Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
This is frigin hilarious

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:20 pm
Post what you thought below...

(It’s Halloween, and I’m dressed up as a vampire and wearing a pentacle necklace. The crew is planning on going out after work for a party.)

Me: “Did you find everything you needed tonight?”

Customer: “Yes, thank you. Can I just say that I think it was very nice of them to let you all dress up for tonight? I really like what you have on.”

Me: “Thank you, ma’am.”

Customer: “But don’t you think you took it a little too far?”

Me: “Uh… took what too far?”

Customer: “Well I understand that you’re supposed to be some type of vampire, but don’t you think that necklace is taking it too far?”

Me: “Oh, that. That’s not part of my costume, I always wear that.”

Customer: *loudly* “Well if you want to risk burning in H*** for wearing that devil worshiping symbol, that’s just fine with me… but they shouldn’t be letting you wear that here in a public place!”

Me: *sarcastically* “Well, why shouldn’t they let me wear it? After all, we all practice together and I’m the high priestess. In fact as soon as you leave, we’re gonna close up the store, start a bonfire in the parking lot, and then dance naked around it until dawn.”

Customer, to one of my managers: “Aren’t you going to do anything about what she said to me?”

Manager #1: “Yes, ma’am. As soon as you leave, we’re going to close the store.”

Customer: “THAT’S IT?!”

Manager #2: “Of course not, ma’am. You heard the rest of our… plans.”

(And with the kind of timing that only happens once in a lifetime, a stock boy unwittingly walks out of the back room while taking his uniform shirt off at the same time. The customer practically runs out of the store.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 am
That is funny...just not as funny as what happened at my local park on Halloween last year (not the one that just passed, the year before). I had on one of those Bloody scream costumes, right? With the hood and everything? Well, I had the mask pulled up on top of my head and, just to make sure, is anyone familiar with Assassin's Creed? If so, then you'll know what I'm talking about. Well, I was sitting like one of the assassin's do in the game because I always sit like that and this ten year old, I don't remember what his costume was, walked up to me, screamed "ASSASSIN!", pointed at me, and took off running. I take the hood off of my head and stand up, looking at the kid with a WTF look on my face and his parents explain the entire thing, about how the kid was playing Assassin's Creed and everything. My advice for the kid's parents: don't let him play that game again if he does that to people. It was funny as hell but at the same time it was kinda wierd.  

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:53 am
I hate stupid people.Seriously,I'm christian and I don't give a damn if anyone is a satanist.In fact a good friend of mine is satanist.
Now I do understand that some people wear pentagrams just because they like it...It's one of those things you have to be there for I guess...But yeah it's funny.
Most christians don't understand when the thing they read so much says.."Love your enemies."Oh well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:35 pm
Feroku Diaskie
I hate stupid people.Seriously,I'm christian and I don't give a damn if anyone is a satanist.In fact a good friend of mine is satanist.
Now I do understand that some people wear pentagrams just because they like it...It's one of those things you have to be there for I guess...But yeah it's funny.
Most christians don't understand when the thing they read so much says.."Love your enemies."Oh well.

so true my freind. People are even worse where I live cause I live in southern Georgia in a rural area. ugh, Im only one of four(that I know of)
it sucks. They don't understand that Im a christian.  

Rape_for_Breakfast

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:46 pm
I find it offensive that every one thinks that just cause you were a stupid pentagram means you worship the devil! But it was funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:31 pm
HAHA!! It's so cool that your manager's went along with you on that! xd I'll bet that if I were to try that, I'd get in quite a bit of trouble...Of course, I live in a pretty laid back town with quite a bit of religious diversity, so that wouldn't really happen to begin with. 3nodding  

KitsukoTenbei

Dedicated Informer

Drake Slator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 pm
Hahahaha!!$  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 pm
Damn, I wish I could see something like that. xd  

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250