Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Weirdest Game You've Ever Played Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 pm
Anything goes in the realm of gaming, and so many things are commonplace to us in virtual realilty that we don't really think much about what's strange and what isn't in a video game anymore. That said, I just finished the submarine full of giant food on Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. xd

So, between the shooting up zombies, fist-fighting photocopiers, sappin' your sentries, etc., has there ever been a game (or part of a game) that made even you press Pause and scratch your head? It could be weird glitches, odd bosses, random musical numbers, anything. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 pm
When i played Wario Ware for the DS for the first time i was like what the hell is going on here? Some of those microgames are really ******** silly, but i love em so much.  

Vaettur

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:08 pm
Yeah, Wario Ware is definitely out there with its broom balancing and nose picking and cat teasing and turtle balancing..

That's probably pretty high up there on everyone's weirdest games list. xd Damn that s**t is twisted.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:15 pm
Also, Master Quest... Cows inside Lord JabuJabu? That made me laugh.  

Vaettur

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:43 pm
Katamari Damacy. Still one of the most wierdest games I've ever played, unless I get Muscle March.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:24 pm
The Sims: Urbs in the City for the Gamecube was so strange. I wanted to quit playing it, but the actions available were hilarious xP.  

Zandy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:37 pm
I don't remember what it was called, but I played it on the PS3.

It was like, steampunk cowboys and magical voodoo indians. And the storyline was weird; I can't even remember it now.
The indians give you magical powers so you an see your friends and enemies through walls, and heal your friends from across, like, five buildings. Pretty hard to die that way.
There was also a lot of glitches in the game.
Nonetheless, it was a pretty fun shooter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Yeah, Wario Ware is definitely out there with its broom balancing and nose picking and cat teasing and turtle balancing..

That's probably pretty high up there on everyone's weirdest games list. xd Damn that s**t is twisted.

same here it is really fun though rofl xd  

Treeyo

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:20 pm
took me like five minutes to remember it. but its an old PS1 game called "spider the videogame" i'm not entirely clear on the story, but a scientist put his brain into a tarantula at a lab, and this thing has a knife for a leg, it can also pick up other weapons like flamethrowers, boomerangs, grenades and mines.

but this game, despite it being weird...was mind blowingly awesome, I had no idea what the museum boss even was but its my favorite, plus the sound track was amazing, the simple backgrounds coordinated with the playable walkway was also really good

Boss gameplay  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:47 pm
killer7 is a weird a** game. It has the most complicated storyline I think I've ever seen in a video game with unique visuals and gameplay that you would imagine is boring or would get boring quickly, but it all works well and remains an engaging experience.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:41 pm
Indigo Prophecy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:55 pm
Once when I had a Super Nintendo we rented this game about a space octopus who had to go from planet to planet, and it changed forms when it got powerups, kinda like a Kirby ripoff. I think it started with a W. It was one of the weirder games I can remember.

Also, Claymates. You were turned into a ball of clay by an evil something-or-other who kidnapped your parents and by collecting different colors of clay you can morph into an animal and use their abilities, but you spend most of your time rolling around the city as a little blue blob.  

Cabron the Swan

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:59 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Anything goes in the realm of gaming, and so many things are commonplace to us in virtual realilty that we don't really think much about what's strange and what isn't in a video game anymore. That said, I just finished the submarine full of giant food on Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. xd

*high five*

But uh, Oblivion glitches can get pretty crazy sometimes. Like the time I shot a wolf with an enchanted bow and it went rocketing into the air like... well, a rocket. It must have gone about 20 feet into the air.

And the Mystical Ninja series is pretty crazy, as you pointed out.
I was actually planning on doing a Let's Play of Goemon's Great Adventure sometime soon, but that's supposed to be a secret.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:58 pm
Waynebrizzle
Indigo Prophecy.

Agreed, that game was NUTS!

Anyway, for the Gamecube: Eternal Darkness, Sanity's Requiem  

Apocalyptic Survivor

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:57 am
There was this one game for the Nintendo 64. I think the graphics were either claymation or really cartoony 3D. You could either turn bad guys into sheep with a gun, be turned into a sheep by bad guys, or turn into a sheep at will. Or play as a sheep.

I played it a long time ago.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces