Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
A message to all living in ZZ9 plural Z alpha Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animeistro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:01 pm
I am planning to make a custom profile, that is centered around The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
And so, I really need some picture that I could use.
The books preferably, as I find those soooo much better than the movie, but I don't mind having a couple of them in there.
If you can't contact me, post in this thread, or just hate my guts.
Contact my Mule: Marvin_Depressed.

Thanks all. wink heart whee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:51 am
What about those of us living elsewhere? Good luck with that, anyway, but it's all I can do to change my profile's colour. I used to have such a nice profile on Neopets, too, and that was when I was 11.... sad I'm losing my touch! Either that, or nobody does HTML things for Gaia yet. Anyway, I digress.  

Lullabee

Timid Elocutionist

Animeistro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:02 pm
Gyakuten no Megami
What about those of us living elsewhere? Good luck with that, anyway, but it's all I can do to change my profile's colour. I used to have such a nice profile on Neopets, too, and that was when I was 11.... sad I'm losing my touch! Either that, or nobody does HTML things for Gaia yet. Anyway, I digress.
Didn't think of that. sweatdrop
And I think TekTek.org has a CSS section now, but nothing on H2G2.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:15 pm
I got some crappy thing in my profile its HG2G, I have no skills in CSS, and look what I created, its not good, but hey, what can you do?

Anyways, you're welcome to use some of the pictures there, you can resize them or something. Most are from the movie though, but its just beucae I like the Marvin-Don't Panic thing, and Marvin from the Movie more, and the Vogon ships were done really well in the movie.

However, I got them from google, and jsut rezised them, so yeah, I really don't know if that actually means anything.  

Cracovin

Animeistro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:43 pm
Cracovin
I got some crappy thing in my profile its HG2G, I have no skills in CSS, and look what I created, its not good, but hey, what can you do?

Anyways, you're welcome to use some of the pictures there, you can resize them or something. Most are from the movie though, but its just beucae I like the Marvin-Don't Panic thing, and Marvin from the Movie more, and the Vogon ships were done really well in the movie.

However, I got them from google, and jsut rezised them, so yeah, I really don't know if that actually means anything.
That's actually pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:46 pm
Thanks, I think it would be better fi the images were aligned right.  

Cracovin

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:47 pm
You're welcome to my signature (shipped in from Google Images).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:57 pm
hey, you? I like marvin. we used to talk all the time.
also, how popular is tektek.org?  

mcm

Animeistro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:33 am
mcm
hey, you? I like marvin. we used to talk all the time.
also, how popular is tektek.org?
I know.
I've seen quite a few people with tektek profiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:07 pm
Well, I've basically got all that I need, except the green planet thing with it's ongue out, that you seen in the top right corner of the book.  

Animeistro

mcm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:17 am
Animeistro
Well, I've basically got all that I need, except the green planet thing with it's ongue out, that you seen in the top right corner of the book.

I know I've seen it around... I even remember using a shot of one in something, but it's on my old computer and I can't get at it... I'll have to look around, now it's driving me nuts.
also, it's crazy weird how popular tektek is.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:19 pm
mcm
Animeistro

I know I've seen it around... I even remember using a shot of one in something, but it's on my old computer and I can't get at it... I'll have to look around, now it's driving me nuts.
also, it's crazy weird how popular tektek is.
Yeah, maybe if google showed me pictures that WEREN'T from the movie.  

Animeistro

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:49 pm
Animeistro

Try looking under "Cosmic Cutie"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:27 pm
Tinnumir
Animeistro

Try looking under "Cosmic Cutie"
I'll try that, but I'll put it on strict search just incase.  

Animeistro

Animeistro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:27 pm
Well, it's nothing special, but it's getting there.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games