Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
the ******** dude is dead Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark wolfs1

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:55 pm
he dead he ******** dead ok he gone some were he want to be ok so ******** of he ok he dead now  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Don't you think we know he's dead dummy?
And ur telling us to ******** off but ur hating on someone who's dead and messing with the people who love him?
YOU ******** off and go back to school and learn some damn punctuation.

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:10 pm
people like you are the reason why I hate humanity
dude, you need to ******** off and get a life
piece of s**t
all you got during your day is to take the time out to talk horribly about someone you hate, who is ******** p***y stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:34 pm
i cant get over how pplz like you just wast your time trying to get pplz like us all pissed off cause all we're gonna do is probably jack your @$$ up because we love Michael Joseph Jackson AND WE'LL FIGHT FOR HIM UNTIL WE'RE IN HAVEN WITH HIM!!! CAUSE WE ARE MJ LOVERS SO GET THE H3LL OUT OF HERE!!! talk2hand AND I SWEAR I WILL FIND YOU STALK YOU AND HURT YOU REALLY BADLY BECAUSE NO ONE TALK ABOUT MJ LIKE THAT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!! evil  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:59 pm
You ******* off! You're the one that came into a Michael Jackson Fan guild, to hate on him, and he is dead. So if you hate him so much, why did you try to search his name and cause trouble for the heck of it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 am
dark wolfs1
he dead he ******** dead ok he gone some were he want to be ok so ******** of he ok he dead now
stop hatin....ur just jealous of him u f**........go to hell....iLU mj...i will always luv u...i miss u.... heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

laZYchiK852

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 am
Screw you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 pm
      Oh God, are you serious? You actually went through a Michael Jackson FAN guild to tell everyone to 'get over it'? We are letting him be where he wants to be; we're just remembering and loving him. We got over him dieing, but we're not going to forget him. We're going to love and appriciate him and let him rest in peace.

Now please, shut the ******** up.
      If you hate him; don't post in this guild (or any other fan made Michael Jackson guild) then. Its common sense. I can't figure out why you haters have to try to bring him down, EVEN WHEN HE'S DEAD, and tell people to get over him. You can't just tell people to forget him.

Is this what you do all day? When you see someone wearing a Michael Jackson shirt and listening to his music on their iPod (or whatever they have) you go up to them and tell them to get over it? Well guess what? Life isn't like that.

You don't just tell people to get over someone. That's not how it works. Wait until they eventually let him go, which I doubt. If your ghetto a** thinks thats how life is, when you can confront people for liking someone or telling someone to get over someone... you need to grow up and get a ******** life.

Your thread you posted isn't going to have people get over him. It's going to cause alot of text and an arguement. I think you need to learn that. Your hating Michael and his fans, yet you want them to get over it? Oh lord.

By the way, learn your grammar. Your spelling is off, and your punctuation is horrible. I don't care if this is the internet. Now, please get the ******** out of the guild.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:23 pm
Wo u fckin pussyy if i new u irll i woulda puncheddd u straitt in ur shxtt, u dnt no anything about MJ and his effect on people, so dnt come in here talkin shxtt... -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:38 pm
So I guess he's saying people shouldn't be allowed to listen to MJ because he's dead. Well I don't think you should listen to any of the music you listen to.  

Moonage Daydreams

Tipsy Cat

35,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

joker da gangsta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:14 am
michael jackson is the s**t biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:16 am
crying and he'll still be the king of pop rock on mad  

joker da gangsta

joker da gangsta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:21 am
******** u b***h i'll kick ur a** u ******** cocktease so ******** u dark wolf....... b***h u dont know nutting about him mad evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:09 pm

HATERS TO THE LEFT b***h!!!! scream

Lady Tatum

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out