Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[R] Room 47 - Sawyer's Room ;D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:53 pm
Saywer's Room
Please don't post unless I'm RPing with ya
& All that Jazz
I'll write a description later
Cause ya know
I'm lazy <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am
(Oh, wow, this is such an amazing room, i have so much to look at in here and be interested by. No, i guess i'll strike up a conversation about shades of paint and what kind of bed to put in here. stare )
"Well, I attend Ria off and on, because I'm constantly getting chased by this one guy."
Ginseku made a right turn from the stairway, heading down the hall of doors.
"So i transfer back and forth between here and Tenshi high. I kinda wish I was back there, because I had to leave my girlfriend behind, as well as a few friends."
'25, 27, 29'
"But, i first enrolled about 3 or so years ago. I had to leave shortly after, because for some reason, a large population of students left Ria, and there wasn't very much going on here. That's when I enrolled at Tenshi."
'36, 38, 40'
"And no, I don't always get into fights around here. That was just bad karma earlier, i think. At least, that's what i'm gonna call it."
Ginseku stopped in front of Sawyer's dorm.
"Here we are, 47. Got your key?"
If Sawyer didn't have his key, they'd be kicking down the door, because The maid would repair it anyway. Sawyer could just play it off on some people trying to break in.  

ginseku

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:35 am
[Sorry, i was watching the argument in the OOC xDDD]

"Well why don't you go back and visit, is it really far away or something. I could probably get you a way there" Sawyer said as he began to rummage through his pockets looking for his key, "And my opinion would be to try to avoid that "bad karma" because your not always gonna have me randomly showing up and healing ya" he laughed as he finished talking and pulled the key from his back pocket, careful not to destroy the picture that sat with it. Placing the key in, he turned it and opened the door entering the room

"Oh wow"

Walking into his room really blew his mind as to how big it was. It was a deep shade of blue and white. The bed was extreamly large, much larger than any bed he had ever owned before, guessing it must have been at least king sized. There were shelves on the walls, for his things obviously. he also had a couch and three tables set around the couch; one on each side and one in front of it. A small fridge sat under a desk on the far side of the room next to a dresser and under a large mirror. Sawyer walked to the large window, which had a perfect ledge to sit on and dangle out the window. he also noticed a door to the right of the entrance which he guessed was his bathroom.

"You didn't tell me the rooms were so nice, I'll never wanna leave!" he turned to the other male with a grin on his face. He pulled the trunk into his room, and waved for Gin to follow him in. Sawyer pulled the trunk to the bottom of the bed and opened it. He then removed his wet hoodie and tossed it over onto the couch, before pulling out another one that match the color of his walls. Closing the trunk and moved over to the window, opening it allowing the cool breeze from outside to drift into the room. Sitting down on the ledge, he pulled out his smokes and lit one up taking a drag.

"You wanna sit and talk, your like my first friend here so far technically"

Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff