Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Fuuma Alley

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:23 pm
A street in the Rice Field country. The main groups in the area tend to have more "adult" themed stores. One of the places found here is Club lie-down. It is a gentleman's club that celebrates sake and women. Have fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:15 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Zaboko appeared in a gust of wind, looking around. So far nothing here has really changed at all. The eight and a half foot tall being took a step forward and stopped. He never really came here before so he checked things out

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 pm
A lone figure was walking down the ally way as he stood about 20 feet away from Zaboko, in front of him. He look as he saw the person with a shot glace from his right eye. his other eye had a eye patch. He was kind of huge for a person. must of been a puppet he thought as the markings from him. But he had this strange feeling that a demon was inside Zaboko. He could smell it as he was once the two tailed host. shadows loom all over the lone figure, but his left leg and part of his face. the only thing you could see was his smirk and the black flaming hand he had. 'Well now, what do we have here. kind of large to be a normal person huh?" he said to him, but had no idea that the person was inside a puppet he made.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko's head turned towards the direction of the one talking to him and looked down, the glowing yellow eyes of the demonic mask observing the lone figure, then the black flames in his hand. A bit unnatural, but interesting. "Just as strange as a foreigner to be in the country of sound as well, particularly here" A deep voice rumbled from the robed figure.

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 pm
The figure just look at him as his smirk was still on his face. " I am a traveler. Even thou I am from the Grass village, I venture to place to place, looking to see if anything exciting is happening. But you probably won't believe me. as it would be strange for a person to be at the sound country." He said as the flaming ball of darkness vanished from his hand. He look up at the being. He knows this is a puppet. But the yellow eyes. he seen them somewhere before. He shook his mind off that subject and continued to look at the huge figure. "Ah, forgive me. I forgot to mention my name. My name is Katsuro Kamisama, or The Winged Wolf as my nick name." He told him  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:53 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko listened and acknowledged his name breifly. "I remember you, you were in the hidden mist. You can know me as Zaboko, which in translations to the Hollow One." He said as he shifted his position, standing at his full height. "So why is the hidden grass helping the likes of the mist? Muchless Leaf? But it makes me curious in why your known as the winded wolf. Perhaps the wolf summoning?" The depe voice rumbled again addressing Katsuro

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:04 pm
Katsuro shook his head. That was not the reasoned. "No. I was once called the The Dark Wolf as my swift movements and my Genjutsu. Just like looking at the eyes of the wolf, you will be intertwine with my Genjutsu. But why I am really called is this." He said as he back his words up with wings folded out, raising high, higher than Zaboko. They were dark wings with blue markings on them. Symbols of what it looks like. Feathers were dropping from the ground, seeming like a heavenly rain was happening around him. "This is why i am called The Winged Wolf." He said as his face expression was calm and normal. Not even a smile came out. "And why we assisted Mist? well, you have to go ask the Kusakage about that." He added.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:22 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko merely looked at the wings, no emotion revealed or indication of any. A strange wind blew alittle hard which really didn't match with the current weather. He then looked at Katsuro. "I see...well I will not be going into the hidden grass anytime soon. I am unsure if grass and sound are on the same side" The voice rumbled as the wind died down

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:29 pm
Katsuro nodded his head as it would be wise not to head into the Sound village as well. As the wind died down, his wings hovered back to the ground and he folded them back on his back, making them look smaller. "Wise. As i will not do the same. Heading to your village may be a bad call for me. Have you herd about Cloud? Was destroyed and turn to ash. Luckily the people got out in time, but everything was turn to ash. It was my home town as well." He said, turning his body to another direction, looking up at the sky. His home village, destroyed by him and his kage with his own hands. But he does not want to leak information like that to others.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:37 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko stared at Katsuro for a brief moment. A chuckle emitted from the figure as Zaboko looked back at Katsuro. "I heard what happened...as a matter of fact I saw a cloud nin in your country. But that was a while time ago. I lost care for my original village....they were weak in my eyes. I'll collect the bodies of them once I have the power of doing so....they do not deserve it. Especially their kage....he's very cocky just like every other uchiha." He said as he looked towards the sunset, a violent wind blew through and the cloak around Zaboko swayed with it as it died down again

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:43 pm
Katsuro could hear something else in the distance. He sighed as he look over at Zaboko. "I see. Well, i have to say good bye my friend. I have other important business to attend to."He said and with that, ran off to the grass village. Something wrong is happening.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko watched as he left and vanished in a rush of wind

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyrus again found another box here.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:37 pm
Cyrus would open it, and low and behold...another riddle. Though this time, there wasn't anything else inside it.

"Oh ho, you are getting warmer. But you are not quite there. For the next and final box, you must find the place where sky meets a northern lake and stabs it continually with its teeth."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items