Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Moldavite and Extraterrestrial Communication

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:15 am
Any time I find an article on moldavite, it mentions that it's good for extraterrestrial communication. However, and time I try to research how to use it for ET comm, it just takes me to the same damned articles.

Are any of you familiar with the stone, or the practice?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:50 pm
8Bit Jack
Any time I find an article on moldavite, it mentions that it's good for extraterrestrial communication. However, and time I try to research how to use it for ET comm, it just takes me to the same damned articles.

i believe its considered good for that because it comes solely from outer space. you could try using it for a scrying type stone, or like a crystal in a radio set to "phone home".  

erinnightwalker

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:42 pm
erinnightwalker
8Bit Jack

i believe its considered good for that because it comes solely from outer space. you could try using it for a scrying type stone, or like a crystal in a radio set to "phone home".
I need a more detailed "how". D: Derp. I was relatively unfamiliar with what "scrying" entailed.

Update: Took a peek at how to scry, and I couldn't find much that dealt with using a crystal that wasn't a translucent ball. It's a small, rough chunk that I've got... How do I go about using it as a tool?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:17 pm
... With using a stone I try to focus my conscious Through the stone. I try to feel my energy flowing through it and out the other side.
I don't really use stones for that much.  

Ishtar Shakti

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:16 pm
8Bit Jack
erinnightwalker
8Bit Jack

I need a more detailed "how". D: Derp. I was relatively unfamiliar with what "scrying" entailed.

Update: Took a peek at how to scry, and I couldn't find much that dealt with using a crystal that wasn't a translucent ball. It's a small, rough chunk that I've got... How do I go about using it as a tool?

hmm... how good are you at visualization?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 pm
erinnightwalker
8Bit Jack
erinnightwalker
8Bit Jack

hmm... how good are you at visualization?
Enh.

I'm mostly just mediocre at energy manipulation, but not much else. I've come close to being able to AP, but I fell out of practice. It's easiest to practice this sort of thing with my gf, though, since she's actually able to see the energy we're working with.  

8Bit Jack

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:37 pm
Hey, If you find out how to scry with a stone, I'm all ears. I have this stone that gives me awesome visions, not sure what it is though. Would you mind, Erinlightwalker, explaining the visualization to me? If you have the time, that is.

Sorry for stealing away your thread, 8Bit Jack. sweatdrop I know it was very rude of me, I just had to ask though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:28 am
well for the alien thing, try visualizing yourself as a very small version of yourself, to the point where the stone is about the height of a door. press your hand against the stone and let it take you to where ever it came from. thats working more with the stone's "memories" of where ever it has been. to use it like a radio set, i'd try using it with a stone that is definitely from earth. project thru the moldavite and receive thru the earth stone, like a telephone kinda thing.

scrying is normally done with the clear stones because the accepted method is to stare at it until it fills with fog. personally, i prefer ones that have inclusions and stuff because i treat it as a portal to trick my head while i look ahead. its kinda hard to explain XD  

erinnightwalker

The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games