Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
list your most powerful p.a Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jemo1212

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:12 pm
my most powerful p.a is masterstyle in mmbn3.it a fusion of salamander*,fountain*bolt*,and gaia*blade.it stinks if you put this in your foulder you only can put one more mega chip(i chose mussora).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:45 pm
P.A. Damage Capacities are basically set, but I like 2xHero+Attack+10 which deals 1000 damage. Or Dark Messiah Neo which deals 1200...

JigokuHockey P.A. is also powerful on its own.  

[B]io[H]azard

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:28 am
I like BodyGrd (AntiDmg, AntiNavi, Muramasa) and PoisPhar (PoisMask, PoisFace, Anubis), but MstrStyl and 2xHero look cool and are really powerful, too.

Oh, right, can't forget EvilCut (StepSwrd, HeroSwrd, StepCros)!

And my favorite is EverCrse (CrsShld 1, 2, 3). It annoys the heck out of my friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:19 pm
Riku121292
my most powerful p.a is masterstyle in mmbn3.it a fusion of salamander*,fountain*bolt*,and gaia*blade.it stinks if you put this in your foulder you only can put one more mega chip(i chose mussora).

Hey, that's mine, also! And I use the muramasa chip as my other Mega Chup, too!  

Maniacally Melodramatic

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Mac Smith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:22 pm
Dark Messaiah Neo? Dont make me laugh.

Fortev3 X
Antinavi X
HeatGospel X

or

Fortev3 X
Antinavi X
AquaGospel X

or

Fortev3 X
Antinavi X
ElecGospel X

or

Fortev3 X
Antinavi X
WoodGospel X

Creates the program advance: Darkness. 5000 Damage.

Gospel appears, with Forte standing over his head. Gospel Breathes dark flames, hitting multiple times. There is no Substitute for THIS attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:16 pm
Mac Smith
Dark Messaiah Neo? Dont make me laugh.

Fortev3 X
Antinavi X
HeatGospel X

or

Fortev3 X
Antinavi X
AquaGospel X

or

Fortev3 X
Antinavi X
ElecGospel X

or

Fortev3 X
Antinavi X
WoodGospel X

Creates the program advance: Darkness. 5000 Damage.

Gospel appears, with Forte standing over his head. Gospel Breathes dark flames, hitting multiple times. There is no Substitute for THIS attack.

i hear there are only 3 ways to get this, and those are compete in the japan tourny, contacted the megaman staff, or cheated.  

Misty Irish

Terra21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 pm
My best P.A. is Dark Messiah/Darkness.... Bass V3, AntiNavi, and one of the four Gospel Chips.... I won a Japanese Tourney to get them ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:33 am
I don't use P.A.s that much so......... LifeSword ~>>~  

UnknownSora

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:50 pm
........huh......I mostly use 2xhero or Bubble V4 with a few water+30's.........huh let's see 4 water+30's=120+ then the fact that Bubbleman gets like 7 shots....let's about as power full as Infinte Vulcan3 and a double point  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:05 pm
Masterstyle, Timebom+, BodyGuard (this one I used to kill Serenade), and Evercurse are my best P.A.s in MMBN 3 (white). ^_^  

Unlucky-chan

ichi-gahara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:51 am
all you people think that masterstyle is so powerful, but i hope you all realize that its not the strongest. the strongest are bodyguard, evercurse, and darkness, which i am still trying to find out. can you tell me where to get the chips for it, and in what game it is in? send me a pm when you have the time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:57 am
my strongest p.a.? well, i do like using the P-Driver in 4, the bodyguard in 3 with a +30atk and +20atk, or it's the big heart from 2, deals lots of dmg AND HEALS YOU TO FULL! talk about annoying  

ZenonX1

Perverted Gumball

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:25 am
Yesterday I did a P.A by accident. It was the Spreader thing.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:51 am
Mine is also MasterStyle, but I play BN5 more, so my most common strongest is/are GigaCannon and/or LifeSword.  

SwordMan.EXE

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:03 am
BodyGuard is the strongest one I have made if we don't count PitHockey3. xp

My favorite is PileDriver and LifeSword(accurate, requires little annoyance to use and daels decent damage.)  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff