TheWingsOfTheGods
((dont know if this makes a difference or not, but i'm trying out for the mist 7, and this is the blade i am gonna use if i get in, if it is approved by you, if not, i'll just improve this blade to your liking and try again ye, i aint gonna become a member...not since I attacked and captured of one of his 7))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of weapon: Lucifer-exitium (Light bringer's Demise)

Who owns the weapon: Sunso Joukai

Where it was found/Who made it: It was created by Sunso's ancestors as a Clan Blade.

The Range of the weapon: 6ft-50ft

Weakness: Strong physical attacks make crack/shatter the blade, All Water jutsu may rust the blade, or cool it off weakening its attacks, Weight makes it harder to wield.

Description:
The Lucifer-exitium was created hundreds of years ago by the founders of the Joukai clan. It was created as a source of the light users power, used to help them win many battles, before being lost during the destruction of the clan. In Truth, the blade was kept hidden by Sunso's for-fathers, to keep its power away from the enemies of the clan. The blade is unique in which it allows chakra to run through the blade naturally, and allows produce, focus (blade goes see through and becomes glass like(both in being fragile, and light) to do this), and shoot light from the blade, while also producing extreme heat, to which the user is immune to except for a slight wamrth. Due to the nature of the blade, once it's user has been choosen, it will not except another untill the original user is dead, burning the hands of any who try to use it, and turning into light to travel back to the user. The blade can also convert it's self into pure light at the users will, allowing it to blind, and burn its opponent (must make physical contact to burn). Due to the Nature to which chakra has been weaved into the blade, it is as strong as 1 ft thick of hardened steel, while lightening it to the weight of a normal great sword, meaning it is still quite heavy, to help retain power in the blows. Only the killer of the user can use the blade with the burning effects to the hands. The only exception to this is if the user williningly gives the blade to someone else to own.

Pros:
Chakra can run through it
Can produce, focus, and redirect light.
Can only be wield by the user.

Cons:
Extemely heavy, and hard to wield
Removes one jutsu from the maximum jutsu the user can use in order to sustain the blade.
While the blade is creating, focusing, or redirecting light, the blade becomes fragile, and can be broken as easily as glass/mirror

Rp Sample:
Sunso could see the sun high in the sky above him, its rays making the sands hot as he made his treck across them, after a small way through the desert, he notices he was being followed. Turning around, with his right hand on his blade, he confronted the two shinobi behind him. Sound ninja. Drawing the blade from his back, he laid its edge along the ground on his left, with his right hand gripping onto its handle, as he sweeped it up at the ninja, as a ray of white light would be shot out of the blade, forming a small blade of light heading for the nin on the left. The ninja dodged to the left as sunso turned the blade mid swing, swinging it horizontally as another blade of white light became visible from it, heading for the two nin. The nin jumped up this time, one of them dancing the dance of handseals as he blew a large fireball towards sunso. Sunso, in return sweeped his blade up again, Creating a wall of light which would block the firlball, causing It to clash in a blighter flash of light. He knew this fight would be one he'd remember, as he started to charge towards the nin, his blade dragging behind him as he prepared for an all out assault.