Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 pm
This is where the people can find the Otokage most of the time. On the desk of the Otokage is a special bell. It echos throughout the entire village when someone taps it with the small mallet that lays beside it.

(Pic to come)

:Otokage history:

1st Nanashi Ongaku {Firu Shinra}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Zane's monkey runs into the Otokage's office and then drops the mizukage's letter on the desk. It then runs out and towards the mist village.

((pm Mibu for the contents of the letter))  

Cain the Blade

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera instinctively looked for the otokage and headed for his office/mansion.

"Hello?" she asked as she opened the door. She was very curious on why Zeramaru decided to go to this village.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:41 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera quicky wrote a note saying that she was here. She decided to go look for Zeramaru.

"knowing him he would be in a lab or workshop somewhere." Tera said to herself as she left.

ACsweetpea

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:39 pm
Near walked into the office and heard the bell ring. He reached up and grabbed it, sending chakra throughout the bell and into the village for the Otokage to return. He looked to his left and took a seat with no one around him. He pulled up his hood over his head to think about any upcoming actions that needed to take place.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:48 pm
Sky happily skipped into the office to see Near there. "Can I help you?" She asked with a child-like voice. Even though she only looked like a little girl, she was quite strong, so it would be best for Near not to misjudge her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:25 pm
Near looked down. The voice had given him a chill down his spine, "Yes, little girl. I am looking for the Otokage for my next assignment. Would you run off to find him for me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 pm
"Don't call me little." Sky said with a pout. "Or I'll tell Nanashi to hit you. *Sniff*" Sky said. "Besides, I can give you your next assignment." Sky said, automatically rebounding back to her happy self.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 pm
Near looked down, "Ah yes. I guess you can.. If you have authorization. And how do I know you do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm
"I have any authority I want, cause I'm Nanashi's favoritist." Sky said, using the grammar of a little kid. "Well I believe there are three new genin who need a leader and need to be trained for the up and coming Chuunin exams." Sky said. She then messily scribbled some names on a piece of paper. "There's their names." Sky said with a smile that touched her eyes.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:23 pm
Near looked at the list, "These children... They are Sound Village natives?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:32 pm
"Yeppers." Sky said still grinning. She was actually quite baffled that Near could read her writing. "Just round them up and get to work." She said giggling, then began rocking back and forth on her heels and toes. "Why you still here?" She asked him.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Before knocking on the door, the two separated.

Kazu supported Kai on his shoulder as they knocked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 am
Near looked back at the paper to check the names on the paper. He then stood up off of his chair and completeled a set of handsigns, "Issei no Jutsu (Shout Technique)" Near then proceeded to yell, "All new Genin who are in need of a Jounin Teacher please report to the Otogakure Training Ground in one hour!" He ended the jutsu and stood there for a second, thinking about what to do next. He then walked to the door and turned around to the girl, "Your chakra level is too high. You can let down your defense." Near then walked out, not listening to any response the girl may have.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:39 pm
Sky was already in the hall when Kai and Kazu appeared. "How can I help you guys?" She asked them.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff