Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If you could bring back one character... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 pm
Say, I don't know why, you had the choice to resurrect one character, no matter how minor/major, in a new RE game.

Who would it be? How would you do it?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:21 pm
Billy Coen from RE0. He'd help Rebecca Chambers.  

Hatsumi Shinobi

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 pm
Joseph Frost.

How would I do it? Like, logically? Uhh, ermm... resurrect him as a zombie?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:20 pm
Mikhail... He was... Umm... Thrown clear in the explosion?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:25 am
Billy's not dead, just in hiding...
And 5 was just the results of a bad trip I had on LSD, so Wesker is alive...
And saying Steve will only cause Bio to shoot at me with his cat-catapult again...
So...Richard Aiken
Seriously, he had some awesome potential for storyline development...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:47 am
Well, only on the second try. Richard in the original RE1 was almost annoying, if forgettable.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:53 pm
"It's just a snake.... It's a monster. Ouch!!" xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:03 pm
Worse yet, "There are terrible demons... Ouch!!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 pm
I'm agreeing with Smith (heh, rhyme) on the whole Wesker Front. Heh, pun. But, I'm gonna vote for Steve coming back to life. And Jack Krauser, either we saw the evil twin die, or he has an evil twin. I really don't care. As a Krauser fangirl, I'm rather disappointed they didn't give a better booty shot in DC.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 pm
Barry. 'Nuff said.  

Confectionery Pastry

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
I'm agreeing with Smith (heh, rhyme) on the whole Wesker Front. Heh, pun. But, I'm gonna vote for Steve coming back to life. And Jack Krauser, either we saw the evil twin die, or he has an evil twin. I really don't care. As a Krauser fangirl, I'm rather disappointed they didn't give a better booty shot in DC.

Yeah, Capcom WOULD be dumb enough to pull the "twin brother" routine. Wouldn't surprise me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:11 am
1. hmmmm the whole twin brother thing would just be a waste of time and money. Seriously a twin brother would just piss people off.
2. I would bring back Jack Krauser, the story would go that he survived both Leon and Ada's attack and is seeking revenge for what happened to him.
3. Actually Steve isn't dead yet. Wesker took his body so he can have the T-Verona virus since Chris killed Alexia. So he might be alive.
4. And I would second the motion for Billy Coen. But have coming back as a member of an organization, like S.T.A.R.S. or BSAA, and also helping Rebecca.  

Lt Archangel

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:35 am
Wesker heart

Wow who the hell saw THAT one coming? amirite? But not as a god...seriously. I'd rather they pull some crazy stunt with Wesker back to life, but not remembering who he is and he works on the good side, then for them to screw him over with that gaaaawd crap. It'd be interesting if nothing else xP but with his same attitude and suave frame of mind of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:08 am
Lt Archangel
1. hmmmm the whole twin brother thing would just be a waste of time and money. Seriously a twin brother would just piss people off.
2. I would bring back Jack Krauser, the story would go that he survived both Leon and Ada's attack and is seeking revenge for what happened to him.
3. Actually Steve isn't dead yet. Wesker took his body so he can have the T-Verona virus since Chris killed Alexia. So he might be alive.
4. And I would second the motion for Billy Coen. But have coming back as a member of an organization, like S.T.A.R.S. or BSAA, and also helping Rebecca.
Well, Steve DID die. Wesker just implied that he might bring him back to life. Which, I think, was more of a, "If Capcom for whatever reason decides to bring Steve back, they already have an excuse."

Billy, however, is not dead. I mean, he could be, but there has been absolutely no mention ANYWHERE of him dying. Billy is as dead as Rebecca, in that Capcom just kind of abandoned them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Confectionery Pastry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:38 am
Sugar daddy donut
Barry. 'Nuff said.

Hmm, I would also say Jack Krauser, but what would be his motive? Revenge?
The might turn him into another RE5 Wesker. "LEON!" "ADA!" "WRAGHRABLALALALALALALALA!"  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff