Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hiro Versus Koi (Gate Battle Number 1) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:52 pm
The fight is between Hiro and Koi. Anything in the other threads that is going to affect these two, should be PMed to them. The fight is still at the gates however.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:26 am
Darion arrived and stayed hidden on top of the gates watching and observing."Dont step in.no matter what"Darion kept thinking to him self.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:34 am
Darion72
Darion arrived and stayed hidden on top of the gates watching and observing."Dont step in.no matter what"Darion kept thinking to him self.

(This is a private battle, and because of the way our part is set up, there is NO SPECTATORS. And nobody can get into the prison, and nobody gets out until someone is dead. So please, leave now or I'll be tempted to kill you after wards.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 am
((wtf? my post appeared on top of the topic......???))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:29 am
Shruikan Tenshi
((wtf? my post appeared on top of the topic......???))

(It's the Gaian Posting thing glitching up, it'll be fixed soon.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:13 am
iKoisu
Darion72

(This is a private battle, and because of the way our part is set up, there is NO SPECTATORS. And nobody can get into the prison, and nobody gets out until someone is dead. So please, leave now or I'll be tempted to kill you after wards.)

((wtf Hiro said i just watch or cometihng like taht but w/e))Darion left to the squad grounds.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:44 am
((Eh.....so much letters.....so tired))
As Hiro tried to move, the shock that came with the pain stopped him from moving an inch more. He tried to endure the pain as he moved and did only one handsign. A giant beam of wood shot out from the prison ground and began to shoot out wood senbon. thousands of little senbon aimed at Koi.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:59 pm
(And, I win. Also, I'm awesomesauce, and can use all elements. So sorry for having to have you make a new RPC, but hey, I'd say go to Grass, they actually NEED RPers. I went to Sand with my 2nd RPC because he has the Ichibi. That's the ONLY Reason. Also, your paralyzed so this isn't auto-hit, it's an auto-awesomesauceified.)

Koi smiled as the smell of burning flesh filled the air. He noticed the pillar shooting out a massive amount of wooden senbon, but these were no threat to Koi. He slapped his hands together to make a massive hand shoot out of the ground, and wrap around Koi. It was the Hand of Shukaku. The technique saved him form being hit by the many senbon. He was able to substitute the dirt and materials for sand. After the hits stopped happening, the echolocation was no longer needed. The hand dropped, and the cloth was up, for both sides. The Mangekyou Sharingan glared in Hiro's eyes. "I'm sorry, but you must die now. I bet you had a hard life as a shinobi. Owe well, it's not my problem." He said as he walked forward. He walked over to the paralyzed man, and sighed as he grabbed his two katana from under his robe. "Such a shame." He said as he pulled them both out. He placed the man on his knees, and held him up with the sword, gently on his shoulder. Then, he took both swords and placed them on his shoulders like scissors. "Good bye." He said. There was no possible way he could defend himself, being paralyzed he would be unable to move. Then, he sighed. The electricity around the bars stopped, and he sheathed his swords. "You may live," Koi said. He turned around and began to walk slowly away. "In the afterlife!" He yelled as he spun on the heels of his feet, with a Rasengan in his hand. It was shot forward, hitting the man's stomach, and going right through it. It would tear through all of the major arteries. "Sarium-san will like you as a puppet." Koi said as he removed his hand. He then shot his tendrills into the man's heart and pulled it out. It wasn't what he was looking for, but it would do. His Doton would now be increased, and he would have a fourth life again. He unraveled his scroll and placed the body on it. The body turned to smoke, and Koi turned to sand, flowing in the wind. As he left, Sen would be able to hear words. "I'll be back, to help with the angel!"

(Gaara was able to do the same thing, he manipulated dirt instead of sand. Also, since your paralyzed, and I don't feel like cleaning up my swords, I sent a Rasengan through your stomach, ripping a mass hole in you. It would eat your body to s**t, and since all your skin is burnt off, your just one big mess. I'll be heading to Sand if you want to follow your RPC to his new owner.)  

Zombie Swagger

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:05 pm
((.......Well I do have a 2nd RPC that I wanted to RP with for some time now......Maybe I should change his name to Hiro as well. He's already jounin he he he. Well Hiro has had a nice little life, but I hate that stupid little detail with the demons. "You may keep some of the beasts' chakra......stupid Gaara had to show everyone. And mark my words, I won't make that mistake again and we will fight once more. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image

"The Last Kaguya"

Ryugan watched in disgust as his former squad partner's stomach burst upon impact from the rasengan,guts and organs flying everywhere.Ryugan stood still,and very stiff so he could not be noticed in the tree he was spectating in."Hiro's....dead..hmph..."Ryugan uttered silently as Koi transferred his dead boy into some sort of scroll and slowly walks off.Ryugan the took a huge leap and landed right in a pool of Hiro's blood,it splashed on his pants when his feet made impact."Hiro.....You naive fool...."Ryugan then pulled out an empty bottle from his ninja pouch and filled it with Hiro's,he then shook it up then slipped it back in his ninja pouch."Squirt.....you will be missed...."He then walks away from the gates but, before reaching the exit he doubles back and say's"Hmph....guess squad four's lost another...".

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 pm
Ok so here's the deal: I am going to review this fight. I have suspicions, as does BB of bad goings-on in here. As such, whoever is in the fight is temporarily suspended from doing anything past this fight with whatever is currently in here. Seeing as how these are both the real people: No leaving.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:42 pm
So there are problems in here. I believe most of them have been explained in the chatroom thread. I won't completly undo this, yet but I will leave it up to a specific person. I will PM them with the option as to avoid any sway from outside choices.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:55 pm
(I'm most likely getting banned anyways :/ Tell Irish if Hiro is alive, cause he has the body.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:28 pm
No one else post here until ishmail deletes this topic.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:24 pm
Same goes for me.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]