Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
How....Why....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo skater__gurl2114

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:14 pm
i tried and i
guess i failed.

PEOPLE READ THIS
CAREFULLY!!!!!!
THE TWO LINES AT THE
TOP OF THIS PAGE ISN'T
MY POEM.THE FIRST TWO
PPL WHO COMMENT SAID
MY POEM SUXED SO I TOOK
IT DOWN AND PUT THE TWO
LINES THAT YOU SEE ABOVE
AT THE VERRY VERYY TOP OF THIS
PAGE THING.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:22 pm
Wow that was ******** horrible.
Learn to poetry better.  

[Hollow Point]

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:10 am
i get the whole point of it completley but i didnt like it at all.. mine is called ''your pain''
i dont mind critasism or compliments

i sit in my room
thinking of your pain
listening through the walls
i hear you scream
next thing i know
your hanging from the cieling
although nnow
i feel i should do the same

instead of just saying you hate it, can you tell me how i could make it better please  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:29 am
I quite agree.
Poety can't just be one or two lines, it has to be more. More to express feelings that come out of you, to get them out. I wish I could help. But I hope that you keep on trying and work harder. Maybe more vibrant and image making poems will flow through your words.

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 am
xxxiFrench_Fryxxx
I quite agree.
Poety can't just be one or two lines, it has to be more. More to express feelings that come out of you, to get them out. I wish I could help. But I hope that you keep on trying and work harder. Maybe more vibrant and image making poems will flow through your words.

was that a responce to mine? because it was guite a bit more than one or two lines  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:40 am
xxxiFrench_Fryxxx
I quite agree.

Who is to say poetry can not be one or two lines?? Why should length matter as long as it is good literature?? Yes longer poems make for better reading but if written well, a two-line poem - or a couplet - can be beautiful and striking. Length is not always best.  

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:31 pm
HannahTheKitty
xxxiFrench_Fryxxx
I quite agree.

was that a responce to mine? because it was guite a bit more than one or two lines

Oh no not response to yours I was talking about the poem.
^^;
So sorry for the misunderstanding.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Xconsumed_by_loveX
xxxiFrench_Fryxxx
I quite agree.

Who is to say poetry can not be one or two lines?? Why should length matter as long as it is good literature?? Yes longer poems make for better reading but if written well, a two-line poem - or a couplet - can be beautiful and striking. Length is not always best.[/quote
Touche.
But it didn't really say anything to me. So. That's what I think that's all.

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:11 pm
Well, for one, I'm very sorry that I ripped on you. I had no clue that you a first written a poem and then changed it to this negative response saying that you couldn't make poetry based on the things that the people said. I honestly thought that these two lines were your poem, and I took a negative effect from it. I would like to ask for your forgiveness for me being so ignorant.

So...Are we fine?
^^

Art and Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces