Reply You might be here.
blueberries

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sevil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:09 pm
today i had blueberry flavoured weed rolled into a vanilla flavoured ******** BLUEBERRY PIE  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:32 am
whenever i can i like to smoke coconut blunts, they kick so much a** its untrue. grape and blueberry are also good, but coconut is the s**t man  

Hzza
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:53 am
I love those coconut skins. heart

on Tidge's 21st I smoked a weed/blueberry flavoured tobacco (I think it was blueberry. I was pretty ******** at the time) I remember it being amazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:58 am
You just reminded me of the time me and matt and Pam tried to make bananadine (I dunno how you spell it) lol that was a ******** mess.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:49 am
i'm partial to peach  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:07 pm
punkarama
You just reminded me of the time me and matt and Pam tried to make bananadine (I dunno how you spell it) lol that was a ******** mess.
Is Bananadine a drink or something you smoke?......Gah I just dated myself.....I feel sooooo OLD gonk *a cane appears as she hobbles over to a couch and flops down*  

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:13 am
Valynn
punkarama
Is Bananadine a drink or something you smoke?......Gah I just dated myself.....I feel sooooo OLD gonk *a cane appears as she hobbles over to a couch and flops down*

kinda close, you take the banana peels and boil them until their complete ******** mush, then you bake them in the oven, and then you chop em up and smoke them and it's suppose to get you high. I don't know if it actually works cause we ******** up when we were making them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:06 am
punkarama
Valynn
punkarama

kinda close, you take the banana peels and boil them until their complete ******** mush, then you bake them in the oven, and then you chop em up and smoke them and it's suppose to get you high. I don't know if it actually works cause we ******** up when we were making them.
eek Sounds like this rumor or urban myth about smoking oregano would get you high. Tried it and got a lung infection for the experiance. No high whatsoever neutral  

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:01 pm
Valynn
punkarama
Valynn
punkarama

eek Sounds like this rumor or urban myth about smoking oregano would get you high. Tried it and got a lung infection for the experiance. No high whatsoever neutral

That sucks, but atleast you tried lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:01 am
punkarama
Valynn
punkarama
Valynn
punkarama

That sucks, but atleast you tried lol.
LOL I had to. My sister had cut me off from her pot stash. She was saying that I was costing her too much money. I was getting high everyday, sometimes 6 times a day.
3nodding Proud to be a Pot-head 3nodding

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:22 am
Thats what I've been living like for the past few months, though its really getting enough now. My memory is ********, I keep finding random messages on my phone and I'm not sure how I'm getting them and I can't sleep without weed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:03 am
If it makes you feel any better I have a random bump on my head, and it's all purple and bruised and I don't know how it got there.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:49 am
Haha.

Rip off stupid rich kids, sell them a "g", but put oregano in it.
And then be all "hey man, this s**t it chronic"
And they'll give you $25. Or $60, in the case of one retarded kid that actually paid $60...
FOR A GRAM OF OREGANO.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:16 pm
very ******** awesome vexxy poo.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:46 pm
punkarama
very ******** awesome vexxy poo.
A very good way to get some fast cash. 3nodding  
You might be here.