Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sengetsu Vs. Kazuo and Yokai Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 am
This is the battle that is going on at the gates just moved into a different thread. Sen posts first in this thread reacting to the attack from Raiden and Kazuo. Let's all try to keep the posts easy to read and follow all the rules. Let's make this a good fight. The battle posting order and opponents is/are:

1. Sengetsu
2. Kazuo
3. Yokai

*Color coded for teams and numbered/ordered for posting order.*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:26 am
(Got it)

Sengetsu's eyes widened as he saw the blue mist begin to freeze his flames. "Hmph!" he grunted as he roleld forth avoding teh icy prison. Grasping Samehada he lashed upward in a black flamed crescent shape arch tearing through the electrical net. Blood dripepd form hsi right eye. CLosing it he breathed heavily. He'd have to this now, that salamander was the only thing keeping him from obtaining victory, if he could get his flames ou he'd have captured the jinchuuriki by now. "Damnit." he spoke. Biting his lip, he clenched the sword which jolted widly flailing hungry for chakra, and pained by the black flames Sengetsu had shrouded it in. He remembered his youngest brotehr..and the vow he ahd made to him, he kenw the young ninja lurked in the hidden mist, and he knew that the mist village. he needed to end thsi and get back to teh boy, he wanted those eyes...the eyes of the Seki-reigan. "Kazuo...how about we end this now? eh?"

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks at him strangly how he would just say what he said. "So you aren't going to fight me and try and get my angel now? Alright..." He grins staring at Sengetsu. Kazuo appears in front of Sengetsu speeding in towards him aiming a punch to his stomache. Any flames of amerturasu flames that would get on Kazuo would be forced away with his own sharingan.
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:23 am
Yokai smiled and he ran behind sengetsu, aiming for a headlock to make sure Sengetsu gets hit by the punch. He also aimed to cover Sengetsu's eyes because he really can't do anything with his eyes covered. Yokai then activated his own sharingan, just incase. Yuki then jumped off of Yokai's head and tried to bite Sengetsu in the shoulder.

(if im offline or something, just post and u can skip me if u want)  

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:32 am
(That wasn't very smart Dripples...but your choice)

Sengetsu raised Samehada the flames on its were balsted backward burning and incinerating the ninja and the dog behind him leaving Sen untouched. The teeth fo samehada lashed out as Sengetsu blocked the attack sliding backward in teh process. He puleld up on Samehada tearing into the ninja's fist. the force of their attacks would undoubtedly do harm to both with Kazuo losing a pretty decent amount of chakra from the grinding. Sengetsu leaped backwards to avoid hitting the flaming ninja, his right eye still closed. In hsi left hand he held the pebble tucked between hsi fingers. It was all a matter of time now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:37 am
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles. The flames would freeze around Yokai as Sankai froze them with her mist. Kazuo stood across from Sengetsu staring at him. "Alright Sen. Do you give up yet?"

User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:55 am
((nice! and im checking to see if the posting is normal again))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:00 pm
"s**t!" Yokai jumped back landing on his hands from flipping in the air. Yokai sighed, looked at the frozen ameratsu and smiled, "Thanks Kazuo." Yokai looked at Sengetsu sighing. "Give up Sen, you're not going to win." Yokai then activated his bloodline, "Stage 3 Sei Naru Form!" Wings sprouted out of Yokai's back and his hair turned blonde. Yokai's clothes turned into robes, and his eyes sparkled golden. He turned into an angel, or that was his bloodline anyway. He wasn't exactly an angel though. Yokai smiled and he took out both Ying Yang katanas. One was pure black, and one was pure white. He formed an L with his swords and he activated his byakugan as well. He was in his ultimate form ready to fight.

(rawr, im probably gonna die xD )  

Dripples

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:06 pm
((Interesting fight, just one question I thought Yokai was a leaf Jounin who died?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:07 pm
(OK I"M NOT POSTING UNTIL THIS BUG STOPS...ITS PISSING ME OFF! scream )  

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:09 pm
(I wasn't exactly dead. Remember i posted that my body mysteriously disppeared? I was just confirmed as dead. btw the glitching thing doesnt show for me... or at least for this thread... just keep on posting, i wanna finish this quickly)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:13 pm
(Yea it looks normal for me too. Let's keep this going.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:14 pm
(so no more oocing, only rping plz)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:14 pm
Dripples
(I wasn't exactly dead. Remember i posted that my body mysteriously disppeared? I was just confirmed as dead. btw the glitching thing doesnt show for me... or at least for this thread... just keep on posting, i wanna finish this quickly)
((Yeah it looks normal for me it only is lagged in the older forums. Also are you a cloud jounin now?))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:17 pm
(yeah i left konoha)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items