Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
LIFE and seven standards that everyone should live up to

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:04 am
I will start off with this

you all wonder WHY we are in this situation you wonder why when delt with problems and you try and point fingers or put blame on somebody other then you

witch will bring me to this and I feel this is vary close to your religion this is not the topic or discussion so I wont mention it because it is not needed

okay ill be moving on to the point or really the dissection
This world is not what it should be people do not act like they should EVERYONE has some sort of sins when I say sins I mean debts owed to ones self to acquire redemption from judgement judgement from others and yourself if not a higher power then ones self so when you die when your life flashes before your eyes and you realize all that is important and all that was not you at this point will not be able to say that you have lived in complete harmony and in a state of at one with yourself that means having lived every minute

with love,courage,faith.respect,truthfulness,charity and most importantly selflessness.

People don't think of these things not even me I'm not judging just stating that nobody can achieve that while in a mortal world as a human being I try to live to these standards especially with my circumstances I have bin delt more than most can handle more than most could fathom but I have come out a different person I don't try my hardest to live up to these standards I have spoke of but I think the point is WE ALL TRY when facing a mission you know you cannot complete will you try your best or abandon all you know bye that I mean will steel because you know you cannot always be honest will you kill because you know you cannot love every person will you hoard wealth because you can not give charity will you not believe in something higher because there is not facts for faith will you not care for the week because you don't know the lessons of respect will you back down at every chance in your life because you have no courage will you show no selflessness because you care for yourself more than anyone

if you say yes I will TRY to not feel anger at you but my point is IT IS THE TRY that makes life try to live try to achieve your dreams TRY to meet the expectations

I know I will I just want people to join me for people to TRY that is what people do not do they find the most easiest route the most prosperous path the fastest road the closest answer

that is what is wrong it is the lack of those seven standards
why is my question where did it go wrong who started this madness and that is the first thing i said are first answer is wasnt me ore I wonder who
see it started with me I am the problem I have broken these rules I am the week link I have made this world just one bit more bad in one way or another I have done my work cant change it but I can ATLEAST TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER impact on this world one where I do good and that is what I shall do but I will eventually do something bad again but I know that I will get back up and TRY harder so it is everyone's challenge that we must all bare and share for when one thing bad happens it ripples in sea and will make this world one more step to evil and wrong

now ill start this next segment witch is going to be on the lighter side
as humans we strive for invitation and technology and wealth but that is not are perpus I don't think because if we do have a purpose don't you think it would be alittle more than knowledge about the universe and so much more about yourself and others wouldn't it be about those seven standards to give what you do not need to love unconditionally to show courage in the face of evil to believe in something other than yourself to not think of yourself but of others to never lie or deserve people or show respect to one another

is it that hard really you cant get close to achieving that you wont try because I know when I try real hard I have never failed NOT ONCE so maybe I am wrong maybe somebody can achieve that goal so when or if you have children you can start to try bye letting them have a chance to live a sinless life or real darn close to it because if not where are we and WHATI IS ARE REAL PERPUS IF NOT THOSE SEVEN STANDERDS  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:08 am
Oh I also right rap and ghetto stuff but I used my talent for a more deeper purpose and well hers what I got and comment your thoughts

from the coon w.m AKA goodshot911(ME)
(one nation that is earth and one race that is human )

I'm on the fence and the defence i cant make my mind its a timer and I'm behind cant see through this dark tunnel I'm blind but then i find myself and now my mind is made up the timers set and i can make it but i might die at the end and my friend i don't care ill tell you why because if i do it will be for you no other choice of what i could do but ill tell you this now there is nobody that can stop me when I'm on my death march what for well that is for this nation of gods creation i don't mean the US of A but for earth my only origin of birth the rest is past its my time at last to show my face don't ask my race cuss you already know I'm a human just like you one nation that is earth and one race that is human that is all that is in the world there is no excuse for war no less and no more not one without the other this earth is your only mother and we should be nice to each other because what dose she think of us must discus her that we are so dam wrong to each other you hurt your own brother there is no reason in this world no honer and no pride nothing but one big divide and people fight for imaginary lines drawn on a map of THE EARTH do you see how stupid this is there is evil in this world and that is the appoint you should fight that is a war of what is right and of what is wrong this is a war that is easy but believe me nobody is willing to fight in that war they just close the door to the truth and ignore it maybe it will go away but it wont so Long as i am on this earth Justis for the world no more hate no more crime no more evil shall enter the earth should be are mentor cuss and effect we need to prevent evil and wrong bye raising the youth to better standards and get rid of these mean words that everyone uses and in life every person chooses wether to be right or Ring no matter how they where raised everyone is a part of the war and the side to chose is clear but through fear and evil the message gets lost and the cost of a soul gets lower and evil will win if you don't hold up you chin and march for honer and glory tell this story of one nation that is earth and one race that is human and one war that is between good and evil right and wrong so sing along feel the redemption in these words and ask yourself this question that most would not menchen all you who lie and steel are the devils henchmen doing his will so wh....why not fight for all that is right and resist what is wrong come on sing along there is one nation that is earth and one race that is human no less and no more so what is this rhyme for its one of the weapons for this war words will only influence you but it is your actions that decide what reactions there are in this world we cant afford to lose this war cuss if we do there will be no more no less and no more that is certain no more hiding behind curtains we need to be bold and stop the evilness from flowing in the streets is that so hard to be good not to steel not to kill or rely on drugs to substitute a life that you don't realize you have its right there your standing there alive and that is all you need is life there is no hype its true you can do what ever you want you just have to decide how bad you want it and how bold you can get to achieve it you best believe it opportunity is life and you only got one shot at it so make it count because if not what would it be about you got to get up and shout don't do drugs and pout saying you cant when it is really you don't want to you don't have the strength your week but if you seek to be strong go ahead and sing along" there one nation that is earth and one race that is human ".to be continued  

goodshot911SNK

Enoine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:27 am
(Honestly, this is a tough one to comment, not sure what to say, haha)

I agree with a good portion of this. I agree that everybody should at least try and give it their best (because let's face it, he's right on a lot of people picking the easiest path, I am guilty). I agree that people (including me) do not strive to achieve these seven standards, let alone think about them in day to day life. Hell, I even agree that everybody should meet these standards, the world would indeffinetly be a much better place. But, I know that even after typing this post up saying exactly what I believe is right or wrong I am going to get up and I am going to completely forget I said any of this. I am going to get up and not pay heed to only a few (if any) of these standards and continue with my life not worrying about what is right or wrong but only attempting to better my situation and that of those whom I care about. I'm just gonna go ahead and wrap my end of this up by saying this. Human nature is a hell, without anything regulating it the worst aspect of human nature is lack of caring (at least in my opinion).  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:28 pm
Enoine
(Honestly, this is a tough one to comment, not sure what to say, haha)

I agree with a good portion of this. I agree that everybody should at least try and give it their best (because let's face it, he's right on a lot of people picking the easiest path, I am guilty). I agree that people (including me) do not strive to achieve these seven standards, let alone think about them in day to day life. Hell, I even agree that everybody should meet these standards, the world would indeffinetly be a much better place. But, I know that even after typing this post up saying exactly what I believe is right or wrong I am going to get up and I am going to completely forget I said any of this. I am going to get up and not pay heed to only a few (if any) of these standards and continue with my life not worrying about what is right or wrong but only attempting to better my situation and that of those whom I care about. I'm just gonna go ahead and wrap my end of this up by saying this. Human nature is a hell, without anything regulating it the worst aspect of human nature is lack of caring (at least in my opinion).

you are vary right it is hard to comment one its the truth that hurts and this is pure honesty at the end of your comment you said human nature that is wrong it is human instinct the primal instinct of survival of the fittest and self preservation that is what gets in are way of being truly at peace but I feel that humans have only got better at surprising that side and I feel that one can achieve this which is unachievable to most not in my life time but in my children's and if not them maybe there children see I know one generation will get it rite I don't know when but I know the time will come and I'm going to do all that I can to speed that proses

we are lost rite now and what we need it those seven standards

love,courage,faith.respect,truthfulness,charity and most importantly selflessness  

goodshot911SNK

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff