Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Rin's Messy Room (Random Stuff)
~/THE SEEKERS~ (A Roleplay From The Mind of Chase)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

garion3211

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 pm
(Coming soon to an internet near you. I'm in the midst of making the forum for it and I'll post a link for it if it's received well.)

On January 24th, 2012, World War Three broke out when Iraq formally invaded the United States, engulfing the world in a conflict against an organization of the nations of Iraq, North Korea, Russia, and Iran called the New Age Reformation, or the NAR. At first it started out like all wars, troops were sent out and battles were fought. On December 12th, however, multiple EMP bombs were sent from Russia, causing a Domino Effect world-wide which sent EMP Bombs across the Nation. No country was left unbombed, and the effects were almost immediate.

Millions died initially from the impact of the bombs and the buildings that were destroyed. Millions later died from the inability of hospitals to run. Slowly the human population dwindled as the expected lifetime rate dropped drastically. The world was going back to its state before humanity had technology, where everyone had to fight for survival. Most of the urban communities were trashed and deserted, and the rural communities were soon raided for their commodities. Humanity’s future looked grim, and people lived every day in fear.

Generations passed, and through many trial and tribulations, humanity somehow didn’t get killed off. Small governments were formed across the country, making city-states and forming a mere remnant of the old civilization. Most of them were merely corrupt scholars using the fear of humanity to put themselves in a state of power. They established a sort of un-said agreement between themselves to attempt to regain the technology of the old days. They set up people called Appraisers, basically scholars who studied the ancient technology, to send people out to seek technology, and then the appraisers would compensate them with gold or other valuable gems that could be used as currency.

The people who the appraisers would send out came to be known as “The Seekers” because they seek the technology of the past. It is a dangerous task to become a seeker, because most of these artifacts are in a desolate part of the world where those who wish to keep things uncivilized called “The Terrans” attempt to stop the seekers. Other dangers lurk around the corner as well, for there is another, much more organized group that attempts to tear down the governments in favor of one led by the people instead of the fear of the people, and as good as they sound, their policy is a “Join or Die” one. They are certainly not to be trifled with unless you are ready to be pulled into their politics.

So who will you be?
Will you be a Seeker, working under an Appraiser for a living?
Perhaps you will be one of the Terrans, living in the wild, killing anyone not of your kind.
Perhaps you will join the intriguing organization whose numbers grow by the day.
Or who knows, perhaps you will become an Appraiser, and rule the land with fear.
The choice is yours, as it is your job to survive.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 pm
[you should do your RP in the guild! it would be really cool to join!]  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

garion3211

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:09 pm
(I would but the concept is pretty big and I've already made the forum, right now I'm just waiting for my page designer to get done with the layout.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 pm
I would definitly join as one of the Terrans or the Seekers (whichever needs people the most)  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Rin's Messy Room (Random Stuff)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items