Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
♬♪Fruits basket Onigiri invasion [OCC] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:14 pm
link to the roleplay

_______________♬ ♪ ♩Profiles

♬ ♪ ♩ The riceball in a fruits basket

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Emiko Rei Takeda ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCan you repeat that?

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Emi
            ♬ ♪ Age: Seventeen
            ♬ ♪ Gender: Female
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Men

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoGet on my good side . . .

♬ ♪ biography: Ever since she was little, Emi’s closest relation was her mother, Sachiko. Her father died a few months after her birth and her extended family was limited to her mother’s distant cousins whom they never spoke to. As a result, the two were very close and depended greatly on one another.

Six months ago while traveling home from work however, Sachiko was involved in a hit-and-run; a drunk driver crashed into the woman, killing her instantly. Suffice to say, her daughter was devastated; something that was not improved by the behaviour of her remaining relatives. Her mother’s cousins promised the courts that they would care for the teenager. Just before she was scheduled to move in however, they informed Emi that they were now expecting a baby and simply couldn’t care for her any longer. Not wanting to cause trouble, the girl assured them that it was no trouble and that she had another place to stay.

Currently, Emi lives in the apartment that she and her mother used to share. Her time is divided between school, her friends, and the part-time job she took at a local café in order to pay the bills. The rent has only been paid until the end of the year however (something her mother took care of before her death) and the young woman wonders where she will go once she is forced to give up her home.

♬ ♪ personality: Determined and hard-working, Emi is never one to give up when she has set her mind on something. Once she has begun a task, she will work at it to the best of her abilities. She is naturally patient with others and is not often deterred by someone’s cruel words or impatience. The female is extremely thoughtful, often looking out for her companions before taking care of herself. She hates to burden others with her problems though, and rarely talks of her own issues as a result. Instead, she prefers to look for the good in every situation and presents a nearly perpetually optimistic demeanour.

♬ ♪ theme song: Seishun no Tobira by Ikimono Gakari

♬ ♪ crush - - - - -

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤ Cooking
            ❤ Trying new things
            ❤ Onigiri

♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖ Being alone
            ✖ Ghosts
            ✖ Her clumsiness

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI'm thankful to this person
♬ ♪ SayuriGoddess

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Sasume Hideyoshi ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Sasume-Sama (That’s what my fan’s call me)
            ♬ ♪ Age: Nineteen
            ♬ ♪ Gender: Male
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Females
            ♬ ♪ Im special: N/A

♬ ♪ biography: When Sasume was younger he wanted to become famous, but he didn’t quite know how he would achieve such a dream. After finishing high school, his close friend asked him if he wanted to sing lead for a garage band named ‘DREAMer’. Sasume saw this as his chance. He accepted his friend’s offer and became the lead singer. Just recently, the band has become very popular.

♬ ♪ personality: Sweet and slightly peverted. Sometimes he flirts without even noticing he does it, which gets him in trouble.

♬ ♪ theme song:Colors of the Heart

♬ ♪ crush: He doesn’t have one yet

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤ Singing
            ❤ Walks in the park
            ❤ Coffee
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖ Ghosts
            ✖ Paparazzi
            ✖ Getting bugged all the time

♬ ♪ TokyoGirlDestiny

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Nanoha Mizuki ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Nano-chan
            ♬ ♪ Age: Sixteen
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Boys

♬ ♪ biography: Nanoha lost her father at a young age, and lives only with her mother and grandparents, who are far too old to be living on their own. She never lived near the hustle and bustle of the towns or cities, living on the country side, but had just recently moved and transferred into her new High School.

Nanoha had always been a frail and sickly girl, ever since she was young. She never had many friends, and had to leave them all behind when she moved, though she still keeps all her pictures she took with them. She often faints in the class or hallways if she doesn't eat properly or uses up too much energy at once. When she gave the nurse proper forms to fill out for her medication, it was recommended that she had a hallway buddy in case she fainted. Nanoha declined since she hadn't made any friends since she'd been there...

♬ ♪ personality: Lonely, usually depressed. She has awkward social skills and usually doesn't fit in well with others. Though she's a good person at heart, she can be cold sometimes. Nanoha has a case of schizophrenia, but she can keep it under control most of the time. Only when she goes into extreme mood swings does she change personalities.

♬ ♪ theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDoi4wA3b2E - Broken
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWnXDmvLjek - Wahrheit

♬ ♪ crush No one right now.

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤Stuffed animals
            ❤Peaches
            ❤Rainy Days
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖Flowers
            ✖The Sun
            ✖Anything Gross

♬ ♪ Sukiko Sparrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:15 pm
♬ ♪ ♩ Zodiac members

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Mero Kouta Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: if you call me a nickname I will be pissed, unless its his twin
            ♬ ♪ Age: sixteen
            ♬ ♪ Gender: male
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: women
            ♬ ♪ Im special: god

♬ ♪ biography: When Mero and his twin sister, were born, the oldest zodiac members knew what had come to them, the god of the zodiac. Even though he was cursed like his sister, he was told that he was a child born to be loved by the other zodiac members. But it was his mother who could not handle this, both of her children were cursed, not evven hers. But when the woman was told that Mero was cursed to die, she nearly lost it. She would refuse to look at her son and often referred to him by say saying "Why should I get close to him, hes going to die anyway" The older zodiac members did not want their god raised that way so they took hiom and his sister to live on the main Sohma estate.

He grew up surrounded by those who loved him, often being considered a god. But it was when he turned thirteen that he would get sick for long periods of time, have severe fainting spells and seizures. During this time, he pretty much stayed out of school and stayed in bed, in his own privet quarters with his sister, Saki. He often controls her since she is the rat and closest to god.

♬ ♪ personality: Stubborn, quick tempered, often harsh to people when he is not feeling well (which is most of the time)

♬ ♪ theme song: Only Human

Say goodbye & good day

♬ ♪ crush Kay

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤chocolate
            ❤old movies
            ❤his twin
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖most foods
            ✖outsiders
            ✖people who cling to him

♬ ♪ The Sweet Far Thing

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝Sakaki Momo Sohma❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Saki, call her Sakaki and you will be cut!
            ♬ ♪ Age: sixteen (but looks and acts older)
            ♬ ♪ Gender: female
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: men, women, anybody who catches her interest
            ♬ ♪ Im special: the rat

♬ ♪ biography: Saki is thr rat of the current zodiac, this made her stand out enough, but the god of the zodiac happens to be her twin brother. Growing up, she watched from thr sidelines as the others praactically worshiped Mero and she was also shoved aside when their mother began to slowly loose her sanity, refusing to go near Mero, only saying that he would die anyways. This left her feeling as if she was being torn, having to choose between her brother, who was also her god, and her mother. She choose Mero.

Life at the Sohma estate was differant for her. She had loved living on the outside. At first, she was happy, until her brother's health began to decline, then it all changed. The boy that she knew better than anybody seemed to change, and the rat being closest to god, stayed with him. Most of the time she spends her time with him in the privet quarters, hardly speaking with the other zodiac members. But she is not the type to be commanded and often cares for her brothern the way that a mother would, not a sister! She also has a secret that she does not plan to let any of the other members know...

♬ ♪ personality: calm, collected, is often the opposite of her brother being thw one person that can calm him down when he loses his temper and lashes out at the others, she is a generally happy person that others are attracted too.

♬ ♪ theme song: negai ga kanau basho

♬ ♪ crush her boyfriend

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤leeks
            ❤her twin
            ❤vanilla ice cream
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖that stupid, useless cat
            ✖fish
            ✖her mother for the way she treated Mero

♬ ♪ The sweet far thing

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Sugimoto Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Mugi
            ♬ ♪ Age: Seventeen
            ♬ ♪ Gender: Last I checked? Male
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Nobody. They can all screw off.
            ♬ ♪ Im special: The Cat...

♬ ♪ biography: Sugimoto was never really quite... "accepted" by his Sohma family. He was a hard a**, first of all, and didn't trust anybody. He despised the Rat of the bunch, and would always try to pick fights since he was young. His mother had died at a young age, and his father would blame him everyday, countless times for it. Finally, he ran away from homes and fled up into the mountains, where a kind old hermit had found him unconscious in he woods. He fed him, clothed him, took care of him like a REAL father... until finally, he adopted him. Sugimoto's father barely put up a fight for his once-son.

Growing up in the mountainous area taught him how to defend himself, which often earned him fights in school. One, because he was a hot-head. Two, because he didn't like people running their mouths at him. Three, because he wouldn't just sit back like a sissy when punched in the face.
            He doesn't exactly HATE his life... currently. He despises girls who try to get close to him, and boys who mock him about his strange hair. But whatever. Regular people couldn't possibly bother him... No, Sugimoto is the type to save all his anger for the one he hates most: The Rat. The one who RUINED his life...

♬ ♪ personality: Mysterious, distant, hot-headed, loyal to those he cares for, always a bit angry seemingly.

♬ ♪ theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWqDhZgWrJo
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUUzCBpcv9M

♬ ♪ crush Nobody

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤Fish
            ❤His own space
            ❤Rooftops
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖Annoying girls
            ✖Leeks
            ✖Dogs

♬ ♪ Sukiko Sparrow

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝Tsuki Sohma❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Toto
            ♬ ♪ Age: Seventeen and a half.
            ♬ ♪ Gender: Female.
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Guys.
            ♬ ♪ Im special: Ox...

♬ ♪ biography: Tsuki has always been a quiet girl with strange taste. She loves her family, and wishes to take care of them, but with her short temper, it becomes hard, so she stays silent. Tsuki never really had any close friends, but she let people drag her around and speak for her.

Tsuki has bad dreams most of the time when she does sleep, so she is an insomniac. The only thing she doesn't let other people control is her dressing style. She stays punk. If anyone tries to change it, the get a pencil in the eye.

♬ ♪ personality: Quiet, kind, short tempered, stubborn.

♬ ♪ theme song: The Universal by Blur, Girls and Boys by Blur, Happy Landfill by Gorillaz.

♬ ♪ crush The snake.

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤Music
            ❤Candy
            ❤Sugar
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖Controlling people
            ✖Girly girls
            ✖ Bugs

♬ ♪ Gaia Username TeamBeyond790

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Hinajari Kaylin Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Kay or Hina
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Boys, boys, boys!
            ♬ ♪ Im special: The Pup!

♬ ♪ biography: Hinajari Kaylin Sohma, the name speaks for itself. She is a very unique girl, with a unique life. She can be a dog! Though, it's not as fun as it seems. She, personally, doesn't hate the so called curse all the much. It brought her to her family, and that's what matters to her.

But, behind all the confidence and giggles, Kay is a troubled girl. Before the Sohma mansion, she lived in a trailer with her insane, drug addict, mother. Her mother turned to drugs when she found out her daughter could be a dog. She would make Kay hug her stepfather so she would turn into a dog and eat dog food because "real food is to expensive for a thing like you." Kay's mother always called her the thing or it. It tore Kay from the inside out. She finally left and found the Sohma's.

Now, Kay is happy and healthy, eating real food. Only a couple of people know about her past, but she likes to keep it hidden. She doesn't want people whining over her. She's part dog, she's gonna cry to. Kay just likes to be happy and energetic and does her best to live this life to the fullest!

♬ ♪ personality: Very bubbly, happy, outgoing, outspoken, tough, very stubborn, protective, a mush ball, and an all out beautiful person.

♬ ♪ theme song: Heart Heart Heartbreak by Boys Like Girls

♬ ♪ crush Mero

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤Music
            ❤Stars
            ❤Running
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖Pitch Black
            ✖Sad People
            ✖Strong Smells

♬ ♪ iDance_4_LiFe

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Kiku Mai Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Ki-chan. (Only a couple of people can get away with calling her that. The rest get threatened.)
            ♬ ♪ Age: Twenty-three.
            ♬ ♪ Gender: Female.
            ♬ ♪ Im special: The Dragon.

♬ ♪ biography: After Kiku was born, her mother died due to complications during labor. Her father blamed her for his wife's death as she grew up, and left Kiku with relatives when she was five. The relatives were very cold towards her, so she spent most of her time off by herself. Kiku did her best to steer clear of them.

It was a year after Kiku came to live with them that she was kicked out for beating up her youngest relative when he called her freak. After that incident, Kiku went to live at the main estate, and has been there ever since. She grew close to Sakaki and Mero, who are special to her since she's known them the longest.

♬ ♪ personality: Quiet, short-tempered, honest. Sakaki and Mero are the only ones she'll hang out with willingly.

♬ ♪ theme song: Chop Suey//System of a Down.
            Sweet Dreams (Are made of This)//Annie Lennox

♬ ♪ crush None yet.

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤Sour candies.
            ❤Dimly lit areas.
            ❤Caffeine.
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖Bright lights.
            ✖Loud people.
            ✖Having no caffeine.

♬ ♪ NingyoHimeNaoko

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Hana Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Ha-san but usally no one calls me that......
            ♬ ♪ Age:Fourteen and a half.
            ♬ ♪ Gender:I am a Female.
            ♬ ♪ Im special: Sheep/Ram

♬ ♪ biography:Hana is a shy and timid girl, that doesn't talk much. She grew up as an only child and very protected. The only time Hana parents really let her outside was to go to school. Her mother didn't want Hana to talk to anyone in fear that she might leave her. So Hana grew up alone and sad most of her life. Though she would put on a happy face around her mother so she wouldn't worry.
            Even in Hana's deep depression she always found happiness in playing the piano or painting. She loved to doing those things so much that it was hard for her parents to get her away from them.
            About 7 months before Hana's fourteenth birthday her mother took away her piano and painting supplies, saying that it wasn't good for Hana to spend so much time doing thoses things. Hana knew her mother was upset that she didn't spend time with her. Hana went into deep depression, she didn't talk to anyone and if she did it was short anwers. Now Hana barely talks and quietly watches from the sidelines.

♬ ♪ personality:Shy, Timid, Quiet, very caring and understanding.

♬ ♪ theme song: Dark Waltz
            ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVyyfGSYEM8

♬ ♪ crush No one yet.

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤like Painting
            ❤like Playing piano
            ❤like Rice Balls
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖dislike Very sweet things
            ✖dislike Hyper people
            ✖dislike Mean people

♬ ♪ Gaia Username Mac_is_so_awsome_u_no_it

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Kouhaku Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Haku, Kou and Oni
            ♬ ♪ Age: seventeen
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: straight
            ♬ ♪ Im special: Snake

♬ ♪ biography: I have lived in the main Sohma house all my life. The first time I went to public school, I accidentally hugged a girl, changing me into a snake. They all ran screaming, making me extremely depressed in the fact that nobody liked me for what I was. I never got close to anyone ever again. I have never gotten along with Mero-Sama. He and I just never really got along. I don't really get along with anyone and tend to hang out in my favorite tree off in the forest, playing my flute. I tend to not pay all that much attention at school and sleep through most of my classes. Despite that, I always get A's and B's for being too smart for my own good. I'm always wearing a winter jacket, being that my body temperature lower than normal.

♬ ♪ personality: Dark, lonely and distant

♬ ♪ theme song: Somewhere I Belong- Linkin' Park and Crawling in the Dark- Hoobastank

♬ ♪ crush (nothing yet...)

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤like Darkness
            ❤like Flute
            ❤like the woods
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖dislike Mero
            ✖dislike clarinet
            ✖dislike the color green

♬ ♪ XHeartless_FighterXX

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Miyuki Tora Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Miyu
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Guys
            ♬ ♪ Im special: Tiger

♬ ♪ biography: Miyuki always wondered why she could never make up her mind. She had been a foster child since she was 4. When she was fourteen two members of the Sohma family took her back and explained everything to her. Good thing she had never been hugged by a guy or by any of her foster parents. She never let anyone touch her.
            But she grew up learning many different skills like tumbling, and kendo. She also learned to play the violin and likes to practice in her free time. She always like to look at the moon because it made her forget her troubles. She still does look at the moon but now when she does she prays. She always found interest in talking to the cat, as they were both part of the cat family. But she feels as if that's not the only reason..

♬ ♪ personality: Miyuki is quiet, sensitive, and she can get mad very quickly. She can get into thinking deeply and then thinking too deep. She can be sympathetic sometimes. She is fexible and she can be stupid about the decisions she makes.

♬ ♪ theme song:
            1.) Wrapped in your arms - Fireflight
            2.) Hero - Superchick

♬ ♪ crush: She doesn't know. She thinks she is falling for the cat. But she isn't sure.

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤ Pockii
            ❤ Music
            ❤ Learning new things
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖ Not being able to make up her mind
            ✖ Stupid noises
            ✖ When people fight for stupid things.

♬ ♪ ixPockiiLove

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Hiromu Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Hiro
            ♬ ♪ Age: Fifteen
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Boys and Girls
            ♬ ♪ Im special: Boar

♬ ♪ biography: Hiromu is young, and loved. She was one of the few who's parents did not disown her like many parents of the past. She lives on the "Inside," she always has. She has a younger brother, Hikoru. She does not speak to him much, but when they do speak it is normally to fight.
            Hiromu grew up with as much love as her parents could give her, until her father died of an illness. Her mother still loves Hiromu, for she is the only thing that she lives for. Hikoru means nothing to the mother. Hiromu can get anything she wants just by asking, although she never does. She does whatever she wants, even if it means disobeying her mother.

♬ ♪ personality: Hiromu is shy when you first see her, but as she gets to know a person she opens up. Opened up she is very loud and easily angered.

♬ ♪ theme song: World is Mine by Hatsune Miku

♬ ♪ crush No one yet

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤Leeks
            ❤Miso
            ❤Dumplings
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖Meat
            ✖Lazy People
            ✖Having nothing to do

♬ ♪ xXxMuffinxMasterxXx

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Hiroku Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: Roku
            ♬ ♪ Age: Twelve
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Girls
            ♬ ♪ Im special: Rabbit

♬ ♪ biography: Hiroku's older sister is the Boar. The two of them do not get along well and tend to avoid each other as often as possible. He doesn't get along well with his mother either, because she could not get close to him. He doesn't spend much time in the house, he likes to be outside.

His father died when he was young. That was when he started to avoid his sister and mother, because his father was the only thing that kept him with the others.

Hiroku gets in trouble a lot because of his hair color. No one ever believes that it is his natural color. Especially not the teachers at school. They're always telling him to dye it to his original color but he always says that he cannot because this is his natural color.

♬ ♪ personality: Very loud and cheerful despite his past.

♬ ♪ theme song: Fireflies by Owl City

♬ ♪ crush Saki

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤Singing
            ❤Candy
            ❤The Outdoors
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖Her Sister
            ✖Her Mother
            ✖Being Alone

♬ ♪ xXxMuffinxMasterxXx

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩Choko Sohma♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames:Has none
            ♬ ♪ Age:Fifteen
            ♬ ♪ Gender:I'm a Chick
            ♬ ♪ I hit on:Boys
            ♬ ♪ Im special:Horse

♬ ♪ biography:Choko's mom hated her and disowned her, but Choko didn't really care. She had so many friends that she soon forgot all about her mom. Even though Choko is very confident and popular at school she always had problems with people of the opposite sex. Not just because she was a member of the zodiac but for some reason she would always blush and just shut them out. Since Choko has problems with boys she goes to an all girl school.
            Choko was always able to get what she wanted because of her money skills. She dreams that one day she will own her own business.

♬ ♪ personality:Outgoing,loud,confident,generous, and caring

♬ ♪ theme song: So What by P!NK

♬ ♪ crush no one yet

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤like Music
            ❤like Shopping
            ❤like Being around people
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖dislike Clingy people
            ✖dislike Being ignored
            ✖dislike Being bored

♬ ♪ Sai Luver

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Hideyoshi Pantaleone Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: People call me Yoshi, but I'd prefer it if you called me Hide.
            ♬ ♪ Age: Twenty-four
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Women
            ♬ ♪ Im special: The Rooster

♬ ♪ biography: Despite having a Japanese first and last name, Hideyoshi is actually half Italian- hence his blonde hair. He is probably the oldest Zodiac member and has lived with the curse longer than anyone else. He was born to a Japanese mother and an Italian father, and even though his mother could not hug him, Hideyoshi, his parents, and his three very younger sisters lived a relatively normal life.

His father was a very rich and influential business man, and when he married his mother, who had been shunned by the Sohmas for reasons unknown, it created a scandal that affect both familes, especially when Hideyoshi and his sisters were born. Anyway, ever since Hideyoshi was born, he was been attack and ridiculed since birth by other families. Since Hideyoshi was born first and was gifted with a sharp mind and kind heart he said that he would go and live with Sohmas, if it meant that his family would stopped being attacked.

He moved to the Sohma estate when he was fourteen and has been there ever since.

♬ ♪ personality: Kind, Gentle, Paitient, Intelligent, Insightful, and if someone talks bad about or threatens his family in anyway, he can get very angry and becomes ruthless to his enemies.

♬ ♪ theme song: The Beauty of Grace
            Get Over It

♬ ♪ crush No one yet.

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤Italy
            ❤Summer Days
            ❤Watching the Clouds in the Sky
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖Violence, but will fight when necessary.
            ✖Bullies
            ✖Carrots

♬ ♪ Tsubaki_Twilight

User Image

User Image

-------- --------

♬ ♪ ♩❝ Izumi Hikari Sohma ❞♩♪♬

Out Of The Shadows!

♬ ♪ Nicknames: I have no nickname.
            ♬ ♪ Age: I am fifteen!
            ♬ ♪ Gender: Female, obviously
            ♬ ♪ I hit on: Guys
            ♬ ♪ Im special: The Monkey

♬ ♪ biography: Izumi was born and raised on the Sohma estate her entire life and doesn't really know why the other Zodiac members hate the curse. I mean, all you have to do to lead a normal life is to not hug anyone of the opposite sex. Which isn't too hard if you think about it.

Anyway, she was born to Fon and Sakura Sohma. Both of her parents ran a dojo so Izumi has grown up around fighting her whole life. She learned many different fighting styles from her parents and wants to be a martial artist when she grows up.

♬ ♪ personality: Happy, Bubbly, Cheerful, Serious When Need be, Intelligent, Playful and Is a Very Skilled Fighter.

♬ ♪ theme song: Samurai Heart by AAA

♬ ♪ crush Sugimoto...but don't tell him!!

♬ ♪ Likes:
            ❤Training
            ❤Monkeys
            ❤Noodles
            ♬ ♪ Dislikes:
            ✖Bad Weather
            ✖Anything overly sweet
            ✖Sushi

♬ ♪ Tsubaki_Twilight

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:17 pm
Hey guys, I am thinking of Having Mero confess his feeling for Kay, thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:37 pm
the sweet far thing

Go for it~!

Breathing Apparatus

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:45 pm
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing

Go for it~!

maybe we can have Mugi figure out that Saki is no longer cursed? that would be awkward  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:46 pm
Can someone give me a sum up on all the other things that have been going on? I've gotten lazy and stopped reading the other posts. xD

Inferior Book Worm

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Breathing Apparatus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:57 pm
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing

Go for it~!

maybe we can have Mugi figure out that Saki is no longer cursed? that would be awkward

lolz
Totally.
I'm gonna make him turn into a cat when he gets to Emiko's house too :3
They're about to head over there.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:59 pm
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing

Go for it~!

lolz
Totally.
I'm gonna make him turn into a cat when he gets to Emiko's house too :3
They're about to head over there.

yay! I accepted a male non zodiac too just a few minutes ago! I really like the character so far so think he will work  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:46 pm
When Kouhaku, Sugimoto and Emiko got to the house, Kouhaku was going to accidentally fall on Emiko, making him turn into a snake, but it's okay if you do it too. Maybe Emiko would walk backwards and bump into Kouhaku, making him hug her and him into a snake. Sounds like a plan.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:58 pm
Sounds like a plan to me! I was also thinking that Sugimoto could trip or something since he's so tired, but whoever goes first can guide the whole 'curse-revealing'.

Also, I have to say, thanks for making the thread sweet far thing. And I adore the new looks that you and Sukiko are sporting; very awesome 3nodding

SayuriGoddess

Breathing Apparatus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:38 pm
SayuriGoddess
Sounds like a plan to me! I was also thinking that Sugimoto could trip or something since he's so tired, but whoever goes first can guide the whole 'curse-revealing'.

Also, I have to say, thanks for making the thread sweet far thing. And I adore the new looks that you and Sukiko are sporting; very awesome 3nodding

Yes yes~

And If it's tripping you guys are thinking about, then I can do that too xD
Anything to get him to turn into a cat tonight ;D ( like if Emiko goes to hug him - since he's mentioning it - and he tries to get up, I'll have his foot get caught on the blanket and make him fall over )

and thankies! xD
I love making avi's~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm
How should i show Hiroku's animal? Should it be like in the book when Momiji gets all excited that Tohru knows about the curse and hugs her? Or should i do something different?

Inferior Book Worm

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Breathing Apparatus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:14 pm
xXxMuffinxMasterxXx
How should i show Hiroku's animal? Should it be like in the book when Momiji gets all excited that Tohru knows about the curse and hugs her? Or should i do something different?

I dunno O:

I like the way Momiji does it xD It's so cute~ x3

Whichever way you want :3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:16 pm
Sukiko Sparrow
xXxMuffinxMasterxXx

I dunno O:

anything momiji does is cute! and I like that idea  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Breathing Apparatus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:18 pm
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
xXxMuffinxMasterxXx

I dunno O:

anything momiji does is cute! and I like that idea

I know! xD

He gets so serious towards the end though

I was like " D': Momiji... your light and fluffy curly hair is gone... *sad face* "

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff