something special

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MUSE-xX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:31 am
hey guys, Fable guild has been steady, but I wish to start something even more fun. I am going to start a hidden guild, within this guilds fourum.
It will be known as the lone wariors of Valhalla (LWV). once a week we will have special meetings, and will do fun activitys. this guild will also be more fun because each meeting, you will have a chance to have a say in what we will do. every week before the meeting just leave a post on a fourum provided, then the day before the event, I will rally up the info asap and anounce the theme of our gathering. (theme by cloths, more main idea topics to talk about) these are not manditory to come to. but please give it a shot, you can make a change in it, from boreing to fun. who knows! so all who wish to join this guild, please just leave a request in this fourum and I shall gladly accept it.
~peace  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 pm
Alucard son of draculax_X
hey guys, Fable guild has been steady, but I wish to start something even more fun. I am going to start a hidden guild, within this guilds fourum.
It will be known as the lone wariors of Valhalla (LWV). once a week we will have special meetings, and will do fun activitys. this guild will also be more fun because each meeting, you will have a chance to have a say in what we will do. every week before the meeting just leave a post on a fourum provided, then the day before the event, I will rally up the info asap and anounce the theme of our gathering. (theme by cloths, more main idea topics to talk about) these are not manditory to come to. but please give it a shot, you can make a change in it, from boreing to fun. who knows! so all who wish to join this guild, please just leave a request in this fourum and I shall gladly accept it.
~peace

That sure is a tall order Alucard.  

Light Yagami-Name Writer
Vice Captain

7,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Princess_Ai_Equals_Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:08 pm
sounds interesting. 4laugh