Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Seasonal Threads (For stuff that comes every once in a while)
Best Prezzie eva'!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love
  the gift of giving
  being the recipient of that perfect gift- it really shows the love!
View Results

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:11 pm
Many of us put a lot of thought into the perfect gift for some one special in our life.

Share with us a perfect gift that you have received and the whole story behind it; you know: who it came from, what occasion it was for, and what made it so special to you.

The holiday season inspired this thought/question, but the gift you speak of can be for any occasion.

I can't help be reminded, the joy is in the giving. I just love surprising someone with something surprisingly perfect. Sometimes it's something as simple as a picture.

Please share your stories and maybe inspire some good-will within someone else!
wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:29 am
A giant book of happy photographs from my galpalz.
It certainly wasn't expensive, but it had love and care and sincerity in every page and that's what counted, especially since I'm having graduating exams next year and their one year younger than me so we'll be separated..
However we're friends forever and that's what counts!  

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:08 pm
I would have to say that the best gift I've been given, is the gift of Wife, and Motherhood.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 pm
Well after what bubbles said this won't sound nearly as good. whee
The best gift Iv'e ever gotten was when I was at a christmas party and I got 5 dollars in a box. It was a great present because it came with all the great memories of the party and my friend, who had given it to me, managed to personalize it by folding each dollar into individual oragami shapes!
heart I love Christmas. heart  

Jade Shark
Crew

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 pm
Aw, y'all have warmed my heart with your replies!!!
I love pictures, which kinda lends to Bubble's answer of life... and I love the thought and individuality your friend did with the money!~ How creative... I would never want to spend it!!!

I just ran across the funniest thing online: what's the worst gift you ever received? The thread had some hilarious yet sad answers.
My fav was the one about a kid whose father had always said he didn't want anything for Christmas; so he got the bright idea to wrap an empty box. He said the expression on his father's face when he opened the box pretty much ended his childhood.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:08 pm
I'll have to go back and reread what I had wrote. I thought I had said Wife, and not Life. Though; that is a really good one also, and so true.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Seasonal Threads (For stuff that comes every once in a while)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games