! ::

The (Pretty Official) Adam Lambert Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans of the Former American Idol Contestant Adam Lambert, This is the place to go! 

Tags: Adam Lambert, American Idol, Music, Glambert, For Your Entertainment 

Reply Adam News
Take One?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belle Blossom
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:36 pm
How many of yall(cuz I'm from the south) know that Adam Lambert already has a cd out?
It's called Take One  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:57 pm
There's 13 tracks on it

Including:

Climb:

Well I can't remember much at all before the fall, so tell me
why you're here looking over my shoulder seems none of us are any older so tell me why you're here and how, how high must we climb on order to fall what will it be this time just waiting for your call and the joker said son don't you know you're on your own me and you we're on our own standing in the lions den you don't need much of anything so tell me why you're here and how, how high must we climb in order to fall what will it be this time just waiting for your call and the joker said son don't you know you're on your own me and you we're on our own me and you we're onour own  

Belle Blossom
Crew

Belle Blossom
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:18 pm
December(the original version of want):

November not much to remember you were not in sight December change in the weather you were by my side love it's all we want love, love it's all we need it's all that we really want no matter where the day goes I know you are close by changes in the seasons it's just what required love it's all we want love, love it's all we need it's all that we really want love it's all we want love, love it's all we need it's all that we really want yeah love, love, love, love, love it's what we want it's what we want it's what we really need yeah love it's what we want it's what really need love  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:05 pm
Fields:

I don't know the reason let's just make a choice let's throw out the caution just want to hear your voice so walk me through back throught the fields when I walk down that road I find I already know on eith the show if tehre's a god then god only knows walk me back through the fields I know so well like when we believed a moment in time when we shined so walk me through back through the fields ah take me home back to the fields erase the dream rewrite the scene if there's a god then god only knows what we shokuld know on with the show  

Belle Blossom
Crew

Belle Blossom
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:14 pm
Did You Need It:

So one of us has to go we knowone of us yeah come on it's time to go and was the spotlight up above you shining so bright a searchlight signalling ah yeah and as the storm rolls in yeah leaving all we've been I guess there's a first time for everything and was the spotlight up above you shining so bright a searchlight signalling ah yeah and where the hell did you go and was the road too long and was the spotlight up above you shining so bright a searchlight signalling to bring you home always wanting you found oh the limelight did you need it did you want it did you find it did you need it and where the hell did you go and was the road too long  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:26 pm
More Than:

So we pave the road to providence and lined up the memories in reference to what was dead and gone then the band and the symphony in sweet sounding harmony laid down their guns in disgust for they knew their army had lost so haven't we seen enough on the cover of haven't we had our fun watching on the TV screens so we harbor our hopes and fears in houses and evergreens cast adrift what we don't need then the rhythm of tambourine and drummer of marching scene laid down their violens in trust for they know how much the cost so haven't we seen enough on the cover of haven't we had our fun watching on the TV screens for when it's all said and done and the race run then we're gone

(the booklet misspelled disgust, it put gisgust)  

Belle Blossom
Crew

Adam News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces