Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Just decided to hitch a ride...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:43 pm
..aboard this fine starship. Like many of you, I'm from the blue-green planet in ZZ9 Plural Z alpha.

I'm from what used to be called Canada, right up until the demolition (shame about that). I'm 17 Earth years old, and was going to finish my high school education, if not for the aforementioned wholesale destruction of my planet.

Too much? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:36 pm
Welcome to the HHGGGuild! I'm Julia, and this is my towel. I am was from Canada too. It's great to meet another Canadian here. 3nodding

Oh, and I loved your post on '1000 Uses For A Towel'. It literally made me laugh out loud. whee

wingnut the improbable

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:42 pm
wingnut the improbable
Welcome to the HHGGGuild! I'm Julia, and this is my towel. I am was from Canada too. It's great to meet another Canadian here. 3nodding

Oh, and I loved your post on '1000 Uses For A Towel'. It literally made me laugh out loud. whee

Well thanks for the nod. ^_^ I'll try not to be a burden.

Incidentally, are there any towels on Gaia?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:15 am
Shazbot_the_Pirate
wingnut the improbable

Well thanks for the nod. ^_^ I'll try not to be a burden.

Incidentally, are there any towels on Gaia?

about as close as you'll get is that wind security blanket.  

mcm

evabh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:02 am
I lived in Michigan before the great destruction. I used to love Canada!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:09 am
Canada ROCKS.

Yay.  

Lupe_Oceana

Talana the Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:21 am
I'm Lana, I am was from TN before the Vogons came and totally wiped our planet out. (That was not cool and I still can't stop talking about my former home in the present tense.) I'm 18 Earth years old and was working on my Prelaw Degree until the Great Destruction. Now I just hold onto my towel and go along for the ride.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:42 pm
Talana the Warrior
I'm Lana, I am was from TN before the Vogons came and totally wiped our planet out. (That was not cool and I still can't stop talking about my former home in the present tense.) I'm 18 Earth years old and was working on my Prelaw Degree until the Great Destruction. Now I just hold onto my towel and go along for the ride.
Welcome to the guild! Have a fruit roll-up!  

wingnut the improbable

Talana the Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:30 am
wingnut the improbable
Talana the Warrior
Welcome to the guild! Have a fruit roll-up!
Thanks. Fruit roll ups are yummy.

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games