Welcome to Gaia! ::

RoseSoul Tribe

Back to Guilds

this guild will be a community of RPing, Debate/Discussion, Art/Litterature, Contests and Fellowship. 

Tags: roleplaying, fantasy, contests, music, occult 

Reply RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum
No Secret Santa?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackxStarxCrossedxSky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:32 pm
C'mon guys D< I'm already running one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:49 pm
mew? what do you wish to do?  

shandrel

Romantic Lover

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:47 pm
perhaps everyone puts there names down on a list, and i'll make random rolls to match everyone up. all participants should be notified. i'll make an announcement soon. sorry Nola i have just been so busy and stressed lately...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:18 pm
Chieftain Twilight
perhaps everyone puts there names down on a list, and i'll make random rolls to match everyone up. all participants should be notified. i'll make an announcement soon. sorry Nola i have just been so busy and stressed lately...

It's fine. There seems to be a secret santa lack this year; the other Guild I mod in has had a grand total of one person sign up. sweatdrop If no one else joins, I'LL get him something.  

BlackxStarxCrossedxSky

Zebra Zahara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...as the wind whistled past it whispered in your ears...

Burn has over 100 participants in it's secret santa.

...then the words drifted away, never to be heard again...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:13 pm
sweatdrop if ones gonna be made, should do it soon.

i made one in a guild i mod in. the boss lady hadnt yet so i had to scramble to make one....got 22 signed up tho....  

Spooky-Fangula

Lonely Vampire

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:47 pm
well, i mad eit now.

anywho, in UnderGaia there was a running Secret UnderSanta, and thi is the third year for that. Zarud gave the reins to Serethial, but she turned it down (not surprising realy, everyon has been dumping everything on her. first Draevir the founder made her Captain, then he dissapeared off of Gaia for months at a time, then Val'Atar got a job at Wal-Mart and left the guild for litteraly almost a year. Sere has hired as many Mos as she can, but everyone is always busy, what with work or school, and not to mention time zone differences..).

so anywho, she wants to find someone to do that Secret Santa deal, but it's been decided that this year UnderSanta is taking a break.

so that clears me up to make this one. xd though, i now had been commisioned to help bring the UG back to life and clear out noobs. so i made a second character, am gonna add soem other characters, and also will likely take the role of Eilistraee (one of the goddesses in that setting).  
RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games