Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Rin's Messy Room (Random Stuff)
Writing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf Mistress94

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:45 pm
I'm not much of a poet person but i can write better of like a story okay here it goes.

Darkness all around me. No where to go. All i could think was run, run and don't stop. But then suddenly i stopped dead in my tracks looking all around me, all i saw was black, pitch black. I stared at the direction ahead of me, i couldn't help it but cry. i knelt to the ground and huddled up and cried. I soon drifted off into sleep. Woke up periodically wishing that when i opened my eyes everything would light up again. But i knew it wasn't going to happen. i sat there just waiting for something to happen but nothing did, but then i saw a beam of light come towards me. i stared at it with shock, thinking how could this be real, is this really what i'm seeing. The beam of light slowly transform into a human shape and eventually was walking towards me. it stared at me with gentle golden eyes, and offer it's hand to me, i took then it smiled at me and slowly opened its wings. which amazed me. i couldn't help but smile for the first time, in along. i never thought something so mystical, and beautiful could be so kind. he lifted me off the ground i hugged him tightly and whispered to him "Dont go away please" He smiled back at me and said"I'll always be with you" then it went black. i woke up i could still hear his voice. i smiled to myself.There is no reason to run away from something that isn't there, the darkness went away.

(srry if this made noo sense what so ever! i tried!, was just typing what ever popped in my head biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 pm
[wolf receives 2 points for her story]  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rin's Messy Room (Random Stuff)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out