Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
New Rp! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RP?
  Yay!
  Nay!
View Results

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 pm
Heyyyyyyyyy there's a new RP by meeeeeeeeeee! lol Sorry about the over excitement.

I was missing Rp'ing and so I decided to make a new one. Please check it out in the RP Lounge and I hope some of you will participate. Looking forward to some RP fun! (BTW, be gentle with me x_x I haven't Rp'd group-style in ages so I might be a bit of a rp retard in the beginning.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:36 am
I'll check it out ^.^

"RP retarded" ?
To heck with that!
At least you've done it before.
That pirate RP is the first one that I've ever done.

(I've tried to join RP's before, but they usually die before it's gets too far)  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Huzzah! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:26 pm
*Throws party* Yeah baby!!! *does little jig.* Okay I'm good now. ^_^ Eh, don't be to hard on yourself bro you'll get back into it in no time you'll see. Hopefully my characters will do alright...though...I've got to decide between a few I came up with. *giggles*

Dude: Hey, for it being your first time you're doing great man! Honestly you're really doing a bang up job...pun so intended. *laughs* Okay anyway...seriously you're doing great so no worries. Don't feel bad it happens hopefully things will take off in our RP threads and something will click.

Purple: Yes HUZZAH!!!! blaugh Okay I feel better. 4laugh  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:31 am
THX ^.^

I'm doing my best, so that means alot.

Iakun: I still have to read the first post.
Will I need a character sheet for this one?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 pm
You're welcome ^_^ *nods* Sometimes that's how it is when we created a RP thread we have a lot of work to do even if it seems so small.

*nods* Just read that first post there is a basic CIS there and info on the characters and such. You can add more stuff or not. You can check out my character CIS if you need ideas or whatever. *shrugs* Just have fun with your character really but remember to read the first post. ^_~  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:18 am
Moonracer
You're welcome ^_^ *nods* Sometimes that's how it is when we created a RP thread we have a lot of work to do even if it seems so small.

*nods* Just read that first post there is a basic CIS there and info on the characters and such. You can add more stuff or not. You can check out my character CIS if you need ideas or whatever. *shrugs* Just have fun with your character really but remember to read the first post. ^_~

This new RP looks much more complicated then mine.
It my fry my brain ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:18 pm
*chuckles* That's a standard RP though he actually went rather gentle on you guys compared to some. Usually the CIS is way more specific...well many are and the rules can get quite longer as well as the description on whatever it is.

If you have any questions feel free to ask I or my bro, Iakun, can help ya through it if you really want to give it a try. ^_^ But remember it's something to have fun with so if you don't think you will don't force yourself if you think you will ask us and we'll try and help you out anyway we can. ^_^ It's all about the fun. ^_^  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:13 am
I was going to make a demon character, but you beat me to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 pm
xwhateverxdudex

Bleh, demons are so vanilla anyway. Everyone loves to be the evil cretin.

aamiller321

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:31 pm
Dude: Just because I have one demon character doesn't mean you can't have one. ^_~

Miller: I've tried doing light character it's rather painful to watch and read ask bro. Also who said that all demons must be evil cretins?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:01 am
I can understand miller's sentiments. The intarwebz really loves the hardcore, the badass, the dark, the demons. It's so commonplace there's nothing that surprising about it anymore. But the way that I've written up my RP gives a basic guideline to what the character types are like while still making it clear there's yin and yang in every group.

I've already got 2 characters I'm working on: Human and Creature.

I wouldn't say you're bad at lighter themed characters sis, but I get the feeling you feel more at home playing the darker characters lol

And Dude, don't stress out about how complicated the RP might seem. I can totally simplify anything you need to know. In the end, we're still writing the RP in whichever direction we all want it to go haha

If you want to make a demon go right ahead. There's no rule against lots of a certain kind of character.  

Iakun

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 am

I was just commenting on how unimaginative most people are, people should start making up new types of supernatural creatures.

Can anyone say, "Were-turtle"?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 am
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex

Bleh, demons are so vanilla anyway. Everyone loves to be the evil cretin.

That's because demons are cool.

Moonracer
Dude: Just because I have one demon character doesn't mean you can't have one. ^_~

OKEY-DOKEY
^.^

Iakun
I can understand miller's sentiments. The intarwebz really loves the hardcore, the badass, the dark, the demons. It's so commonplace there's nothing that surprising about it anymore. But the way that I've written up my RP gives a basic guideline to what the character types are like while still making it clear there's yin and yang in every group.

I've already got 2 characters I'm working on: Human and Creature.

I wouldn't say you're bad at lighter themed characters sis, but I get the feeling you feel more at home playing the darker characters lol

And Dude, don't stress out about how complicated the RP might seem. I can totally simplify anything you need to know. In the end, we're still writing the RP in whichever direction we all want it to go haha

If you want to make a demon go right ahead. There's no rule against lots of a certain kind of character.

LOL, thx

aamiller321

I was just commenting on how unimaginative most people are, people should start making up new types of supernatural creatures.

Can anyone say, "Were-turtle"?

I'll be the first to admit that I have no imagination.
AND YES, I can say it.
But I won't...  

xwhateverxdudex

Pirate Captain Specc

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 pm
ive never really done an rp before, plus im so spastic with my attendance i would be bad for it lol
but grats on the new rp! good luck!  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces