Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Women Issues Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 pm
If you are a Lesbian or a Guy that needs advice about Women, you can come here. Not literally, metaphorically...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:18 pm
Well theres this girl, its clear that shes liked me since like the 2nd grade but I haven't had the same feelngs for her. Now I do and its clear that she got over me and now shes dating my best friend...... bummer.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:20 pm
Wait for her to leave them. i'm sure she still ahs Some feelings for you. :]

Ok so my GF wont give me her innocence. Any ideas? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 pm
Yeah, but their engaged.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 pm
Constipated Emotion

*Urge to put in extremely irresponsible advice.*

Well, if she won't do that then just wait. Ease her into wanting, or letting you take it. Force is not an option! Man, this advice sucks. u.u;;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:25 pm
Constipated Emotion

Its not about sex. Once you relize that, and you dont care, it will be more of an act of making love rather than sex.  

Oni_Soul

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:25 pm
Well, screw my "Friend", I'm going after her anyways. Man this is gonna get ugly. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:28 pm
@Hiro: yeah pretty mcuh everyone in that sitation is screwed. Lol. Good luck though.

@Oni: I do love her, she just doesn't believe me due to my former whorish nature. lol. Just because its not all about sex doesn't make me want it less. D; Its so addicting. XD

@Loller: Lol. I'm not retarded. xD Of course I try to ease her into wanting it. Lol. And I'm no rapist. lol. I would never do it by force. :]  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:34 pm
Constipated Emotion
@Hiro: yeah pretty mcuh everyone in that sitation is screwed. Lol. Good luck though.

@Oni: I do love her, she just doesn't believe me due to my former whorish nature. lol. Just because its not all about sex doesn't make me want it less. D; Its so addicting. XD

@Loller: Lol. I'm not retarded. xD Of course I try to ease her into wanting it. Lol. And I'm no rapist. lol. I would never do it by force. :]

unless she wanted it by force ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:34 pm
remember kids if she didnt fight back ahrd enough it means she wanted it *wink*  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm
Constipated Emotion

I used to be like that, and then I grew up. You have to tell your body that you dont need sex.

I also belive, that you cant know that you love someone untill you have sex with them. I know that makes me sound like a whore, but there is a feeling that you get when you meet the right women or man when you make love that singles them out from all the rest...and thats why I am engaged.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm
Good advice I will pass on to my children. It will last for generations. ;D We can have family bonding time in Jail. XD

EDITED to onis post.

I can see your reasoning there. I mean I know that I dont need it but that doesn't make it feel any less great. Haha. But yeah. I guess, but its different for lots of people. Theres a difference between loving someone and knowing they are the ones you want to spend the rest of your life with. Grats on being engaged! <3  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:37 pm
bb3000ae
remember kids if she didnt fight back ahrd enough it means she wanted it *wink*

damn strait  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 pm
little mintchan
ok whot he hell deleted my post?!!!! scream

wow I checked the posting logs and according to them there was deletion at all...guess gaia just ******** up  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas