Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nanashi's Sound Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm
In this room, no sound escapes, and no sound enters. Nanashi is the only one that knows the way into this room. Otherwise noone else can enter, except for who he brings in. The room itself is filled with many cones on the walls and roof. These are to help provide different effects on the sounds that are created within the room. The rock walls are each five feet thick, between that is six feet of moss. This causes it to be silent between the room and the village. There is a line of communication between the two, but it is only activated like a walkie talkie. Therefore the people cannot hear conversations inside. There is some furniture in here, but it is mostly to a far wall, leaving the middle open for training and sparring.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:30 pm
Nanashi entered the room, his and Shoko's hands still intertwined. He then released her hand to walk to the middle of the room. He spun around with his arms open. "I love this place, and you are the first person, other than myself, to see it." Nanashi said with a grin that reached his eyes in a friendly manner, as he looked to Shoko. "What do you think Shoko?" He asked her. Every word he said bounced back and asked her the same question a dozen times.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:47 pm
"Wow cool." This room she is in is absolutely insane. "I'm guessing you have a huge advantage in a room like this, and being able to control sound. I wonder what would happen if i set off an explosion in here?" Shoko says just to scare Nanashi alittle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:56 pm
Nanashi simply laughed. "If you set off a big enough explosion in here, then all the cones around you would fall and most likely kill you." He said with a small laugh. "And yes, I would have a fairly good advantage in this room, if I fought in it. But, that really never happens." Nanashi said with a smile. He then looks at the ground for a moment, before returning to look Shoko in the eyes. "Uhmm, would you mind helping me train in a jutsu? I need someone to practice on. Don't worry, it doesn't actually hurt you." He said, putting his hands up defensively.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio's voice suddenly came in over the walkie talkie. "OY Nanashi! I'm sure you're having a blast with your girlfriend in the most secluded place imaginable, where there is nobody around to see what you two are doing to each other, nor be able to hear the sounds you two are making while you are doing whatever it is you are doing together, but I found this street performer band out here and I paid them ten bucks to sing a song to you that expresses my feelings right about now. Ready boys, and a one and a two and a-"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amOgaxV3DQU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:27 pm
"OK I will help..." Shoko stands facing Nanashi ready for anything (or at least she thinks she is.) Thinking to herself Shoko has to ask the question. "Ummm, what exactly does this Jutsu do?"  

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:41 pm
"One moment." Nanashi said as he flashed to the wall communicator. "Go to the Academy. There should be someone there you can teach you. And how the hell are you lonely? You have a fricking band there!" Kowaii said as he moved back to where Shoku was. Nanashi pulled the scroll out of his sleeve. "Ummm, it says it makes your skin super sensitive. It isn't a genjutsu though." He said as he read the signs and re-read the description of it before putting it away. "Ready?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 pm
NUR

User Image

"Ummmm" Shoko starts sweating "Ready as I will ever be." She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath then looks to Nanashi. Sweating already Shoko is a bit worried about this She has never even seen a Sound jutsu being performed once in her life. Just as Nanashi will perform this jutsu Shoko will ask "Wait sensitive how?"

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:05 pm
"You will be able to feel things much much easier apparently. Like beinng able to determine the exact speed of a breeze or something like that I believe." Nanashi said. He wasn't super sure how it wold turn out, since the scroll said the results will vary from ninja to ninja. Nanashi focused his chakra and used the sound waves to enter Shoko's body. At this point, she might feel a slight tingle of sensation, other than that, there would be nothing she could really notice. "So? Does it feel much different?" He asked her.
[1/9]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:11 pm
"No nothing yet" Shoko says calming down a little wondering if Nanashi is even going to do anything. "Sounds interesting though."  

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:15 pm
"Ok." Nanashi said as he continued trying to improve the effects of the jutsu. He was nowhere near his desired effect yet. Kowaii tried the jutsu again, focusing more upon the nerves with Sound.
[2/9]

After Nanashi had tried this for a third time, he figured something must have been wrong with the way he executed it. After reading it again, he felt that he had a more in depth view of what he had to do. Focusing once more, he tried to focus his chakra to a degree where the Sound literally flowed from his body and floated to Shoko. This time, it managed to become entangled in her nerves.
[3/9]

Nanashi began to manipulate the Sound chakra that had entered into Shoko's body. He made it so that her sense of feeling was increased. Not dramatically, but enough to make sure that the jutsu was beginning to take effect.
[4/9]

Nanashi controlled the chakra to become more precise at the edge of the skin. To do this, he added more chakra to the mix. Eventually, he had a good feeling for making the nerves more touchy.
[5/9]

'I really hope this doesn't hurt Shoko, at least, not badly.' Nanashi thought to himself. He continued on with the development of the jutsu though. He knew that he needed to learn it to better protect everyone. He also wanted to see how Shoko would react to the effects of the jutsu and examine her strength.
[6/9]

"Ok, I think I'm half way there." Nanashi said as he added a second beat to the flow of chakra. This would add extra sensitivity as well as examine the strength of flow. He learned that he needed to do more to perfect it.
[7/9]

Nanashi then walked over to Shoko and placed his hands on her shoulders. By doing this, adding a physical connection between her and him, he would have a better sense of how to control the chakra. He manipulated it to the very edge of her skin. This would make her extremely sensitive to touch.
[8/9]

Nanashi had finally perfected the jutsu. After his jutsu had taken complete control of Shoko's nerves, it would make her feeling over one hundred times more sensitive. Depending on how strong Shoko was, she would either be knocked unconcious, or try to rip her clothes off to try and get rid of the pain it caused when it touched her skin. Although, even though Shoko felt pain, there was no actual damage being done to her. This was the final step Nanashi could do, the rest was up to Shoko.
[9/9]
((Shinkeigakomakai (Sensitive Touch) learned))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:25 am
(Here goes a crap load of training. *Cracks fingers*)

Nanashi focused his Sound chakra throughout his body. He made sounds resembling that of which could be found in a rain forest. He hoped this could sooth Shoko a bit.
[1/1]
(Koukaon no Jutsu (Sound Effect Technique) learned)

Nanashi quickly scanned through the next jutsu. He focused some wind and Sound chakra to his right palm. He then gripped what seemed to be the form of a spear. He threw the harpoon into a wall, where it eventually vanished from, due to it being composed of wind and sound.
[1/1]
(Kaze no Sen (Wind harpoon) learned)

Nanashi moved to the next jutsu that was on the list. He focused Sound chakra to his nails which then grew. He then shot them at the wall. This reduced his nails to normal size again.
[1/1]
(Yubi Kasui Teppoudama No Jutsu (Finger Spike Bullet Technique) learned)

Nanashi made a shadow clone to preform the next jutsu on. He wrapped his hand in Sound chakra and swung it near his Shadow clone. The clone then began to experience delusions and fell to the ground, writhing.
[1/1]
(Mirimeetoruha (VHF – Very High Frequency Wave) learned)

Nanashi read the description of the next jutsu. He focused Sound and wind chakra in both his hands. Several harpoons that looked real, except for the colouring, appeared in his hands. He then threw them at the wall, which made a design from the impalements.
[1/1]
(Kaze no Yari (Wind Spears) learned)

Nanashi focused Sound chakra as well as wind chakra to his throat. He then fired it at the wall. This destroyed a few of the cones that made the room echoey. Shoko was safe where she was and would not be hit by the giant spear like cones.
[1/1]
(Zankuukyokuha (Ultimate Air Cutter) learned)

For the next jutsu, Nanashi walks over to the wall, coating his hand in Sound chakra. He then places it close to one of the cones that had fallen. The cone began to crumble due to the Ultra high frequency sound that surrounded Nanashi's hand.
[1/1]
(Kyokuchoutanpa (UHF – Ultra High Frequency Waves) learned)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:20 am
Nanashi pulled out a scroll that had Earth jutsu on it. He looked at the first jutsu he had to learn. He nodded and bent down to pick up some dirt. He infused his chakra with it and threw it at the wall, where it stuck.
[1/1]
(Doton: Shuriken no Jutsu (Earth Release: Stone Shuriken Skill) learned)

Nanashi then moved to the next jutsu. Nanashi created a clone as he had before. He then dove into the ground. A few moments later, the clone was pulled underneath. Only his head was left above ground. Nanashi then resurfaced and laughed at the clone.
[1/1]
(Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill) learned)

Nanashi kept on moving down the list. He then focused his chakra to the rubble that was on the ground from earlier. He shot it with his chakra at the wall. It didn't do anything but bounce off the wall though. Nanashi was impressed with himself for learning so many jutsu so quickly.
[1/1]
(Doton: Tamaishi Danmaku (Earth Release: Pebble barrage) learned)

Nanashi used his clones from earlier for the next jutsu. He focused his chakra on the ground under the clones, and began to shake the ground very oddly. This made the clones fall and stumble.
[1/1]
(Doton: Rikujou Douyou no jutsu (Earth Release: Ground shaking technique) learned)

Nanashi knelt to thee ground and preformed some handseals. He then placed his hand to the ground. He could feel a small gopher shaped creature moving about ten feet below him.
[1/1]
(Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Tremor Sense Technique) learned)

Nanashi formed some handsigns and stomped his foot to the ground. In front of him appeared a large curved wall that could protect at least five people. He liked the results, and then made the earth go back into the ground.
[1/1]
(Ohitsuji Kashira (Ram head) learned)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:21 pm
Nanashi moved on to the next jutsu in the scroll. He stood about ten feet from Shoko. He then preformed the hand signs for the next jutsu. From under him rose a giant mound, that stood ten feet high. He jumped backwards off the pillar and flipped, to make it seem dramatic. Once he hit the ground, he sank the earth back down.
[1/1]
(Doton: Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou (Earth Release: Earth Mound Creation) learned)

Nanashi used his water founding skill for the next jutsu. He then preformed the handseals and put his foot near the mud that was created. Suddenly, multiple balls of mud were flung at a wall. Nanashi nodded to himself in success.
[1/1]
(Geigeki No Doro (Mud Intecerptor) learned)

Nanashi grabbed some dirt and rubbed it over his shirt. He preformed some handseals and focused his chakra to mold the earth. It then became extremly hard and he tapped it to see how hard it was. He was impressed with the thud sounds it made.
[1/1]
(Doton: Sekkai Koutetsuban (Earth Release: Stone Breast Plate) learned)

Nanashi used the help of his clones once again. He preformed the handseals and mud shot up around the clones limbs. Due to the weight of one tonne on their body pulling them down, they fell to the ground. Nanashi smiled, almost laughing at them.
[1/1]
(Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights) learned)

Nanashi walked to a wall and placed his hands on it after preforming some handseals. Suddenly, a hole began to press inwards and create a new side room to the larger room. It was also filled with the cones to make it echoey.
[1/1]
(Doton Tamuro (Earth Release Camp) learned)

Nanashi quickly wrote a note. He then preformed some handseals and dipped the note in the earth, as if it were water. After it entered, it soon exited from the top of the chamber. For the hell of it, he read it again, just to laugh.
[1/1]
(Doton Bunsho (Earth Release Note) learned)

Once again, Nanashi used his clones. He picked up a handful of dirt and poured chakra into it. He then threw it whipped it and made the earth extend to wrap around the clones.
[1/1]
(Doton Tsuna (Earth Release Rope) learned)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items