Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Profiles
*Riku Zenki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 pm
Character Name: Riku Zenki

Physical apperance: User Image
User Image
Personality: laid back and not very talkative. Fierce in battle.

Biography: Riki was born in a small village in Japan. His parents abandoned him, but he was taken in by a former manslayer (person who was ruthless with the blade and killed with no thought on reason) This man regretted what he was and taught Riki to fight for honor and only when needed. Riki is a kind soul, but does tend to lose himself if someone pushes hhim too far.

Weapons: katana

Name of weapon: yin and yang
Number of Points: 25
element: Plasma
Weapon Skill: to create a aura of pure energy around the blade or even to send that energy out as a strike scar.
Description: Costum made and no other blade matches its perfecttion for Riki. There are better blades out there but in Riki's hand this has the power to surpass them.

Weapons: two hidden blades

Name of weapon: Hidden death
Number of Points: 5
element: Wind
Weapon Skill: n'a
Description: think like assassins creed 2

Weapons: Bow

Name of weapon: Bow of the Archangel
Number of Points: 10
element: Light
Weapon Skill: it fire arrows of any element and can make light arrows.
Description: this but all white
User Image
The bow can turn normal arrows into dark arrows that once they hit someone they begin to fill the consuming power of darkness. As the bow gains power so does the effects of the darkness.
10: Shoots light arrows
20: surrounds any element arrow with a light aura
40: surrounds any element arrow with a Heavy light aura
60: doesn't need arrows, can shoot pure light. can turn any element arrows into pure light element arrows
90: shoots pure light arrows with the power of light to change darkness into light.
100: can do everything with light arrows and change even the darkest things into light.

Weapons: massive sword

Name of weapon: Sword of Truth
Number of Points: 18
element: Light
Weapon Skill: The true weapon of light and unlike the famous "Holy Slayer" this blade is only light. It grows as its user becomes stronger. When in battle it will glow with a blueish yellow aura and has the power to fight back darkness and even turn the darkness into light. The blade give to Riki by an angel. It also has the ability to pierce someone of darkness' heart without killing them but turning their heart to good.
Description:
10 points: normal mode (form 1)
20 points: battle mode (form 1)
30 points: Another blade is added known has from 2
40 points: another sword appears and can form with form 2. form 3,4
50 points: two more blades appear. form 5,6
60 points: He can combine all the swords in all ways in the picture.

User Image

link to profile:http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17633603

Talent(s)/Ability(s):

Name of ability: shunpo
Amount of points: 17
Description of ability: able to disappear and reappear in another spot (not teleiporting but moving faster then the eye can see.) As it increases in points the speed of Riki becomes greater and the distance he can do it increases. At its max form Riki can disappear and reappear in another forum within secounds. This does not mean he can be in multiple places.

10: He can perform shunpo well enough to use it to move behind or around the target
20: He can use it around the arena well
50: He can move from one place to another in a forum easily and is almost untouchable.
100: He can dodge almost everything (unless it falls under god modding rules) and can move freely between places.

Name of ability: The shard of light
Amount of points: 15
Description of ability: A bright shard of light attached to a chain made of pure light, This has the power to resist slight amounts of darkness, resisting it depending on the amount of points it has. This ability maxs out at 50 points.

15 points: resists 15 percent.
30 points: resist 30 percent

Elemental magic:

Fire: 0 points
Water: 0 points
Wind: 0 points
Lightning: ] 0 points
Earth: 0 points
Light Or Dark: 0 light

Name of custom element:
Number of points:
Description of element:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:28 pm
Points Available: 170

Weapons:

N/A

Talents/abilities:

N/A

elements:

N/A

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 pm
denied... A weapon needs a minimum of 5 points, even without abilities. Abilities cannot take effect until 10 points, read the rules buddy razz anyway, shunpo needs more explanation!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:52 pm
sorry, i forgot to say " cepted' "  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 pm
your bow cannot kill people, change the ability past 20 but 20 cant kill them... ya you really cant kill them, oh and you cant turn someone into a beast of darkness...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 pm
well then help me make a dark bow....when I meant kill i meant npc and hes using it for the double negative effect...dark plus dark equals light....but mainly I just couldn't figure out til just now that the group im in was light..I thought they were dark so maybe it should be a bow of light?  

Hakora vi Britannia

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 pm
i have no idea what you are talking about O.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 pm
Just wanting a freakin awesome bow...thats what I said in a nutshell. don't care if its light or dark or whatever.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 pm
well you can make it razz i ain't doin it for you ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 pm
OK CHECK IT OUT SIR  

Hakora vi Britannia

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:51 pm
'cepted