Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 pm
{This is mostly just for Havock. We all know how he loves his experiments.}

This room is outfitted with many medical tools. It also has rooms where experiments can be held. There are three special cages in the room which could withstand impacts from even a rasengan and stand firm these were the "special" prison rooms.

An eerie thing was scratched up in one corner of the room. It read "You ask for a gift and you get a curse."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru opened the door and let Kazu inside. "Dont mind the place we need the secrecy for what I'm about to do." Zeramaru said as he grabbed several scrolls and prepared to teach Kazu some of his most sacred jutsus.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kai came out of Kazu's body and looked around the room. He then said "By the looks of this place, we are either going out stronger, or die becoming strong"Kazu looked at Kai and said "You're not afraid are you!?"Kai moved his head side to side and said "lets get this over with"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:38 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru slammed the door behind them but left it unlocked. "Yes." Zeramaru said bluntly tossing to Kazu all of the snow jutsus.

"I know there is two of you the ninjutsu one learn them." Zeramaru said as he waited to find out which one is which.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:53 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kazu walked up to the scrolls and said "Guess thats me! GAHAHA!!!" He took a scroll at random and found the Yuki no Yaiba, the snow sword.

[1/5] Kazu looked at the scroll haphazardly. Thinking he could do it immedietly. he tried the jutsu. Nothing happened.
Kai suddenly said "READ THE DARN SCROLL!"
[2/5] Kazu sighed and decided to read the scroll. He browsed through it and its contents. He tried it again. Snow came towards his hand, but nothing decent was formed.
[3/5] Kazu tried again, snow gathered into his hand. This time a small knife that could not cut skin was formed.
[4/5] Kazu suddenly shouted "Mystical sword of Snow!!!" He started to press more chakra into it. A blade of proper length size and sharpness was formed, but it would shatter in a punch.
[5/5] Kazu then relaxed and tried the jutsu once more. Snow came to his hands and it turned out as strong as a finely crafted blade, and it had it's proper length and cutting ability

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 am
((oopss, sorry, not done yet, pushed it by mistake))  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:57 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"While he learns that jutsu learn this Genjutsu." Zeramaru said as he showed a bunch of seals slowly.

"Kokuangyou no Jutsu ( Journey into Black Darkness Technique )" Zeramaru said as he did the seals faster and accomplished the jutsu and the entire area became pitch black Kai could only make out his own body.

((A ranked))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera wandered into the room and saw Zeramaru training Kazu. "So he is Yuno's replacement?" Tera said as she grabbed a scroll Zeramaru gave to her.

"I'll learn some medical jutsus while we wait for him to learn more jutsus." Tera said as she unrolled the scroll.

ACsweetpea

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:08 am
User Image
Summoner

Akio wandered around the village. He drug his feet as he did, buttering to himself. Several people looked at him funny, but he ignored the looks. He was feeling as if there was no more point in life. He raised his eyes from the grounds and found himself staring at a doorway.

Akio thought nothing of it and pushed the door to the lab like room open. He stepped in and looked around as the door swung shut behind him. Several people were in the room, "oh sorry, didn't know there was anyone in here.." he said not realizing what he had gotten himself into.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:14 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru glared angrily at Akio. "I'm sorry I cant let anyone find out what is happening here." Zeramaru said as he fired a needle from his palm locking the door shut.

"Get over here!" Zeramaru said as he shot out from his sleeve a barbed kunai attached to a long metal chain. This would stab Akio in the chest if he did not move.

((I'll give you a chance to fight but Basically you will die anyway. OR should I just do it mortal kombat fatality style))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:18 am
User Image
Summoner

Akio freaked and moved a bit, but he was not ready for an attack. The barbed Kuni stabbed int his check and he collapsed into his knees. Akio grabbed the chain with both hand and coughed up blood, with bulging eyes at Zeramaru, little gasping noises escaping his mouth in an attempt to speak but having no words.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru wanted the boy to live but he knew he saw too much. Snow jutsus are so rare that he wanted to keep them secret.

The chain coiled back towards Zeramaru pulling Akio towards him then Zeramaru then whipped the chain sending Akio flying towards the wall.

A loud voice boomed from the sky.
"FINISH HIM!" It spoke

Zeramaru grabbed Akio and activated his mangekyo sharingan. He forced open Akio's mouth and looked into it. "Amaterasu." Zeramaru said as the black flame entered Akio's body and started to burn him from inside.

"Fatality." Zeramaru said to himself as he walked away from the burning corpse.

((Mortal kombat style fatality then. smile ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:33 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

((15 hellish posts to learn a genjutsu...))

Kai noticed his surrondings shrowded in darkness. Kai then said "Zeramaru-sama, you are too kind to let me learn this genjutsu!" suddenly took out a Kunai and made a wound on is arm and said "I have not learned the release yet... terribly sorry..."

[1/15] Kai called Kazu who had just finished forming a blade and said "Kazu, you will be my test subject for now" Kazu nodded and said "Ofcourse brother! Even you need to grow stronger!"
[2/15] Kai reviewed the handsigns that Zeramaru did and slowly repeated them, though they were not perfect, and done in an incredibly slow manner.
[3/15] Kai sighed and breathed slowly as he continued to practice the seals. This time in a more swift manner, probably fast enough to pull a prank.
[4/15] Kai then began to seem faster in forming the seals, probably fast enough to use on a Genin
[5/15] Kai then had the seal forming to about how fast a jonin could form them, and good enough for battle application.
[6/15] He then reviewed how much chakra he would need for the jutsu
[7/15] Kai built up a small amount of chakra thining that this would be enough for the jutsu
[8/15] He then tried a moderate amount of chakra, but that still would not be enough since he were a chunin
[9/15] He then tried enough chakra for a Kage level technique but he would be wasting chakra
[10/15] He then tried enough for a jonin and said "Perfect."
[11/15] Kai then started trying the jutsu on Kazu he tried it the first time.
Kazu said "Nope, nothing yet, as in... NOTHING GAHAHA!"
[12/15] Kai reviewed his previous attempt and saw he had a mistake in the handsigns, he review this.
[13/15] He tried again and used the jutsu, this time with perfect handseals.

Kazu then said "A bit of darkening but nothing much yet... GAHAHA!!! You can do better!"
[14/15] he figured the mistake this time was in the chakra and put his chakra in the best level for the jutsu

[15/15] Kai once again tried the jutsu.
Kazu replied "BROTHER... I CAN'T SEE!!! IM BLIND!!! GAHAHA! Perfect execution brother! I can barely see myself let alone anything else!"

RaiTenguOni

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 am
Fenrir Graveheart
User Image

User Image
Summoner

[Akio burned up and died./size]

((Freaking sweet lol. Thought you needed the body?))

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas