To give
  To get
  To celebrate Christ our Lord
  IDK
  IDC
View Results

LakeShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:58 pm
(i already know the answer, i just want to know what other gaians think)
wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:10 am
buzz...buzz...

bees gossip
i dont

SO POST AND BE POLITE, PLEASE!!

i shall put you on my Black List if you are mean, harrassing others, or have really vulgar rude or gross comments!

ok?  

LakeShadow

Xxfluffy_MuffinsxX

3,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:21 am
i dont know razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:45 am
I think giving couse if everyone gives somthing
the world will be a better place XD sorry I'm in a chance the world mood today  

ninaverkeer

Pocket Moogle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:15 pm
i really dont know anymore  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:20 pm
To me, Christmas is about giving (though I do enjoy getting as well). I love seeing the looks on people's faces when they open my presents or get a card I sent in the mail. I feel so happy that I've made someone's day.

It's also the time of year I give the most to charity. I give to charity all year round, but I do extra to help out around Christmas time.

I also think it's about closeness. Closeness to whoever you feel your family is.  

skywarp_love

Amber1278

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:14 am
i thnk it is bout givin nd gettin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:55 pm
I believe christmas is a time to give, be thankful to those that care for you and have peace and love for everyone even if it's just for the one day. whee  

Roven wolf

les laux

12,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:38 pm
To me, Christmas means giving and thanking. It's not just about getting. It doesn't matter what I get as long as I can be with my family.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:13 pm
Christmas is about being with your family.  

Life Hath Immortality

Silende

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:29 pm
Christmas is about celebrating our Lord Jesus's birth. And every Christmas my family and I get together (even my grandparents form Missouri I live in Idaho) and thank God for giving up His Son to die on the cross, to save us from our sins. Now since Jesus did that almost 2,000 years ago we can go to Heaven and live with God forever, and not burn in Hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:11 pm
Well, I'm personally not a Christian so I don't do the whole nativity scene thing, however, I DO think it's about giving. someday when I have a family of my own, I want to have it were we all get one present and then we pick out a family present. The rest of the would-be christmas money will go to charities and whatnot.  

Lady_Meeko123

Nana Takenouchi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:59 pm
I love to give more than receive, but Christmas seems to be the most special time to do such acts of kindness while spreading the holiday cheer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:49 pm
Crissy are bout being nice an' spreddin joy!  

Alien Number Blue

skywarp_love

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:35 pm
I tend to do alot more charity around Christmas time, as well as the Salvation Army's "Giving Tree." Since I love Transformers, I've picked two little boys who wanted Transformers toys two years in a row.  
Christmas '09

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games