Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jake vs Fenrir (Gates Battle) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 pm
This is to stop the cluster F**k at the gates again, and is between Jake and Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:01 pm
Jake "The Light Bringer" Libra
A-Rank Wandering nin

I am the Light from the heavens, and the Darkness it cannot reach......

Jake would arrive at the battle at hand, hands in his pockets. He would look around the area, looking for someone to kill.

....For I am The Begining of Life, and the Harbinger of Death

.....I am a Bringer of Destruction. And Now you shall face my Wraith...

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:37 pm
((I'm totally gonna watch this, it should be interesting....))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:39 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"What, you're not gonna assist your little pals?" Fenrir growled as he stood atop the gates, looking down at Jake with a sly and bloodthirsty grin. A surge of lightning exploded from the shinobi, rattling his black vest and dog tag necklace.

((Lightning Sage))
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
54 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:25 pm
Dark-Ninja70

((Im wit ya do it 4 the kaguya fenrir!!!...lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:01 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Dark-Ninja70

((Im wit ya do it 4 the kaguya fenrir!!!...lol))
((Sorry, my bets on Jake. Thats my last ooc, now you two...FIGHT...it will amuse me... twisted ))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:38 am
A-Rank Wandering nin

((okay, just image he's wearing an akatsuki robe with a hood, and yes, the wandering nin pro's is updated))

Jake would look up at fenrir, as the smile would run away from his face, "......I guess you'll have to do...for now," he would say, throwing back the hood with his head, as he would look at fenrir with his left eye, his right eye covered up with a red clothe. His tattoo's would slowly circle his body, as if they had a mind of their own. The air around would seem to quiver, as everything visible directly around him would start to blur, as the light around him would start to fill with his chakra, bending and disturting to his will. He would quickly reach into his pouches on either leg, drawing out 5 explosive tags in each hand. His hands would then dissapear up the opposite sleeve, as hand seals were formed underneath the clothing, Immediatly after this he would aim his arms at fenrir, as out of the sleeves, darted two Black, Streamline birds, moving in a helix pattern towards fenrir. If fenrir were to dodge to early, they would follow him. One of the two though, were aimed to miss him, and go behind him, but the reason why would be a mystery for now. While all of this was happening, jake would reach up, removing the red bandanna from his right eye, moving it to cover his neck instead, as he did this, the EMS would be seen, staring at fenrir. Its own buffing effects taking form on jake.

EDIT: EMS = Eternal mangekyou sharingan.
EDIT2: thought that i might try to copy that technique while at it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir was already a step ahead of Jake. He had been in a lot of fights, and the most common first move of those fights were usually throwing some kind of projective (often exploding projectiles) to distract him while they prepared for a more formidable jutsu. Fenrir had learned a long time ago how to change this to his advantage. The birds had barely left left Jake's sleeve when a powerful wind would crash down on Jake and send the birds crashing to the ground and exploding at his feet. Because the wind was also pushing down on Jake, it would be very difficult for him to move away from the explosion soon to come. Whatever the results may be, out of the smoke cloud and dust that would form from the explosion, a long extended kaguya spine would appear through it in an attempt to reach out and slash Jake. With the strike having more power and lightning speed on it from the electricity enhancing Fenrir's body, it was only making Jake's probability of escaping unharmed smaller and smaller.

((Falling Winds))
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
64 Chuunin Jutsu
54 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

((lol, I don't mind. The longer you have it activated the more chakra it'll drain from you anyways.

Edited: I wanted to clarify that the kaguya spine is extended, so Fenrir is still a fair distance away.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:33 am
A-Rank Wandering nin

(Except, that eternal also gives me a boost of chakra, speed, strength, and physical resistance to damage, so it wont drain me out as quickly as you expect, and thanks, i knew you'd do something along those lines)

While the birds would crash to the floor, they would not explode, but instead move forward, as it would explode further away from jake, causing the dust to rise. Fenrir made the simple mistake of assuming the birds was meant to hit him, while in reality, they served their purpose. His sharingan would see the chakra in the winds, seeing them fall from the sky towards him. As the dust would surround the area, it would be difficult to see what was happening in it. It would be silent, until suddenly Jake would seem to of jumped out of the dust, and towards Fenir, his right eye looking right at him, a smile on his face, his right eye suddenly focusing on fenrir, "Ameratsu," He would say as the black flames would surge from the eye, towards ferir at incredible speeds. As soon as the attack was used, Jake would dissapear. As the spine would sweep across the dust cloud, it would suddenly get stopped, by something. As the cloud would disperse, 5 jakes could be seen on the ground, with two of them using tattoo whips to restrain the spine, being able to retrain the strength of the swing by using the boost his EMS gave him, plus fact it was two of them doing it. Due to the spine being connection to fenrir, this would weaken, and restrain fenrir due to him no longer being able to control his bone. The other three jakes would also go through a series of handsigns. The middle one would produce a spear of flame, while the outside two would perform violent wind palm each. As the spear would be thrown at fenrir, the other two would aim the violent wind palms in the path of the spear, increasing the spears power to beyond S-rank level.

Katon: Ketatamashi Makai (Fire Release: Piercing Hellstrike) x 1 A
Description: By using both hands instead of just one, the user can turn a Katon: Housenka no Jutsu into a thin compressed spear of heat and flame. The user then grabs the spear from his mouth and hurdles it towards the opponent, hopefully impaling it through their body. Even if it misses, this spear will cause the opponent to lose their breath because of the heat, and may cause 2nd degree burns and dehydration. This will also evaporate any water it comes within 2 feet of.

Violent wind palm x2 S

Shadow clone x 5 A

Ameratsu x 1 S

Tattoo mimicry x 2 C

49 Jutsu left
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
38 Chuunin Jutsu
24 Jounin Jutsu
2 S-Rank Jutsu

EDIT: While thanks to Eternal i dont go blind from using the techniques, they are taking their toll on him, jakes just not showing it to the enemy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:01 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir only grinned as Jake tried to take advantage of the dust to try an amaterasu on him. He was of the Inuzuka clan. He didn't focus his senses on his eyes at all. Without the element of surprise on Jake's side, Fenrir used his super-speed he gained from mastering the Lightning Strike Fist coupled with the boost he got from the lightning sage technique to dodge to the side and keep away a more than safe distance away from the black flame, though still being aware it was there. Since he could sense the real Jake through the dust he could also sense the clones he made as he swung his bone-whip. He sent a lightning shock through the weapon, which would ride up the tattoo whips and fry the clones restraining it almost instantly. At the same time he bit his thumb and smacked the ground. "King of Flaming Hell!" he shouted before suddenly rocketing into the air as a great fiery demon rose from the ground beneath him. As the spear fired towards him it would suddenly flip its course and be fired back at the clones instead. As a result of the revert technique the speed of the spear would be reduced to some degree, but with the power beyond an S-rank level to begin with it was highly unlikely that a couple of clones could dodge such an attack. Standing atop such a massive fire-breathing demon Fenrir snapped his wrist to send the kaguya bone whip back to him and kept a high alert. Meanwhile, unknown to Fenrir, a small shape blasted through the forest towards his location.

((Current Transfer x1 Genin
Summoning: King of Flaming Hell x1-not sure if it counts as simple summon or not so to be safe- S-rank

86 Jutsu remaining

90 Academy Jutsu
74 Gennin Jutsu
64 Chuunin Jutsu
54 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu ))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:30 am
A-Rank Wandering nin

As the dust kicked up from the thrown back attacks cleared, there would be only two jakes infront of Fenrir now. The rest were destroyed when he sent the attack back at him, with the real jake being one of the two holding the spine, and then resisted the current. These two, including the new clone, were back to back, the front one with its hood up again. The back one would speak, as both Jakes had their hands at their sides, blood dripping from the right sleeve of the back one. "You know, they call me the light bringer for a reason," he would say, a smile creeping onto his face, but of course, fenrir wouldn't be able to see it. The back one, within the sleeves of his coat, was holding a one handed seal. He had been holding this seal for a while now, holding it since he had finished his last maneuver. He felt that he had gathered enough now, as he would bring his hands together in a two handed hand seal. The reason for this, would seem a mystery. The front one would just seem to be standing their, doing nothing. The moment Jake had finished his words, there would be a rumbling under the ground, as 4 walls of black lava would burst out of the ground around fenrir and his summon. Each wall was about 20 metres in width, and about 5 metres thick. They would rise to a surprising height, with a 50 metre distance between fenrir and the top. This would trap Fenrir within the box of black lava. Bokun would rise outside of this wall, infront of jake.

(if you look at the black lava any more than one time, it will blind you)
47 Remaining
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
37 Chuunin Jutsu
23 Jounin Jutsu
2 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:11 am
((A couple things before I rp post. What jutsu is the black lava thing? Why do you have all 5 sannin jutsus available again? And what happened with the clones thing? Is this a new clone, or how did you survive the attack, just...what the hell happened?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:14 am
((1. Bokun the dark salamander Summon, summoned him during the chaos of you deflecting the attack.
2. sorry, forgot to edit that one, will do it now
3. pretty much all of the clones died, this is a new clone, and the fire spear was aimed at the three clones, not at the two holding the lance, the real one was one of the two holding the lance, and eletrical resistance resisted the electrical current you sent through.

EDIT: i edited to make it more understandable now, ok?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:08 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((Thanks, that helped a lot.))

Fenrir was smart enough to close his eyes, along with his summons, as soon as Jake said Lightbringer. As a person who liked to use flashes himself, it didn't take a genius to put one and two together. Besides, Neither he nor his summon needed to rely on sight anyways. As the lava wall came up though, a smirk dawned his face again. The clouds above him suddenly darkened and began to spin together, spreading shadow across the entire area. Suddenly Fenrir growled "First Gate-Open." and jerked his whip with massive strength, which in turn would cause Jake to be pulled into his own clone and hurling towards the lava wall. On top of that though, a sudden bullet sized-orange flash moving so fast that the sharingan itself would have a hard time just seeing it would attempt to slam into the real Jake before he would or would not be pulled into the black lava wall. A hit would create a sudden slash his forehead, sending a constant stream of blood into his eyes. A small little fox-like creature would sudden come to a halt, his eyes blindfolded in a red scarf. "TA-DAA! Yajuu, the legendary beast of kick-a** is here!" the small creature shouted while spinning his little katana across his body at blurring speed.

((Alright, I mentioned at the end of my last post that this guy would be coming. He's Yajuu, Fenrir's combat pet. They've already met before but I didn't have him enter this fight until now because he hadn't been accepted yet. So, down to business. This is how Yajuu works. He's really small, and really fast. So fast, in fact, that you have to roll a two-sided die just to have a chance to dodge him. If you get two, you get hit, and one means you're safe. Being hit will mean a slash or stab into your body, but to keep away from god moding none of these attacks will ever kill you. They're basically just good ways to slow you down or distract you until you eventually pass out from loss of blood or otherwise.))
(first gate)
85 Jutsu remaining

90 Academy Jutsu
73 Gennin Jutsu
64 Chuunin Jutsu
54 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items