Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Writer's and Reader's Corner
akiradawn's Novel Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it???
GREAT!!!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Good
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
ok
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
bad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
totally sucks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:57 pm
Ok well I had an awsome dream and that gave me the idea to trun it into a story. I don't know how well this will work out but my plan is to write a little bit at a time as it all comes back to me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:04 pm
RULES

1) DON'T POST IN MY STORY AREA! That's what the poll is for.

2) If you want to give me tips please send them via pm

3) Please read it all the way threw to the end before you judge ( if your impaitent then read to where i've stopped.)

4) Below I will tell you how it will be formatted and how to tell which person is which.

Thank you for checking out this story. Please fav this story if you like it and have a great day! 3nodding redface rofl  

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:09 pm
FORMATING

~Ok so i'm going to do this sorta werid. I'm going to pertend there are other people writing what the different characters are saying.

~Each character will be written in a different color and I plan to find pictures for them to show you what I think they look like.

~I will also have character backgrounds up with the pictures so you know how all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:24 pm
BACKGROUND INFORMATION VERY IMPROTANT MUST READ TO UNDERSTAND

..... What does Nucular War mean to you? Well for me it meant the end of one world and the beginning of a whole new one. Many people thought that after the Nucular War that no one would survie..... but we did. Don't get me worng. Many people did died, in fact, the Nucular War cut the worlds population in half and made it to where there are very few things left that are able to grow, but still the plants adapted with help and the animals did too. So what is so different then? Well now normal mean being able to read peoples minds, tell the future, and many other psychic ablities. It also means that new hunters have been born. Before the humans were on top but now, we are, the monsters that roam the night. We hunt the humans and everything else alike. To us they are cattle but to me..... one that is neither rapter nor human....what are they to me?

Read to find out more.  

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:52 pm
MORE BACKGROUNG INFORMATION

RAPTORS

Raptors are humans who had a negative reaction to the bombs during the war. They did get pyschic ablities but they also became stronger, faster, able to fight off dosease better, and grew wings on their backs. They eat humans...flesh and all....and are known to kidnap travelers and save them for late. Their wings are the color of a night without stars or a moon in the sky. Their teeth and nails are longer than humans but not to the piont where they aren't easily hidden. They perfer the night and don't come out during the day unless they have to because if they are out in the light to long they will die. Otherwise they look just like humans.
User Image

HUMANS

Humans look exactly like they did before except for the way they dress. For the normal people with limited power they have clothes like in image 1. For people considered to be in charge in image 2. For people with outstanding powers in image 3.
Image 1
User Image
Image 2
User Image
Image 3
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:07 pm
MORE BACKGROUND INFORMATION

THE TWO OF PROFICY....

DAWN

With wings on her back and the power to distroy at her finger tips she , alone, will deceide the fate of the world. Her wings are not like that of the raptors but are more of an ash color. With her light gray hair and drak gray eyes she is very different. She hates to eat humans and can go without eating them. To bad it took her so long to figure that out. Below is the color of her wings but not what she looks like.

User Image

DEMITER

He looks like any ordinary human but seems to have no powers.....hmmmm.......will see about that. Below is a pic of what he looks like.

User Image  

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:16 pm
DAWN

Birthday:Unkown
Mother/Father biggrin ead
Personality: Forced Loner,Fighter,Quite,Cares for others even when they dont care for her.
Past: Before the war she and Demiter had known each other and been good friends. She had had a mother and father plus a bother and sister.
Present: She has lived with the ruler of all the raptors and is on her way to new places...... Oh and she can't remeber her past.

User Image

She will be typed in violet  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:21 pm
DEMITER

Birthday:Unknown
Mother/Father biggrin ead
Personality: Vengful, Spiteful, Understaning, Sweet once you get under his armor of revenge.
Past: Knew Dawn. Had a borther.
Present: Traveled with a man whi had found him and mentored him. Guy got killed...now he's out for revenge. He also can't remeber his past.

User Image

He will be typed in Dark Blue.  

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:31 pm
KAGA

Personalitiy: Caring, Understanding, Respectful, Kind
Present: Is the best seer of the future. Shaw the profisy of Dawn.

User Image

Kaga will be written in red.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:44 pm
VONRICK

Personality:..... Evil personafide.
Persent: King of the raptors.

User Image

He will be written in Blue.  

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:48 pm
KAYLA

Personality: Sweet, Kind, Caring
Persent: Was brought to Dawn as a snack but ended up keeping her as a pet.

User Image

She will be written in Cyan.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Those aren't all the characters but this is tideous so I only did the improtant ones....well they're all improtant but those are the really improtant ones.

All right so i'm going to start the story on like the next page if this thing will go over to it. Come on. I hate haveing to do the character stuff then having to start the story on the same page.
So.....

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Writer's and Reader's Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers