Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Star RPG (READ DESCRIPTION)

Back to Guilds

For Lucky Star fans who want to role play as their own Lucky Star RPC's 

Tags: Lucky, Star, Roleplaying, Anime, Timotei 

Reply Band Practice(SEMI OOC)
Devious Confessions BandPractice (Owned by BakaBlackYuetchi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:25 pm
Walking in you see a dark blue drum set on stage surrounded by string intstruments and a keyboard. This is the area for Devious Confessions, an electric rock band. The band is led by their drummer, Yue, and make their music unique using their violinist, Minami. Here are current band members.

Vocalist:
Drummer: Yue Okinowai
Electric Guitar: Tsukasa
Bass:
Violin: Minami Iwasaki
Keyboard:

Currently seeking a vocalist and guitarists for bass. Also in minor need of someone for keyboard. Anyone with experience is excepted into the band, just speak with either Yue or Minami.
We have currently done 0 Performances.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:59 pm
BakaBlackYuetchi
Walking in you see a dark blue drum set on stage surrounded by string intstruments and a keyboard. This is the area for Devious Confessions, an electric rock band. The band is led by their drummer, Yue, and make their music unique using their violinist, Minami. Here are current band members.

Vocalist:
Electric Guitar (Amps):
Bass (Amps):
Violin (Amps and other additions optional): Minami Iwasaki
Keyboard:

Currently seeking a vocalist and guitarists for bass and electric. Also in minor need of someone for keyboard. Anyone with experience is excepted into the band, just speak with either Yue or Minami.

(OOC: Ya didn't need to but "(amps)" there XD that was all done under the rules and isn't required. don't worry about electric specification because if anyone picks an acoustic i'll make it a Electric acoustic (Looks and sounds like an acoustic but you can plug it in and make it sound like an electric and use distortion and all that fun s**t. =] ps elec/acoustic are real =])  

xXShawn COBHCXx
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mikeygod
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:12 pm
BakaBlackYuetchi

Vocalist:
Electric Guitar (Amps):
Bass (Amps):
Violin (Amps and other additions optional): Minami Iwasaki
Keyboard:

Currently seeking a vocalist and guitarists for bass and electric. Also in minor need of someone for keyboard. Anyone with experience is excepted into the band, just speak with either Yue or Minami.
Can Tsukasa play guitar?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:28 pm
((Ah, sorry then. I tend to put extra things I don't need to add just because it's habit for me to point out every little thing. I'll edit it in a second. And sure, she can if you want, mikey.))  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

xXShawn COBHCXx
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:27 pm
BakaBlackYuetchi
((Ah, sorry then. I tend to put extra things I don't need to add just because it's habit for me to point out every little thing. I'll edit it in a second. And sure, she can if you want, mikey.))
((It's no big.))  
Band Practice(SEMI OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff