Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Who wants to help me improve this avatar. I want something dark mage like, cultish even.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:05 pm
-off topic- Can I has ancient katana?  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:10 pm
Well since you like Green, theres always THIS

But if your keeping the Red motif, im still lookin around for ya  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 pm
J of The Wind

Eh, anything dark really. It won't be green, but that item is sick so I bought it anyway. xD  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 pm
Ribbin
J of The Wind

Eh, anything dark really. It won't be green, but that item is sick so I bought it anyway. xD

XD

Glad I could help! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:23 pm
I haven't been checking any of the EI's lately, what are some of the cool new ones? Any mage-like things in them? 8D  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:32 pm
J of The Wind

Dx I sold that back when it was like 40K!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm
Regulust
J of The Wind

Dx I sold that back when it was like 40K!

Hooray for missed opportunities! blaugh  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:56 pm
Ribbin
I haven't been checking any of the EI's lately, what are some of the cool new ones? Any mage-like things in them? 8D

I checked the monthlys recently. One of them was called the Wizards Spellbook or something and had some pretty cool looking stuff.

Seeing as how it's that giving time of year, why don't you donate that gold to some charity. To the poor and needy for example... *ahem!*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:09 pm
Hobo Scruffy
Ribbin

I checked the monthlys recently. One of them was called the Wizards Spellbook or something and had some pretty cool looking stuff.

Seeing as how it's that giving time of year, why don't you donate that gold to some charity. To the poor and needy for example... *ahem!*

xD

This 2 mil is pretty much my net worth, I sold all my s**t to get the Orinkage because I stopped caring about items and the stuff I had. 2 mil is petty change when it comes to net worth if you're someone like say....Reg. 8D  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:17 pm
Ribbin
Hobo Scruffy
Ribbin

xD

This 2 mil is pretty much my net worth, I sold all my s**t to get the Orinkage because I stopped caring about items and the stuff I had. 2 mil is petty change when it comes to net worth if you're someone like say....Reg. 8D

Hmm.... So you're saying that I should mooch-- I mean.. charity ;>> ...off of Reg?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:21 pm
Hobo Scruffy
Ribbin
Hobo Scruffy
Ribbin

xD

Hmm.... So you're saying that I should mooch-- I mean.. charity ;>> ...off of Reg?

And Hash, I say him bragging about his wealth in the Spam Can earlier. 8D  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:29 pm
Don't try mooching off me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:32 pm
Ribbin
Hobo Scruffy
Ribbin

xD

So I have over 20 mill... >>

I only have around 3000 gold in change. =/

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:33 pm
Regulust
Don't try mooching off me.
You gonna say no to the homeless?  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items